Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days (33899 Views)

10 Natural Remedies You Can Make With Mango At Home / 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age / 10 Natural Way Of Loosing Belly Fat And Having Flat Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Ramiqueen(f): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Big4wig:
Simply don't eat

No.....simply don't eat too much.

Do eat more fruits and vegetables.

And count your calories

And burn more than you eat.
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Big4wig(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

No.....simply don't eat too much.

Do eat more fruits and vegetables.

And count your calories

And burn more than you eat.
I agree
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by kilokeys(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
onwai1:

Fastest tip 2 reduce weight: first turn yur head 2 the left nd then turn it 2 the right. repeat dis exercise every time yu are offered sumthin to eat"

hahahahaha.. funny..

well.. i have 25kg to burn this year.. wish me luck.

make i chop ds eba and obe ila pelu kpomo to ko ata sinu first.. i dey come

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by macdon4all(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
nice one
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by bolliejay(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nice ttips op but l doubt if u can see noticable result within 4weeks....l think 12weeks will be more appropriate!
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by An2elect2(f): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:
all this on Nah long story, if you wanna loose weight fast just try the following steps

1. Apply for JAMB

2. Choose FUNAAB

3. Pray yo God to grant you admission

4. Just queue for MANCOT ( Funaab shuttle) just for a week you'll slim considerably

Buhahahahaha grin This is rib-cracking. So damn true!
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by lacreamieboie(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:
all this on Nah long story, if you wanna loose weight fast just try the following steps

1. Apply for JAMB

2. Choose FUNAAB

4. Just queue for MANCOT ( Funaab shuttle) just for a week you'll slim considerably
Yes o! If u are a fabulous funaAbite... you'ld burn enough fat! kikiki...
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Pancho01(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
I'm looking for a little fat and here they are trying to waste it; oh what an irony!
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by mimicious(f): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Fastest way to loose weight is with cinamon and honey! Use it, u will thank me latr

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by obbasiasa(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
2) Reduce Food Intake: In other to reduce weight, you must reduce the percentage of the food you consume. This is not a period that you can consume whatever food you like. You must set up a good food or diet diary which will go a long way in curbing high food intake by you. You can as well seek the advice of health professionals (nutritionists) who will advice you on the best food to eat.

Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Eat only when u're hungry..
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
An2elect2:

Buhahahahaha grin This is rib-cracking. So damn true!

Ain't joking,

m even scared of returning to school tomao
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by An2elect2(f): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:

Ain't joking,

m even scared of returning to school tomao

What? LOL You should be happy! So many wish they are in your shoes right now. smiley
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
lacreamieboie:

Yes o! If u are a fabulous funaAbite... you'ld burn enough fat! kikiki...

I have gathered much fat to burn now!

Funaab sliming student since 1980
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nice writeup but its not applicable to me because last time i checked i'm weightless.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
I was gyming up, but so far the festive period has bloated my belly cry

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
I want to gain weight not reduce weight. I expect a counter thread to be opened telling me how to gain weight joor.. Not losing the little fat I am managing in my body angry
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Oyenirany(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thanks for the article we will take to it....
Only many people eat three times in Nigeria...
The struggle in Naija is enough to make u loss weight... When Government owe you three month salaries or u don't even have a job how you will you increase in weight? There is God oooo
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by eaccyboy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmm d water intake own go mk naija person overweigh oooo he dey only work for oyibo n china..dey advice to tk lot of water bc it wl mk u eat less..naija person go eat big food n 3 sachet of pure water
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
An2elect2:

What? LOL You should be happy! So many wish they are in your shoes right now. smiley

I wish them well!
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thanks for the tips, OP. I sooo need it
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Atmmachine(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
I really wanna get fat.
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by An2elect2(f): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:

I wish them well!

Okay that's better smiley
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by mimi77: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Try Nuskin products for weight management: TR90!!! Excellent
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Pearlygates: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
LordVoldemort:
We have faced far worse than this one fallen mortal. But we are Nigerians! We whom the other black nations envy. We who are the giant of Africa. We who will not be swept aside by this petulant fool! Brothers, put aside the petty grievances that have splintered us for so long. We will unite. We will stand together. And we will wipe out this plague! Nigerians..will prevail!
Sai GMB

u mean i shld vote someone witout a waec result?, heaven bid bad thing my children will not forgive me if i do so, not to talk of voting someone who once disrupted democratic govt. No!, posterity will never forgive me, if i ever try it. Change starts with young people, not old generation. Old man doesnt grow, rather he retards jst like ur hero.
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Ninilowo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
I pray she abides grin
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by 12ema: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
I can tell you for a fact that these are the best ways to lose weight;

1. Portion your food. You can eat 20 times a day but, they have to be in very small portions. What ever portion you eat normally, break it down and complement it with fruits or yogurt.

2. Eat one or two light meals and one heavy meal in a twenty four hour period. A light meal could be an egg and yogurt in the morning, salad in the afternoon and anything heavy for dinner.

3. Never ever eat anything heavy past 8 p.m. if the urge begins after 8 p.m have a yogurt and peanut by you. if you stick to the plan and you wake up hungry, it means you lost some weight during the night.

4 Always have fruits handy. In your car or in your desk at work. An apple in your bag or purse goes a long way, so when the urge start just chomp on it.

4 Exercise. Run, run, run, run as if your life depends on it. Cardio is one of the best exercise regimen for losing weight. The most effectctive are cross fit exercises.

Good luck.
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Can we have a counter-thread on how to gain more weight in 30 days?
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Praise jizzus am an ectomorph
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
God bless U̶̲̥̅ Ebukasoso,, Nice write up!
Re: Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days by hitleraldof(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:

1. Apply for JAMB

2. Choose FUNAAB

bros na im be say you neva hear of unibuja shuttle just ask.here we queue for everything even to write exams. just contact me I'll show my before and after pics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today / My 6years Old Son Escape Death In A Ghastly Accident/faithful God. / Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.