Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari (25576 Views)

Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari / Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dr Fasehun made this known at a media conference in Lagos, where he opined that only a Nigerian with a forgetful mind would vote for Buhari in the next elections.

“The problem of Nigeria is not our politics but the fact that we forget too soon. We feel the pain of our flagellation just at the time we are being floored. Afterwars, we go about as if nothing has happened in our history,” he said.

This is the real and biggest disease most Nigerians are suffering from.

chymystique:

May God bless you Dr. Fasehun for this particular statement.. Its so shameful and appalling hearing our youths of today saying that GMB is the change we need in this country in this century! Nigerians should better wake up from their gullibility!
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Athanatos(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tinubu:
Dr Fasheun is missing the point.....

Anyone but GEJ is fit rule Nigeria...

Sincerely, I am tired of all this 'Buhari this, Buhari that' campaign strategy employed by GEJites....

Stop basing your campaign on mudslinging and character assassination.... Just prove why GEJ should be re-elected, even in the face of so much incompetence, corruption and insecurity. undecided

Lmao.

Anybody but Gej?

Believe me I'm no GEJite but you guys don't even know what you want. So what happens if GMB is disqualifed? You settle for another person who is not GEJ. Who's voting blindly then?

Like I said and will always say,Nigerians will never ever know what they want.

If you want to quote me,do so devoid of abuse abeg. Be mature.

My 2 kobo.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Gr8sage: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
From observation, l have come to understand that if Adolf Hitler were to contest for the office of the president in Nigeria, 48% would vote for him largely because :
1. 48% of Nigerians don't understand or give credence to history.
2. Most of us can be easily swayed by propaganda (we don't decode the objectives and agenders of the self proclaimed economic and social messiahs. But instead we are easily seduced by their embellished reputation).
3.We lack the ability to critically assess the performance of leadership (All we see is perhaps ruins ,because our personal interests are not met).
4. We want change but don't know exactly which direction it is channeled ( is it in retrogression or advancement ?).
5. We do not make informed decisions ( may be I am wrong in this one , but the acid test is how analytical and critical your decisions are).
6. We are largely divided among ethnic and political lines(Divide and conquer tactics).

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by blasterman(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Are the above names in the 2015 contest? That's how you fail examsgrin

Olodo those were ppl in position of power during Buhari time or even after, 2nd republic colleagues and the all share the same ideology.

So therefore as Buhari wants to comeback into power those ppl too have a legitimate claim to comeback and contest
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by macof(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
ogaofficer:
Mr fasehun thank you. G. M. B 2015. Mr jona who you think is fit and capable has tried bt not withstanding we want to change our pattern and style. Gmb 2015

Change to Islamic shari'a pattern and style?
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by macof(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Omo ale - bassstard

sad are u not the basstard supporting a fulani that has put so much trouble for the Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:
grin [i][size=24] why the hate on buhari now? buhari is not perfect, but for now Nigerians prefer idi-amin or Saddam to GEJ. *green snake under the green grass*
buhari have promise us that he won't probe any past leader once elected_. fasehun calm down.[/size][/I]

Biko if he doesn't do that how then would he fight corruption?
Beside he is also among those past rulers.
I remember earlier in gejs tenure when the USA government probed many of their companies doing business in Nigeria.Obj and buhari where indicted among various other past leaders of accepting bribes from them.our attorney general travelled in brought back the evidence only for it to be lost in aso villa.gej included ,I would like to ask if a demon can exorcise a fellow demon?the fact buhari en gej are naijas most likely president come February shows how mediocre we are in terms of leadership manpower

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Davvymavvy(f): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
tomakint:

It is well with you wink

grin grin grin
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by thiefnubu(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

GEJ is not my messiah ... GEJ is a human being with faults, and weakness he is not perfect ... he is human and does not deserve to be worshiped they way you and your lot worship your god who you belive with his magic wand would kick out corruption from Nigeria and save our economy by stabilizing oil prices.

GEJ does not have all the answers. Sometime I feel like sitting GEJ down and talking some sense in to him. The truth is I would chose a human being who I know is fallible and is doing his best to be a better man... to a man who people take as god, who thinks he knows every thing and can do no wrong.

I used your yardstick to measure you.... By calling GMB my messiah, you unwittingly assumed that it is now a war of 'the messiahs' (yours and mine) grin

It's high time you did what you want to do.... Sit your messiah down and tell him the gospel truth... He is not even fit to be the head of his family, talk less of being President of this country. Imagine Nigeria being perpetually in the clutches of a man who can't even handle his wife, talk less of the two gele-tying women, who have reduced him to a mere puppet President...

