Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Gospel Faith Mission International. Prophecy For The New Year & Victory Month - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Faith Mission International. Prophecy For The New Year & Victory Month (3753 Views)

Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Faith Mission International. Prophecy For The New Year & Victory Month by zyzxx(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2015
The Gospel Faith MIssion International (GOFAMINT )
Has we journey into the 30 DAYS fasting and prayer, the Lord of Host will empower us in jesus name amen.
Let share our "VICTORY MONTH " Experience here.

This the prophetic declaration from our General oversea Pastor Dr Elisha Oludele Abina.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY, YEAR 2015. January, Our Month of Supernatural Victory. (FASTING AND PRAYER FOR 30 DAYS )
“So the people shouted when the priests blew the trumpets. And it happened when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat. Then the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city” (Jos 6:20). As you fast and pray this Month, Supernatural Victory shall be your portion: You will have victory on your problems. It shall be victory within and without. Your going out shall be victory. Your coming in shall be victory. Your symbolic wall of Jericho shall fall flat. And you shall go in to possess your possession. The obstacles and barriers on your way shall fall flat. Your fear will turn to faith. Your shame will turn to fame. Your disgrace will turn to grace. You will have victory over sin and the flesh. You will have victory at your work place. You will have victory on nightmares. You will have supernatural victory on sickness. The Lord will go before you and fight for you. Your enemies shall flee and fall flat before you. Your symbolic Goliath shall fall flat on his face. Your darkness will turn to light. You shall be winning from victory to victory. The glory of the Lord will shine upon you and all eyes will see it. Hindrances to your breakthrough shall be miraculously removed. Like the children of Israel you will shout the shout of victory and so shall this month and this year be better for us than the past in JESUS Mighty name. Amen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gospel Faith Mission International. Prophecy For The New Year & Victory Month by zyzxx(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2015
2015 GOFAMINT ANCHOR
ENGLISH
"The Lord of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge. Amen" (Ps 46:7).
YORUBA
"Oluwa awon omo-ogun wa pelu wa; Olorun Jakobu li abo wa. Amin" (Ps 46:7)
2015 FAITH DECLARATION Year 2015
the "YEAR OF MULTIPLE BLESSINGS"
YORUBA:
"ODUN OPOLOPO IBUKUN" (Deut 28:12).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gospel Faith Mission International. Prophecy For The New Year & Victory Month by zyzxx(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Cc
Ishilove
Seun
Pls front page for GOFAMINT member and all.
yinkuscious, Mickie04

1 Like

Re: Gospel Faith Mission International. Prophecy For The New Year & Victory Month by yinkuscious(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Surely 2015 will be a year of Multiple Blessings
Re: Gospel Faith Mission International. Prophecy For The New Year & Victory Month by zyzxx(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
yinkuscious:
Surely 2015 will be a year of Multiple Blessings
amen in jesus name.
Re: Gospel Faith Mission International. Prophecy For The New Year & Victory Month by zyzxx(m): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
FROM THE GENERAL OVERSEER, Pastor (Dr) E. O. Abina GOFAMINT OCCUPY TILL I COME Sunday 4th January 2014.
( Luke 19:11-26). The story in the passage above is the parable of a noble man who went to a far country and gave money for investments to his servants and told them to occupy till he comes which means do business till He comes, expecting each of them to trade with the money he has given them until he comes back. After the noble man went to a far country and returned, there came a time of accountability and each of them gave an account of how they have traded with the money given to them. The first person traded with the money he was given and came back with ten Minas, his master praised him and also rewarded him because he was faithful. So also the second person who came back with five minas was also praised and rewarded. Because they had been faithful with what the master committed to their hands. While the last person hid the money, he did nothing with the money and came back with excuses. The master rebuked him because he was unfaithful, lazy and unprofitable and seized the one he had and gave it to the one who traded with what he was given. This parable by extension is for all Christians, each Christian has one gift or more given by Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit, to maximize it and make profit for the kingdom of God, I would like to remind everyone of us as we enter into the new year that everyone of us is gifted and we are responsible to God, God wants to see how much we would gain at the end of this year, so I encourage each of us to be a profitable servant who traded with what he was given and profited. The unprofitable servant did not only lose what he had but was also punished because he did not utilize what was given to him. The sad thing is that what he had was taken from him and given to the one who traded, he lost and was punished. It is therefore for each one of us to be wise, each one of us should identify the gift given to him or her maximize it, gain more and have more. So therefore don't be unprofitable be profitable and God will bless you as you do this; this year.
I pray that none of us will be a loser but a winner.
I wish you a happy and prosperous new year in Jesus name. Amen

