Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Can He Support Buhari If He Has No Billions Of Naira To Donate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can He Support Buhari If He Has No Billions Of Naira To Donate? (487 Views)

Nigerian Lawmakers Could Override Buhari If He Vetoes Peace Corps Bill – Dogara / I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike / Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can He Support Buhari If He Has No Billions Of Naira To Donate? by temisafety: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2015
Any ideas how I can support Buhari for 2015 election apart from (or in addition to) donating money? I'd love to give money, but I don't have right now. If for no other reason, I'd love to have a leader who has demonstrated the will and capacity to fight corruption because that to me is the biggest problem facing this otherwise beautiful country. Every other problem is secondary. It's painful that a day hardly passes without one suffering the repercussions of corruption: be it nepa, police, bribery everywhere, crude oil theft, lack of facilities in public hospitals, fallen educational standards, poorly equipped police and army to fight criminals, amassing of wealth and property by politicians and their allies using the people's money , etc, etc.

Buhari's profile looks perfect to lead the country out of the above: , a former head of state that fought corruption tooth and nail; openly challenged the government to investigate him if he's ever stolen government money; not known to have amassed money or property anywhere; left an unforgettable mark in the minds of Nigerians regarding indiscipline; an army man and yet empowered his subordinate Idiagbon so much that some think he was merely a figure head which is laughable; summarily nipped maitatsine in the bud; willing to declare his assets where many of today's so called leaders WOULD NOT, etc, etc. To me, God is presenting a rare opportunity, but it appears the demonic spirits of backwardness and darkness are still blindfolding many. With his profile and passion, Buhari appears to be a Godsend to address corruption headlong and put us back to the track of greatness as a nation and as citizens. His pairing with Professor Osibanjo makes him even more promising: a SAN and former attorney general in Lagos implies he would make a highly knowledgeable and competent lieutenant.

So I'm eager and wondering what I can do in my own little way to give my maximum support to him. I do not have money to donate, but I believe it's not all about money. Kindly, pleeeaase, give your ideas of what I can legitimately do to support Buhari/Osibanjo to ensure they win the 2015 election 'cos I'm tired of this valley.

Thank you for your ideas.

PS: Goodluck/Sambo supporters are highly welcome to post something similar to this post so that we can all reason together and take action to move our country forward.
Re: How Can He Support Buhari If He Has No Billions Of Naira To Donate? by lorddannie: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Please do this! tongue tongue grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Nine Govs Shun Jonathan Campaign Launch / Office Of The First Lady Is Formed On The Doctrine Of Necessity- Ifeduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.