Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) (1711 Views)

Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? / Picture: Which Ethnic Group/tribe/country Do This Man Comes From? / Find Out Which Country Searches For "Prostitutes Fees" More Than Anything! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by TheGeneral1(m): 1:37am On Jan 02, 2015
I saw this pic on fb and I was wondering which country it will be. Share ur views nairalanders!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 02, 2015
angry look @the time youngman
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by drake2(m): 1:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Gh...
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by TheGeneral1(m): 1:41am On Jan 02, 2015
snrman:
angry look @the time youngman

Well I am addicted to nairaland
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by TheGeneral1(m): 1:42am On Jan 02, 2015
drake2:
Gh...

Please why do u think so?
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by barackodam: 1:45am On Jan 02, 2015
Obviously Nigeria
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 02, 2015
TheGeneral1:

Well I am addicted to nairaland
wow wonderfull

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by TheGeneral1(m): 1:47am On Jan 02, 2015
barackodam:
Obviously Nigeria

Please why?
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 02, 2015
I wonda too..*shrugs*,well,i'm sure it's not my country sha
#proudlynigerian#

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by barackodam: 1:53am On Jan 02, 2015
TheGeneral1:

Please why?

C'mon, it's obvious naa.

Lack of electricity

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by AkosuaGH: 1:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Obviously it is 9ja!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by TheGeneral1(m): 1:55am On Jan 02, 2015
eclipse13:
I wonda too..*shrugs*,well,i'm sure it's not my country sha
#proudlynigerian#

Good to know
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by TheGeneral1(m): 1:58am On Jan 02, 2015
barackodam:

C'mon, it's obvious naa.

Lack of electricity

If not for the shortage of good leaders in Africa, we shouldn't be sleeping in darkness.
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by barackodam: 2:04am On Jan 02, 2015
TheGeneral1:

If not for the shortage of good leaders in Africa, we shouldn't be sleeping in darkness.

IF ONLY
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Uncle sam

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by mizjules(f): 2:28am On Jan 02, 2015
My beloved country, the giant of africa! kiss
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 02, 2015
It's rather ridiculous that people don't know that you can upload such a pix on Google and it will show you the first time it was uploaded giving you directions as to which country this is.

People's mindset has been so bastardised that any evil they see must surely be of Nigeria.
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by TheGeneral1(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2015
barackodam:

IF ONLY

Yeah! If only
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by TheGeneral1(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2015
mizjules:
My beloved country, the giant of africa! kiss

9ja I guess

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by TheGeneral1(m): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2015
iv4fb:
It's rather ridiculous that people don't know that you can upload such a pix on Google and it will show you the first time it was uploaded giving you directions as to which country this is.

People's mindset has been so bastardised that any evil they see must surely be of Nigeria.

When u uploaded it to Google, what did u see?
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2015
TheGeneral1:

When u uploaded it to Google, what did u see?

you have hands and you have a mobile phone? dont you know how to use it?
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by drake2(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
TheGeneral1:

Please why do u think so?

Why not?. Why always my Country?
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by TheGeneral1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
iv4fb:

you have hands and you have a mobile phone? dont you know how to use it?

It seems like u know more than anybody!
Re: Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) by TheGeneral1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
drake2:

Why not?. Why always my Country?

Oga, have patience ok

(1) (Reply)

Where Have The Fireflies Gone / My Visit To Igbo Oya (oya Source Groove) / Why Do Yoruba Elders Love To Be Greeted With Prostration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.