Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

“jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims (4772 Views)

Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC / “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims / Jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by MizMyColi(f): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2015
ochon:

Pheww!! LOL. And here I was thinking I offended you with it because you used the angry emoticon.

May the year 2015 give you the opportunity to realise
your dreams, rediscover your strengths, muster your
willpower and rejoice the simple pleasures that life would
bring your way. Happy New year.

Nope Nope
I wasn't o.

Don't mind me, I can worry like that.
Lolz.

Waow. Thank You.
These are Kind wishes.

Here's wishing you same and more.

#BlessOchon
Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by abacus(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2015
fr3do:
The President is being painted as a grand schemer here, I thought you guys call him clueless.

He's still clueless in his scheming.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by zantama05(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2015
habah that's why when always terrorist attacks he looking SMILING AND DANCING cry

this man is dangerous President we had ever have

so this not about his clueless is know about his terrorism.
God help from the hand of this terror. ameen.

com2015#GMB/OSIBANJO SO HELP US GOD

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by shakazuldadon: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2015
I REFUSE TO BELEIVE THAT GOODLUCK WOULD BOMB THE FCT AND HIS COUNTRY. HE IS EDUCATED AND A CHRISTIAN.

SHAME ON ANY PRESIDENT THAT WOULD BOMB HIS OWN COUNTRY.

Nigerians know the people that love power the most. The people who don't value life. Nigerians know the people trying to deastabilze the government. We know them.

Christians don't do such.

There is God oooo.

Good luck till 2019...... David Mark till 2027.....

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by dguyindcorner(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2015
shakazuldadon:
I REFUSE TO BELEIVE THAT GOODLUCK WOULD BOMB THE FCT AND HIS COUNTRY. HE IS EDUCATED AND A CHRISTIAN.

SHAME ON ANY PRESIDENT THAT WOULD BOMB HIS OWN COUNTRY.

Nigerians know the people that love power the most. The people who don't value life. Nigerians know the people trying to deastabilze the government. We know them.

Christians don't do such.

There is God oooo.

Good luck till 2019...... David Mark till 2027.....
Why are you thinking like a cockroach na?
Who gave you the right to judge?
You must be practising Christianity bro I don't think you are a believer.

I tell you BALEKA
Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by shakazuldadon: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2015
dguyindcorner:

Why are you thinking like a cockroach na?
Who gave you the right to judge?
You must be practising Christianity bro I don't think you are a believer.

I tell you BALEKA

thank you but I wont trade insults.

have a nice holiday.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Henry Okah's obituary is not far off

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? / BREAKING NEWS!!! Heavy Gunshots, Riot In Kogi… Roads Blocked (live Update) / THE OLDEST AFRICAN PRESIDENTS: President Buhari's Position Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.