GMB isn't the best.... But Right now, Nigeria can't afford a sissy as President... We need decisiveness, not 'ewedu and gbegiri' politicking. And GMB happens to have that little bit of ruthlessness that Nigeria needs right now.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by olajide8(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
His own personal point of view- fasehun you, are you qualified?
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Bluepamex: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
IAMGEJ:
Incompetent retarded bastard like buhari want to rule Naija.

Even in his dreams, he is still fit-less cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A bastard is far better than a bloody terrorist like Buhari

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tinubu:

I used your yardstick to measure you.... By calling GMB my messiah, you unwittingly assumed that it is now a war of 'the messiahs' (yours and mine) grin

It's high time you did what you want to do.... Sit your messiah down and tell him the gospel truth... He is not even fit to be the head of his family, talk less of being President of this country. Imagine Nigeria being perpetually in the clutches of a man who can't even handle his wife, talk less of the the two gele-tying women, who have reduced him to a mere puppet President...

GMB isn't the best.... But Right now, Nigeria can't afford a sissy as President... We need decisiveness, not 'ewedu and gbegiri' politicking. And GMB happens to have that little bit of ruthlessness that Nigeria needs right now.

GMB is not ruthless Idiagbon is ruthless. GMB was not the man. Idiagbon was the man. GMB is infact a sissy he is tinubu's stooge. Its only a sissy that would let another man chose his wife (VP) for him. GMB is not decisive he is just stubborn they are two different things. GMB is not smart he just thinks he all the answers they are two different things.

I don not have to sit GEJ down. he is not my messiah I do not take him the way you lot praise your demi god.

He is a full grown man with faults and weakness, how he handles his wife or family is not my business how he handles Nigeria is .. GEJ is the main man. I say this because in the past 6 years he has grown from a JJC and stooge to criminal elements in the former PDP (OBj and co) to a man who now own his voice and runs things as the boss.

The real puppet here is buhari worshipers they have been brainwashed to see a 70 year old economically clueless dictator as the best thing since slice bread.

Just as you stated GMB is not the best.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by olaide721(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/25645-you-are-not-fit-to-rule-nigeria-fasehun-tells-buhari
Your so called jona how many company did he manager before he emerge as our president in 2011? Fasheun please ansa dis
If u can't ansa that since ur jona has been in power since 2011 till date what is his achievement? Is it the economy that shows on paper rather than the populace? Or the subsidy scam dat went under the carpet? Or the missing $20b mentioned by Sanusi Lamido that lead to his sack is his achievement?
If all the supporter of GEJ on nairaland can't ansa all this question then LET THE CAMPAIN BEGINS from her for BUAHRI

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
seunlayi:
Lol there eyes will soon clear as it happened in Libya Egypt, Iraq etc

Abi oh..
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by facealone05(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
braveheart77:
If there is anything constant, it is change. He probably did not do too well several years ago but that's a very long time which isn't even as bad as Jonathan ' s current administration, so its still makes more sense to give GMB a chance rather than the one who is consistently showing how clueless he is. Nigeria has never experienced corruption this worse, poor security at this degrading level.

The most important thing a government should provide for the people is security of life and property, this is primary and very basic. A government who can't provide this to a very reasonable level has failed, Jonathan has/is unable to provide this and has therfore failed. We need a change.

GMB till.........
change is constant let us give him chance to deliver his own promise
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by pyx: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
chymystique:

May God bless you Dr. Fasehun for this particular statement.. Its so shameful and appalling hearing our youths of today saying that GMB is the change we need in this country in this century! Nigerians should better wake up from their slumber and gullibility!
so unfortunate to hear Fasheun saying this, however remember money has made u to lose ue seat as OPC leader to Able Gani Adams
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Omo ale - bassstard
It is so sad that you are so devoid of training, u lack any form of scruples, The man u are abusing is old enough to be your fathers dad, he has attained and achieved more than u can ever imagine...

you are in support of the man called BUHARI, give me one good reason you think A 78 year old man is fit to rule.....

73 is his military age, General buhari is originally 78 years old...
you talk about change yet the likes of u who are so devoid of understanding want to keep recycling these so called leaders....

These same people you clamour for are looking to federalize the sharia law.... and thats all they need to islamisize the Nigerian state...

