Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) (4186 Views)

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / PIC: My FIVERR Earnings In Less Than 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by huzyboy: 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
First off, I am not selling anything

I have been into fiverr for less than 2 months now and I just want to share my earnings to motivate both the lazy ones and those who have been unsuccessful. To know how much I have earned so far, multiply the total number of orders created from picture (31) by $4. So far I made $124

This is just one of my accounts.

There is no special method. Just understanding and hard work.

Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by samuelson06(m): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2015
So what do u offer and what are your modes of promotion? You know showing us just your sales won't encourage us except you tell us a little behind your success story.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by olaric(m): 12:43am On Jan 02, 2015
I have been on Fiverr for ages, but haven't made a dime. Please show me the secret.
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 02, 2015
samuelson06:
So what do u offer and what are your modes of promotion? You know showing us just your sales won't encourage us except you tell us a little behind your success story.
Many of them dont tell you what they are promoting or selling on fiverr that brings in the sales... but I know people are making good deals on there.

Just my observation.
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by huzyboy: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2015
samuelson06:

I don't have any mode of promotion. In internet marketing, telling you what I offer is like literally killing myself but I will give you a clue in one word; "reviews".

Also,I have an advice, create as many gigs as possible and offer whatever you think you can offer.
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by huzyboy: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2015
2sExy1:
Many of them dont tell you what they are promoting or selling on fiverr that brings in the sales... but I know people are making good deals on there.

Just my observation.

That's true. You don't want to loose your own chances of getting sales
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by samuelson06(m): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2015
huzyboy:

I don't have any mode of promotion. In internet marketing, telling you what I offer is like literally killing myself but I will give you a clue in one word; "reviews".

Also,I have an advice, create as many gigs as possible and offer whatever you think you can offer.

Thanks. I'm smart. I got it all. But is it advisable to create so many gigs on a single account? Wouldn't buyers say you jack of all trade?
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by bassette(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Pls help keep this thread alive...I once attended a seminar,on fiverr but dint really gain much now I'd love to push again..also OP pls dont call peeps lazy..I dnt believe anyone is lazy,they myt not know what to do but it def dnt translate to laziness
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by carik(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
The key is to get tools to finish works on fiverr
That is the edge some people have.
SEO and some other categories requires tools
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by huzyboy: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
samuelson06:

Thanks. I'm smart. I got it all. But is it advisable to create so many gigs on a single account? Wouldn't buyers say you jack of all trade?

If you are offering many gigs under a single niche then that's ok. For example, if you are into social media you should stick to just social media on one account(Facebook likes, twitter followers, vine revines....etc)
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by huzyboy: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
bassette:
Pls help keep this thread alive...I once attended a seminar,on fiverr but dint really gain much now I'd love to push again..also OP pls dont call peeps lazy..I dnt believe anyone is lazy,they myt not know what to do but it def dnt translate to laziness

We both know there are tons of people who want to make money online sitting around doing nothing
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by huzyboy: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
carik:
The key is to get tools to dinish works on fiverr
That is the edge some people have.
SEO and some other categories requires tools

The only tools I use are my brain and hands.
Some seo works sure need tools
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by carik(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
huzyboy:

The only tools I use is my brain and hands.
Some seo works sure need tools

That's good
Will be cool if you drop some points here
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by etebefia: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
@OP you are really making it on fiverr but i know so many nairalander on fiverr are making much more than that, from your statistics it seems you are not making use of your "gig extras" that's where the magic lies.
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by carik(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
You have the grace to use the gig extras only after you have attained a certain level
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by bassette(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
etebefia:
@OP you are really making it on fiverr but i know so many nairalander on fiverr are making much more than that, from your statistics it seems you are not making use of your "gig extras" that's where the magic lies.
Thanks,Ete for coming on this thread,pls more enlighenment is required..I would be glad,to establish correspondence with most of,us..thanks Op for taking the bold step.
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by etebefia: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
bassette:
Thanks,Ete for coming on this thread,pls more enlighenment is required..I would be glad,to establish correspondence with most of,us..thanks Op for taking the bold step.
thanks dear, fiverr is an amazing marketplace, when i started i was nearly discouraged by some negetive comments of some people not getting single order from month to month, but i decided to just give it a trial and one day i was surprised to see an email reading "congrats you have a new order" and since then i never looked back. It should be noted that i noted that nobody taught me fiverr or did i pay for any manual/ebook, all that is require is common sense, browse around fiverr website and see what others are doing, choose the one you can do and learn from people offering such services, no need to ask anybody of the service they render on fiverr, because almost all the services are selling, it all depend on how you present your market. Images like the one above can only help encourage others and maybe when i have time i'll upload mine.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by etebefia: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
some motivation for the discouraged, i achieved this without a single promotion
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by flowjoe: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Need more threads of this nature
Jah bless u OP n jah bless u more etebefia
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by huzyboy: 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
etebefia:

I have never actually used gig extra or even thought of using it but looks like I'll take your advice and add gig extra to my gigs. Thanx
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by huzyboy: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
carik:
You have the grace to use the gig extras only after you have attained a certain level

I have attained and passed that level
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by bassette(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is lovely..need to figure this out
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by carik(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
huzyboy:

I have attained and passed that level

Wow!
That's great
You must be one pro making real n sustainable money from fiverr
Over a year that I got a fiverr account but still on the 1st level about 80% though
I'm kinda short of ideas on what gigs to deliver.
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by huzyboy: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
carik:

Wow!
That's great
You must be one pro making real n sustainable money from fiverr
Over a year that I got a fiverr account but still on the 1st level about 80% though
I'm kinda short of ideas on what gigs to deliver.

I am not a pro. I am just making some extra bucks for my needs. Also, I don't depend on Fiverr
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by huzyboy: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
seaman007:

Pls let talk,08186525956

Ok
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
bassette:
sorry to say this.. Your success in life is not dependent on seminar but your personal effort.
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by sammybrainy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Just one question guys.
How do you withdraw your earnings?
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by cybug: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
sammybrainy:
Just one question guys.
How do you withdraw your earnings?

Earnings can be withdrawn via paypal or fiverr revenue card/payoneer mastercard.
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by bassette(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
2sExy1:
sorry to say this.. Your success in life is not dependent on seminar but your personal effort.
Noted
Re: PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) by carik(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
huzyboy:

If you are offering many gigs under a single niche then that's ok. For example, if you are into social media you should stick to just social media on one account(Facebook likes, twitter followers, vine revines....etc)

Please can you help me out on how to get tools for fb likes,twitter followers n the rest.maybe I can purchase them with the few bucks I have on my fiverr acct

How can I reach you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Manufacturing Sector Remains Steady / With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? / CBN Publishes Q4 2017 Economic Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.