Re: Gospel Faith Mission International. Prophecy For The New Year & Victory Month by zyzxx(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
VICTORY MONTH PRAYER FOCUS
DAY 1: FRIDAY 2ND, JANUARY 2015 FOCUS: APPRECIATING GOD FOR HIS LOVE, DOMINION AND POWER TEXT: GEN.1:25-31 PROV. 15:29, ZACH. 7:13; JOHN 9:3, JAMES 4:3 INSIGHT FOR EFFECTIVE PRAYERS OF THE DAY When God created this world in which we live today, we were not there. We were not yet in existence. Human beings were the last of the creation of God on earth. In His infinite mercy and love. He decided to make us the king over all other creatures and to be His representatives . We are the objects of His love as well as the agents of that love. The dominion He gave to man was an absolute one. Through the consequent of human sin, the two great values were lost, which made the exhibition of love and dominion be seriously wanting in human lives and in the world at large. The coming of Jesus to the world was meant to restore and install these great virtues back into our lives. Every genuinely born again and spirit-filled child of God is entitled to exhibit these virtues to the maximum. Such manifestations go a long way to put human lives in the right perspective. That is what the Church was meant to be, that was what GOFAMINT was from the beginning and that is what it is going to be from now on. Christians in the Church are meant to be both benefactors and beneficiaries of love and dominion. The manifestation of love and dominion in the lives of our brethren must be available for us to enjoy as well as available in our own lives for others to enjoy. We give thanks to God for those whose lives have become epitome of love and dominion in our Church hitherto. We believe that at the end of this prayer exercise this year, these valuable virtues of love and dominion would have been fully entrenched and established in our lives and Church. Each of us would be known as agents of love and dominion, while branches of our Churches would be recognized as love and dominion sanctuaries in Jesus’ name. LET US PRAY
1. Thank You dear Lord, for Your great love that made You to create us in Your own image and hand over the key of dominion to us.
2. Thank You dear Lord, for all good things of life You have freely given us to enjoy.
3. Thank You Lord, for the glory of the former house (of love and dominion) in GOFAMINT that we enjoyed in this Church in the past.
4. Thank You Lord, for Your grace upon our past heroes (the first generation leaders and members) who surrendered themselves to You for the exhibition of Your glory and power.
5. Thank You for the persecuted and rejected young converts in the past that were being accepted, rehabilitated and fully catered for through the instrumentality of love in GOFAMINT.
6. Thank You Lord, for the Christ-like-min ded men and women whose lives are emblems of Christ’s love in the Church.
7. Thank You Lord, for the victory and dominion You gave us to live above the corruption of sin and the world in Jesus name.
8. Thank You Lord, for the unprecedented victories we have enjoyed over witches and wizards as well as other agents of darkness.
9. Thank You for the victories over all the “serpents and scorpions” that had withstood and confronted us on the field of evangelism.
10. Thank You for many territorial spirits that have been dislodged to give room for the planting of Your Church, GOFAMINT.
11. Thank You Lord, for many victories we have gained over incurable sicknesses, deaths and sorrow.
12. Thank You for all our saints who had triumphantly gone to be with You and are now with You in glory.
13. Thank You for how much You have helped us to walk in love and live in dominion, because as You are, so are we in this world.
14. Thank You, Lord, because we are at the threshold of the latter days glory of love and dominion.
15. Thank You because we are lovers but not haters of brethren, victors and not victims in Jesus name.
16. Thank You Lord, for the victories of the Victory Month over the years.
Re: Gospel Faith Mission International. Prophecy For The New Year & Victory Month by zyzxx(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Day 1 is gone Thank God.
Re: Gospel Faith Mission International. Prophecy For The New Year & Victory Month by zyzxx(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
VICTORY MONTH PRAYER BULLETIN
DAY 2: SATURDAY 3RD,
JANUARY 2015 FOCUS: REMOVING THE BARRIERS TO ANSWERED PRAYERS: OPERATING UNDER OPEN HEAVEN
TEXTS: PS.66: 18-20, LAMENTATION 3:8, 44; JOB 27:9; PROV. 15:29, ZACH. 7:13; JOHN 9:3, JAMES 4:3 INSIGHT FOR EFFECTIVE PRAYERS OF THE DAY Prayer is powerful.
Prayer is a mighty conqueror. When we pray, God works. And when God works mighty and marvellous things happen. Prayer is a key weapon of the kingdom of God. According to Edward Payson, “Prayer is the first thing, the second thing and the third thing necessary” Jesus’ while He was here on earth made prayer the priority of His life and ministry. He prayed hard. He prayed hot. He prayed aggressively. He prayed unceasingly; He prayed with strong cry and agony. He prayed all night. He prayed short and long prayers. He prayed more earnestly and intensively. He had set an example for us to follow. He prayed alone. He prayed with individuals. He prayed for others. And above all, God answered all His prayers expressly. Beloved, how is your prayer life? Is it healthy, dead or at the point of death? If you allow the devil to beat you in the place of prayer, he can beat you in every area of your life. However, if you take prayer very seriously by beating the devil in the place of prayer regularly, you can beat the devil any how and anytime in every area of your life. So be determined to