Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa (18984 Views)

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Buhari ”scratch Card” Sells Out In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by tit(f): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2015
Akanbi1509:

well, since I don't have billion to donate for GMB. just as ur mediators and Giga-thieves donated to GEJ. I will donate my little with my PVC to GMB. then u may go and drink soak-away water if u like. Hmmm HATERS MUST DIE CHEAP!!!!. take it or leave it. Sai BUHARI.

anything you give to buhari is loss.
go ask those wey give am in 2011.
if you are from the south, we northerners fit kill you on top.
better use your little money go carry ashawo.
that way you go know wetin you use your money do.
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Dramadiddy(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2015
freezone4real:

If Buhari is behind the killings, it means he is smarter than your clueless president that he cannot bring Buhari to book.

Weep for yourself
Wow.. And then you'd vote someone like that?
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by jcflex(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2015
tit:
it is only a foolish person that will donate money to person who wants to earn more money than even our overpaid senators get!
cant they use the money to buy milk for their children?
anybody trying to get this scratch card is either a thief or a mugun!
this is how poor people make themselves poorer by donating their money to people richer than they are.

pls no abuse intended.
The one you contribute generously to, out of your widow mite, willingly without anybody forcing you to do so. you dim it fit yourself to contribute your own little quota.

and the one you are been make to contribute to indirectly without your knowledge, been rape of your hard earn money overnight. and yet no one ready to listen to you or help you.

which one is better?

FG to help power firm to raise #200millions to boost power in the country,
the same power firm donate #500millions to GEJ campaigns.
Now the phcn tariff skyrocket upward. do you need a medical doctor or finacial analyst to explain to you in detail.

Segun Ayeni or what his name call (SKYE BANK MD) donate #2billions to GEJ campaigns. few days before the luncheon, he emerges as the prefer bidder/buyer of NITEL/MTEL.

account holder will notice different deduction from there account at will, in little little amount, we take it for granted, it small money, that small money from millions of nigerian.

indirectly we nigerian are the one funding GEJ campaigns. we are been raped, forced out of our widows mite to do so.

Oya tell me which one is better, the one you contributed to willingly and the one you are forced to do, without your knowledge.
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Kayczz: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2015
tit:
it is only a foolish person that will donate money to person who wants to earn more money than even our overpaid senators get!
this is how poor people make themselves poorer by donating their money to people richer than they are.
d 21billion donated to ....GEJ unko?
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2015
AutosBay:
This man will loose again. This man just want to rule Nigeria by force, he doesn't know Nigeria affairs is highly devine and spiritual.

Bleep the divernity and the spirituality
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by mrbillz(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2015
tit:
the only place in Adamawa where Buhari is popular is boko haram camp!
Bae you too harsh o shocked
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by afosahid: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2015
tit:

you like to do gamble?
because i know that is why you like objective.
even if you do not know the answer you can gamble and get it right.
chnage yor name from mrofficial to mrgamble.

for me, no gamble.
i know buhari is dead

wrong!
Clear reason why no one should take your post seriously... You barely make any sense.
People donating as low as N100 to Buhari's campaign are thieves or muguns while you support mega thieves donating Billions to GEJ in power because he condones corruption and lawlessness? Tunde Ayeni, MD to a bank in distress singlehandedly donates N2billion to GEJ campaign and you have no objections. Has he donated that much money for the love of this country?
If you are not benefiting directly from this corrupt government and you support them like this, then your 'Muguness' knows no bounds grin grin
Wake up my friend, its a new year 2015. Nigeria deserves better leadership and we will get it at the 2015 elections.
#GMBOSIBANJO2015

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by midolian(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2015
tit:

you like to do gamble?

for me, no gamble.
i know buhari is dead.

wrong!
....rada, u r Dead wrong...Leave sentimentz and face REALITY, my dear
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by kingeze88(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2015
Lol. Buhari looks like a water seller popularly called meiruwa on suit.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Phillfree(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2015
jaymichael:
......And what would one do with a brain that is not useful??

To be sure it's a human brain cos we are seeing traits of that of a fowl.
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Hilaskee(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Frankenstein:
Buhari is shameless. A whole presidential aspirant... selling branded recharge cards to raise money for his campaign.
YES, because he is not corrupt. What has the corrupt leaders done for us. Besides, those buying are doing so because of the mutual benefits which is because they need the card because it is useful and also as a means of showing their support and solidarity for the change that Nigerians all over now seek to have. If I see the card, I will buy as many as I need. Atleast we know where his campaign money are coming from......

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Xeeun(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Got mine.

