Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Apc-a Satanic Party (proof) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc-a Satanic Party (proof) (1259 Views)

Bribe Audio, A Satanic Collabo Between Adeyemi, Sahara Reporters - Dino Melaye / APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc-a Satanic Party (proof) by Princealex1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
First of Happy new year to you all.what am about to show is in no way related to any biase or campaign for one party or the other,am only doing this to open the eyes of nigerians just like myself who wants the best for this country.As we all know the general election shall be coming up on the 14th of february barely five weeks from now and most aspirants especially for presidency have divulge their manifesto with promise to provide the best,but how can an average nigerian be sure of who to vote for since it is easier said than done.well i cant tell you whats good but i can tell you whats what.ok i got this video that shows the incumbent APC Local Govt chairman of ali-mosho LGA naked in a shrine making all sort of libation with human blood,dark horse,calabash etc. I saw this video and my reaction was if an APC LG chairman is doing this what would the senates,governors and president b doing.ladies and gentlemen i would love to say alot about some the deeds of the politicians under APC including the source of this video and many others like this to justify the title of this post but for the strict instructions given to me.my objective for making this post is to help us make the right decision and be careful nt to sell our vote n soul come feb 14 because the angel you is far better than the one you dont know. see link to the video- www.youtube.com/channel/UCu9bSwfcl61IiIfapZiqiYQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc-a Satanic Party (proof) by AK6464(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Princealex1:
First of Happy new year to you all.what am about to show is in no way related to any biase or campaign for one party or the other,am only doing this to open the eyes of nigerians just like myself who wants the best for this country.As we all know the general election shall be coming up on the 14th of february barely five weeks from now and most aspirants especially for presidency have divulge their manifesto with promise to provide the best,but how can an average nigerian be sure of who to vote for since it is easier said than done.well i cant tell you whats good but i can tell you whats what.ok i got this video that shows the incumbent APC Local Govt chairman naked in a shrine making all sort of libation with human blood,dark horse,calabash etc. I saw this video and my reaction was if an APC LG chairman is doing this what would the senates,governors and president b doing.ladies and gentlemen i would love to say alot about some the deeds of the politicians under APC including the source of this video and many others like this to justify the title of this post but for the strict instructions given to me.my objective for making this post is to help us make the right decision and be careful nt to sell our vote n soul come feb 14 because the angel you is far better than the one you dont know. see link to the video- www.youtube.com/channel/UCu9bSwfcl61IiIfapZiqiYQ

my brother you are only being logical here, I think you should modify your topic to read 'politicians are satanic' If you get to know what PDP members do in my state in the name of seeking for power Then you'll know that the man you are talking about is just an apprentice
Re: Apc-a Satanic Party (proof) by xpac01(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
*claps for the OP* so you've finally discovered the lil bit of evil going on corridors of power.
Re: Apc-a Satanic Party (proof) by diepreyefrank: 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
AK6464:

my brother you are only being logical here, I think you should modify your topic to read 'politicians are satanic' If you get to know what PDP members do in my state in the name of seeking for power Then you'll know that the man you are talking about is just an apprentice
let's see your video too we are tired of them-politicians
Re: Apc-a Satanic Party (proof) by delishpot: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
OP, for ya mind, GEJ and his people are saints ba? They are all the same thing.

Chei, some innocent person lost his/her head again. So sad.
Re: Apc-a Satanic Party (proof) by TippyTop(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
APC the party of shekau and bokoharam, even the devil would join the APC.

1 Like

Re: Apc-a Satanic Party (proof) by Princealex1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
AK6464:

well i know such maybe happening in pdp but am yet to see or get an evidence to serve as a clincher thats y i said the angel you know is better than the ones you dont know and mind you b4 i start this thread with my focus on apc you should know there are a lot of atrocities that have been discovered and is being discovered that would put nigeria nd nigerians in a very sorry state even worst than the gej administration if apc eventually gets into power.the choice is yours choose wisely

(1) (Reply)

The 8 Stages Of Genocide / Photos From APC Governorship Campaign At Lagos Kosofe Today / Nigerian Past And Present Leaders From 1960 Till Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.