Dr. Fasehun has a point... if u could just sit and use ur head and ur brain instead of just your eyes you would be able to follow and un derstand the points....

Let buhari show the country his state of well being, we dont want a leader who is almost dead...
neither do we want a senile man in power....
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
pyx:
so unfortunate to hear Fasheun saying this, however remember money has made u to lose ue seat as OPC leader to Able Gani Adams
So sad that you dont kn ow what you re saying, Dr. fasehun is the founder of the OPC, not just the chairman... so there is no seat for him to lose.... Talk facts not just the first thought that pops into ur head
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
olajide8:
His own personal point of view- fasehun you, are you qualified?
Fasehun is not running for office.... and he is beyond qualified if that is what u wanna know... a seasoned retired medical practioner, one time presidential aspirant... first acupuncturist in west africa, yes, he is very qualified...
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tinubu:
Dr Fasheun is missing the point.....

Anyone but GEJ is fit rule Nigeria...

Sincerely, I am tired of all this 'Buhari this, Buhari that' campaign strategy employed by GEJites....

Stop basing your campaign on mudslinging and character assassination.... Just prove why GEJ should be re-elected, even in the face of so much incompetence, corruption and insecurity. undecided

it is quite funny that any one but GEJ is fit to rule.... if i remember correctly, many people said the same thing about Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo.... He is the same man the same people who said stuff about him then have come to love and use his tenure as a yardstick for other leaders....

It is easy to see the mistakes of the players when youre off the field and on the stand... but when u are on the field, you will make more blunders than those who already walked that path.... GEJ is as good a president as OBJ and d likes... Quite democratic...

its funny that the same buhari is the one who took power from Alh. Shehu Shagari... He is one of the people responsible for Nigerias woes...

Once a dictator always a dictator... Nigerians are so easily swayed by cheap words and propaganda
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Afenifere has rejected him, OPC has rejected him... So who are these very few Yoruba nonentities still shouting 'Sai buhari'

Coup plotter and Terrorist buhari is a confirmed loser!

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by juman(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Enough of pdp nonsense.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by PenSniper: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:
grin [i][size=24] why the hate on buhari now? buhari is not perfect, but for now Nigerians prefer idi-amin or Saddam to GEJ. *green snake under the green grass*
buhari have promise us that he won't probe any past leader once elected_. fasehun calm down.[/size][/I]

Because Buhari himself is synonymous with hate.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by rasco2000me: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Baba agbaya yi old fool then tell us who can rule nigeria better baba ole oti gbowo .awon agba radara
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/25645-you-are-not-fit-to-rule-nigeria-fasehun-tells-buhari
Doesn't UPN have a horse in this race? Shouldn't Dr.Fasheun be extolling his candidate and downplaying both Buhari and GEJ, and not just Buhari alone?

So this man is clearly on GEJ'S payroll too? What a shame.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by redcliff: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
chymystique:

May God bless you Dr. Fasehun for this particular statement.. Its so shameful and appalling hearing our youths of today saying that GMB is the change we need in this country in this century! Nigerians should better wake up from their slumber and gullibility!

You would have ran for president.. it was because people like you did not go thats why buhari an old man wants to. As for now Gej has proved beyond doubt that he is incapable of running this country.. its better we try another person.. if he fails we vote him out also until we find the right click.Gej has overstayed his welcome!
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 03, 2015
APC please I want BUHARI to tell us why he PREPARED A RESIGNATION LETTER FOR PAS Tunde Bakare, ahead suppose he was declared winner in 2011 election..

Another one- why is HE (Tunde Bakare) not part of the progressive dis time around, d man dat GBA FRONT in a protest against subsidy removal..

Bakare will talk next week- he is gonna shock all- HE is secretly supporting GEJ....
Him eye don open-- d vail bin removed... Dis so called Prof-Pastor too go soon open eye.. Infact dey will b no APC again, after dis year quoting ROCHAS dis time around..

APC- confirmed Bosu-emmanuel permutations.. As a gang-up against GEJ....

Well, I was discussing with my medical colleague. I told them, Gej is playing advance politics- wen he saw he cud not archive his aim with d less yrs he had, he had to change course to preparing destructive and striking permutations dat wud bring about d change we want...

D north kicked against it, dats y- d gang-up is high,, GEJ knows more than us... Nd see..
We need to ask oursef anoda question- y is dat d most ppl helding administrative post in d Now PDP is majorly South/midlle belt..