Thunder fire your yan sh for calling me a thief Or Mugun. Broke as s Paid Warrior undecided

I'm talking about you ediot angry

TIT my AS S

Shegiya Karuwa angry

Try me, you'll get some serous as s whop undecided

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Doyin2(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Mischief makers should visit this site to know the real truth about Buhari's statements:

FactChecki.ng
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by danyegbule: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2015
lekhane:
open your mind bro, this one will win this time around!
[s]
lekhane:
[/s]
lekhane:
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by 1stola: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2015
tit:
Shemàle!
We want to campaign.
Did you people not donate 22bilion naira for your otueke drúnkard paymaster?
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

I saw PhD at the end of your moniker, was JonaTAN your project supervisor?.

error laden posts that pupils in primary school would be ashamed of.
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

I saw PhD at the end of your moniker, was JonaTAN your project supervisor?.

error laden posts that pupils in primary school would be ashamed of.
protagonist of stupidity on display. I religiously left the snare for nonenity like you to further reveal your dearth of comprehension on the letter technicalities of the English language via social media. The imps and dullards romancing your ego with 'likes' can't remedy your situation, since the protuberance of your ignorance is know.
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by lugado: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2015
tit:

so are you saying that those that donated for Obama during his campaign are thiefs. I believe the best way to hold any presidential aspirant accountable is to contribute to his campaign. so if he doesn't perform in 4yrs we'll can ask him to leave. Jonathan is sponsored by the big guns in this country. and that makes it difficult for him to make crucial decisions without stepping on their toes.
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by aluma(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2015
harbibi:
Older ppl should give room for young ones to rule. When is d future for the youths to lead since the older ones still wnt to lead d future,
because the kind of govnt I have nw will never Gv chance cos of their kaba acer buhari first term then it's team fashola buy then the young one are coming up hit like if u believe it will happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Akanbi1509(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2015
tit:

anything you give to buhari is loss.
go ask those wey give am in 2011.
if you are from the south, we northerners fit kill you on top.
better use your little money go carry ashawo.
that way you go know wetin you use your money do.
ur post shows that u r not yet responsible. meaning that canal-luster is ur hubby.
obviously, u take after ur mentor those corrupt folks.
I don't have to remind u that soak away droplet is ur pills. take it three times per day. u shall be cure.
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by AsherStorm(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2015
tit:

you like to do gamble?

for me, no gamble.
i know buhari is dead

wrong!

Ure shameless...
How much have pdp offered u to be so blinded to the positive change that all Nigerian youths are yearning for?

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2015
tit:

have you donated to buhari today?
please cheque your pocket.
empty it and send it to buhari.
he will swallow it with his 150 cows!
if u think u know hw to insult or talk to people anyhow, then u know nothing.am keeping my calm cos I don't want to create unnecessary hitch for myself..have respected u,respect yourself pls..
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Coolcash1: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2015
[s]
AutosBay:
This man will loose again. This man just want to rule Nigeria by force, he doesn't know Nigeria affairs is highly devine and spiritual.
[/s]

We are sending GEJ back to Otueke come May 2015.

GMB all the way
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by bigmo1(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2015
tit:
Your t.I.ts are obstructing your vision.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by docadams: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2015
They should make these cards available sharp sharp. I am itching to start scratching per second per minute per hour. I love due process but hate impunity. I wish they can make it possible to recharge online. Time waits for no one.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by PStacks(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
tit:

I prefer to be poorer for buhari.. Its my choice.
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by dayo23(f): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
abdulazee1:
I want to be a distributor for the card in Bauchi , how and were can I get the card
. Bros my guys for Bauchi say, na only APC dem want dey hear for there o, especially d christian part na dem dey clamour pass for d people's general.
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by dayo23(f): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
southniyikaye:
if u think u know hw to insult or talk to people anyhow, then u know nothing.am keeping my calm cos I don't want to create unnecessary hitch for myself..have respected u,respect yourself pls..
. PDP E-rat are like that bro, the heat is getting 2 hot for them, change is what we need simple kawai!
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Tonylyte(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Larow:
no wonder! U are as dull as ur 1st Lady! Don't u know what an abbreviation is? Dulling Dullard! Why can't u go ahead and speak english like "UN's secreatary"? In public since dat is how ur Phd otuoke presido and wife messes up demselves.
Oga go boil stone chop. Did u see the comment i quoted?
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by buoye1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
saTANist and TANoid paid......cramjones or philjones whatever u call urslf ur propaganda wont stop me from voting who i desire.....tit if u quote me,u ll go missing!
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by olayiwola9(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
tit:
So hundred naira Milk is good for your own Child(ren) right? well personally I'm buying the card so as not to feed my kids with Milk of 100 naira, but to be able to buy the kind of milk Children in other parts of the world enjoy 4 them when GMB becomes the president of this great country this year.
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by EagleNest(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Finally it is becoming a mass action to wrestle power from principality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe / Minimum Wage: Labour Demands Payment Of Five-month Arrears / Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.