Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Very Cheap Minisite Design! Limited Time Offer And Get The Same Price. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Very Cheap Minisite Design! Limited Time Offer And Get The Same Price. (621 Views)

Minisite Design For Just N2,000 / Design A Great Looking Minisite - Easy / Very Cheap Minisite Design! Limited Time Offer And Get The Same Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Cheap Minisite Design! Limited Time Offer And Get The Same Price. by wale1973: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2008
[size=14pt][center]WARNING! Only 5 SPOTS left![/center][/size]

Hi NairaLands:

I'm going to straight to the point: it's Christmas and, later a few years working for offline customers, I decide to launch my Design Business online.

So, and taking in account all of these elements, I created what I think is a great offer:

Only for 10 first early birds at nairaland, I'm going to design a complete HIGH IMPACT minisite for an insignificant fraction of what I charge for my professional graphics services normally.

However, as I'm just launching my Minisite Design Services - You can bet it'll be a HIT- could be a waste of time and effort for me to invest hours and hours designing a few sample minisites.

Really, I mastered Dreamweaver and I can to do anything.

Moreover, I'm a successful Internet Marketer myself, so, I really know the impact a good set of graphics has over sales.

Because these reasons, I decided to bring to you a world class minisite design service no only at third part my price tag, but I'll give you my personal satisfaction guarantee too.

It's the best Internet marketing forum on the net, without doubt, and it's hard to me to talk about a "Personal Satisfaction Guarantee" here.

However, I don't imagine a best name for it.

Let's see what my limited service and Guarantee consist in:

High Impact Minisite Design (In other words: Design that SELLS)

High Impact Header Graphic
High Impact Footer Graphic
Matching High Impact eCover (that is an eBook, CD/DVD, Report, member card or whatever suitable to your product).
Matching Graphic Bullet Points
Custom Payment Button

Plus, the html layout (so, you only must open your minisite in a HTML editor, copy and past your sales letter into the layout, add your payment link and upload).

How much I charge for this premium High Impact Graphics Package?

Normally, I charge N20,000.
However, I decided charge only N15,000 when I launch my services online.

I see, I see,

So, you don't have to pay anything close to it.

Really, I'll do your minisite for only N5,500.

Yes, your eyes are good: [b]N5,500 [/b]for you, but ONLY if you are one of the first 10 NAIRALANDER to get it.

But, lets be honest here: You don't meet me, You don't even know how good my graphics nor my IM skills are actually.

Why would you take the risk here?

Well, if I have to be frank, I don't see why you'd want to do.

Remember I mentioned my Personal Guarantee before?

Good.

Because I'm going to say you right now why it's a PERSONAL Satisfaction Guarantee, and it's not the same bored IM's Satisfaction Guarantee what you get used to.

My Never Seen Before Best Personal Guarantee:

Nevertheless, what a hell is a Satisfaction Guarantee?

For me, it stands for: "You'll be TOTALLY Satisfied, Or Don't Pay A Simple Dime".

Note I didn't say: "Pay Now and If You don't like my work, I'll send a refund to you"?

Nop.

What I said was:

"You'll be TOTALLY Pleased with my work or Won't Pay Anything".

Yes, I know.

Probably, I'm a free lunatic.

Or maybe I just have the starter innocence yet.

Whatever encourage me to this adventure, the fact is:

You can get your High Impact Minisite Package NOW paying any money upfront.

So, If you think I'm a crappy designer, only don't pay me!
(Of course, you shouldn't use my minisite design either)

What can be better than this Guarantee?

So, the deal is easy (and your decision it's too):
1. You reserve your spot NOW by sending to me a PM, and I design your killer minisite.
2. When it's ready, I'll send you a sample mockup.
3. If you like what you see, you send me a unique N5,500 payment THROUGH MY BANK.
If not, NO PROBLEM at ALL!

(Of course, You are free to ask me a few little changes if your design is not EXACTLY as you want it. There are no limits for these revisions as they are logical ones and about LITLE DETAILS.
Please, give me a good description about what you want WHEN you ask me for a design, in first place).

Only TEN NairaLands? Nobody else?

Sorry, but I can't do it for more people.

However, I can bring to NAIRALAND a sweet deal even when these 10 spots gone.

So, and until December 31, I'm going to take orders at N15,000 after then (Here in Naira Land Forum only, of course).

Additionally, I'll freeze this tag price for your future projects in 2009 .

So, if you order this package now, whatever tag you get –N5,500 now or N15,000 later.

OK. That's it.

Your turn.

See this business site belonging to our business outfit (FIREWORD RESOURCES) with N70,000 worth design at www.richwealthyplace.com

Yet, we are out to give out mini websites at give away prices – opportunity as this is damn rare for a HIGH IMPACT MINI SITE!

Kind Regards

[center]My contacts:
E-mail: firewordplus@yahoo.com
Phone: 08033750871
Websites: www.richwealthyplace.com [/center]

REQUIREMENT IF YOU ARE AN EARLY BIRD:

Text in Head:
Text in Footer:
Product Name:
Domain Name (optional):
Preferred Color/Colours (optional):
Content:
Suggested images (optional):
Corners (square or rounded):
Reflection (yes or not):
Special Instructions:

That's it.

Very cheap Minisite design! Limited time offer and Get the same price.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Brand New Laptops Now In Stock! / Creativity And Innovation Let Loose / 3 Clean Cars For Sale (bmw 7 Series Tdx 2000, Honda Oddysse, Acura Integra)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.