One Of THE LEADER of THE ODUA WORRIORS is now speaking out the minds of their real rulers gradually.. Any1 saying SW is GMB is over-dreaming..

The S/W understand wats on ground, nd don't want to come out to talk, u notice non- of them is stressing hu dey want.. D silence means GEJ...

The truth is Feb is gona b troublesome.. Immediately GEJ is declared winner and swon in- by mid dis year 1st tin dat will happen is d removal of the dual ideology from our constitution, redrawal from OIC, den implementing the NC outcomes.. Den re-allocating oil-wells holders... Omo tins go change o, can't wait for that... And if THE NORTH which I know are d only one's dat will wanna protest or fight on dat- it'll gonna resort to Regional Government... Let's watch and see.. Its only GEJ dat cud achieve all dat... I will say it again- HE will Never finish dis second term..
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 03, 2015
APC please I want BUHARI to tell us why he PREPARED A RESIGNATION LETTER FOR PAS Tunde Bakare, ahead suppose he was declared winner in 2011 election..

Another one- why is HE (Tunde Bakare) not part of the progressive dis time around, d man dat GBA FRONT in a protest against subsidy removal..

Bakare will talk next week- he is gonna shock all- HE is secretly supporting GEJ....
Him eye don open-- d vail bin removed... Dis so called Prof-Pastor too go soon open eye.. Infact dey will b no APC again, after dis year quoting ROCHAS dis time around..

APC- confirmed Bosu-emmanuel permutations.. As a gang-up against GEJ....

Well, I was discussing with my medical colleague. I told them, Gej is playing advance politics- wen he saw he cud not archive his aim with d less yrs he had, he had to change course to preparing destructive and striking permutations dat wud bring about d change we want...

D north kicked against it, dats y- d gang-up is high,, GEJ knows more than us... Nd see..
We need to ask oursef anoda question- y is dat d most ppl helding administrative post in d Now PDP is majorly South/midlle belt..

One Of THE LEADER of THE ODUA WORRIORS is now speaking out the minds of their real rulers gradually.. Any1 saying SW is GMB is over-dreaming..

The S/W understand wats on ground, nd don't want to come out to talk, u notice non- of them is stressing hu dey want.. D silence means GEJ...

The truth is Feb is gona b troublesome.. Immediately GEJ is declared winner and swon in- by mid dis year 1st tin dat will happen is d removal of the dual ideology from our constitution, redrawal from OIC, den implementing the NC outcomes.. Den re-allocating oil-wells holders... Omo tins go change o, can't wait for that... And if THE NORTH which I know are d only one's dat will wanna protest or fight on dat- it'll gonna resort to Regional Government... Let's watch and see.. Its only GEJ dat cud achieve all dat... I will say it again- HE will Never finish dis second term..
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by koruji(m): 3:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Please forget Fasehun. He was caught red-handed trying to trade Yorubas for a pipeline contract from Jonathan. I guess he has finally received his egunje.

Elders that lose their thinking capabilities will be belittled. Let Fasehun tell us what the manifesto of his party's presidential candidate will do for Nigerians rather than displaying his own signs of memory loss.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by olajide8(m): 4:06am On Jan 03, 2015
krispycash:
Fasehun is not running for office.... and he is beyond qualified if that is what u wanna know... a seasoned retired medical practioner, one time presidential aspirant... first acupuncturist in west africa, yes, he is very qualified...

You may think educational qualifications make a qualified person, but in my personal opinion -it's experience, that makes the difference - that's why with all the qualifications people attain from schools, employers of labour ask for 10years experience for management jobs- now this is a man that has managed men and materials- in the military- he has governed and wasn't intoxicated by power- he gave us a direction to look at' discipline- it takes someone whom has sacrificed himself- not a person of questionable character that decided to turn major almustapha into a rallying point- because of old age and publicity, after he was rightly accused of murdering our own sister- abiola wife - that's what they call character* this makes a man- so many other things which can't be put down in words.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by neocortex: 5:59am On Jan 03, 2015
What economic credentials can Buhari flaunt today? What industry has he engaged in since he retired from the Army 29 years ago, to show that he has a hands-on experience to manage men and enterprises? Even in politics, his most visible pastime, what amount of success has he recorded?” he asked.

I believe Fasehun is being too harsh on Buhari grin and he is asking for too much grin. Well meaning Nigerians are asking Buhari to simply please:
Show us his school cert

Any response yet ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity / Malaysian Firm Battles FG Over Multi Billion Naira Passport Printing Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.