Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,159 members, 7,864,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

My Nairaland Adventure - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Nairaland Adventure (604 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Access My Nairaland Account / How Can I Deactivate My Nairaland Account? / My Nairaland Adventure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairaland Adventure by Endougs(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
First of all i want to thank God Almighty For a wonderfull year 2014 and for the great oppourtunity HE granted me to see the year 2015.

Before 2014 i often come across nairaland.com when surfing the internet but never really got a proper idea of what it was about then i never knew much about the internet nor what a forum was all about.

And then came june 2014 when i was searching for the most visited nigerian website and number one on the list was nairaland.
After that search i took time to study what nairaland was all about and after i got the idea i registered as a member in july.

A lot me people mistake nairaland for a site where you just come to read news it is more than that. It is more or like a market place where people buy and sell you can read and the same time write for other people to read.

I must confess since i registered as a member there has never been a dull moment and even when i am angry i just go to the joke section and laugh away that problem.

Above that nairaland touches all part me our daily day to day life be it family, health, e.t.c.

I must commend seun for this wonderfull idea called NAIRALAND.

MAY GOD BLESS NAIRALAND, SEUN AND ALL NAIRALANDERS.
2015 SHALL BE A GREAT YEAR FOR ALL OF US.
WONDERS WITHOUT END SHALL WE ALL EXPERIENCE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: My Nairaland Adventure by Redoil: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nairaland is like my dirty toilt where the mods are toilet washer and people come to fight and quarrel over nothing.
Re: My Nairaland Adventure by Endougs(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: My Nairaland Adventure by Endougs(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
Redoil:
Nairaland is like my dirty toilt where the mods are toilet washer and people come to fight and quarrel over nothing.

thats for you bro one man meat another man poison.
Re: My Nairaland Adventure by SweetyZinta(f): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
So true!! U just hit d nail on d head. God bless Seun real good.

(1) (Reply)

End Of Time:- See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos / If You Had Teeth Of Gold / Opportunity! Linda Ikeji’s ‘i’d Rather Be Self-made’ N10million Grant Beging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.