give prayer the priority it deserves. God answers prayers. But in Psalm 80:4 we read that God is angry against the prayers of His people. And Psalm 66:18 reads “If I regard iniquity in My heart, the Lord will not hear me” In line with the truth of these scriptures, it has been observed that there is a great deal of praying today that is merely a form and of the lips only. And a great deal that is an abomination to God; because the heart is not right. God will not hear or answer the prayer that is not right. Job declares, “Not for any injustice in mine hands: also my prayer is pure” (Job 16:17). For us to get the best for these 30 days of fasting and prayer; our prayer must be pure. We must be very willing and humble enough to deal with all possible barriers to receive answers to our prayers. Assuredly, God will not answer the prayer that is not pure and fail to fulfil the Biblical conditions of prayer. It takes obedience, humility, wholeheartednes s and clean hearts, to get answers to our prayers accordingly. Sincerely, an evil heart of unbelief, cherished sin, impure desires, malice, envy and worldliness Will spoil our prayers and make God to reject or ignore them (Lamentation 3:8,44). God hates sin supremely. Yet, there are some sins that He hates in a special manner – those that are injurious to our neighbours. The reason is obvious, for we are no more right with God than we are with our fellow-men and wrong relations with our fellow men lock the windows of heaven so that God cannot pour out His blessings upon us. Truly, your relationship to brethren can affect your prayer life: Wrong relationship between husband and wife will hinder their prayer (I Pet. 3:7). The BE Commentary NT relates a story that underscores this point: An Evangelist had preached on the Christian home in a camp meeting. After the sermon a father approached him. ‘I’ve been praying for a wayward son for years’ said the father, ‘and God has not answered my prayers’. The evangelist read Psalm 66:18 “If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me” ‘Be honest with yourself and the Lord’ he said, “is there anything between you and another Christian that needs to be settled?’ The father hesitated, then said, ‘Yes, I’m afraid there is. I’ve harbored resentment in my heart against another man in this Church”. Then, go make it right” counselled the evangelist and he prayed with the man. And the man did so. Before the campaign was over, the father saw his wayward son come back to the Lord. What a wonderful story! What are the lessons that you and I need to learn from this true story? We can see that wrong relationship with our fellow men is a great barrier to answered prayer. Beloved, it is possible that we have wronged ourselves, we have defrauded ourselves, we have injured ourselves knowingly and unknowingly, yet we fail to reconcile. God will not answer our prayers unless we make right every necessary wrong relationship. Therefore, let us seek when we pray to have sincere hearts, free from resentment, bitterness, hypocrisy and the love of sin. Otherwise, our prayers can not prosper or prevail. So, let us examine ourselves with strong determination to deal with every iniquity in our lives so that we can clear the coast. Beloved, we must endeavour to sift ourselves by self and sincere examination just as Satan does by tempting. Who have you offended? Who has offended you? Who have we offended as a local Church or as a family? Let us lead the counsel, Go and make it right so that we can operate under open heaven.
LET US PRAY
1. Read Psalm 31:10 Lord, give me total and timely victory over every iniquity that kills my strength.
2. Read Ps. 18:23. Holy Spirit, help me to always be upright before God by keeping myself from mine iniquity.
3. Read Jer. 5:25. What are your sins that are withholding good things from you and your family? Name them: O Lord, by Your mercy purge those sins working, standing or speaking against my destiny.
4. Read II Sam. 12:9-14, Eph. 4:27. Iniquity gives the devil access to one’s life and family. Lord purge me from every form of iniquity that gives Satan access to my life.
5. Eccl. 10:8. Iniquity breaks the divine hedge around one’s life. It also breaks the shield or protection around one .O Lord, give me total dominion or mastery over iniquity.
6. Your iniquity deprives you of the right standing with God. It also destroys the boldness of your faith before the throne of Grace. Lord, command total victory for me over sin of any sort.
7. I Tim. 5:24 Lord, destroy any sin going ahead or coming behind me.
8. Prov. 16: 6 O Lord, by mercy, purge every iniquity of my life, family and lineage.
9. Zech.3:4. Lord, cause my iniquity to pass from me and clothe me with garment of righteousness. 10. O Lord, help me to operate under open heaven all through the year.
A. Personal Prayer Points for the day Ps. 6:9.
B. Corporate intercessor for the day – Grace for GOFAMINT children to be more godly.
C. Ministration for the day. People that need the help of God in their family devotion and Personal Prayer life.
Re: Gospel Faith Mission International. Prophecy For The New Year & Victory Month by zyzxx(m): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Apy sunday, today is the day 3 of the fasting and prayer. God will strengthen us more in jesus name.
Re: Gospel Faith Mission International. Prophecy For The New Year & Victory Month by JerryJJZ(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2020
Hi, Please I need today prayer focus for 03-01-2020... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Connecting To The Resurrection Power {revival Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? / Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.