Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

10 Things A Girl Probably Doesn't Know About A Guy. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Things A Girl Probably Doesn't Know About A Guy. (631 Views)

Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) / 10 Things You Can Do To Look Intelligent And Smart / Beautiful Princess of Saudi Arabia Who Doesn't Wear Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things A Girl Probably Doesn't Know About A Guy. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2015
1. Guys are more emotional than they think, if they
loved them truly.
2. Guys may be flirting around all day but before
they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they
truly care about.
3. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.
4. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you
talk to.
5. Guys are more emotional than they'd like people
to think.
6. Girls are guys weaknesses.
7. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just
needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to
give advice.
8. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just
actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."
9. No guy can handle all his problems on his own.
He's just too stubborn to admit it.
10. When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to
be with you, he really loves you and wants to be with
you as much as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things A Girl Probably Doesn't Know About A Guy. by Ezedon(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2015
These are nice points for the year, i hardly go to bed without thinking about my lovely Queen
Re: 10 Things A Girl Probably Doesn't Know About A Guy. by Beesluv: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2015
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Vote For My Oga Daughter / Interior Decor & Design Or Cakes & Confectioneries Biz / Debby FM. Protect Your Children And Your Husbands From House Helps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.