Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc (47517 Views)

Davido Gets Himself A Car As Birthday Gift (Photo) / 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] / DJ Xlclusive Gets Himself A Bentley (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by otiigba1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
McLuhan:
I wish them good luck, these Nigerian musicians with their bling-bling lifestyles. But I think it would be wiser to invest this money in something more profitable than exotic cars. I know that the pressure of keeping up with the Joneses can be overwhelming, but in the end you don't live for the Kardashians but for yourself and your family. The history of showbiz is replete with stories of celebrities who went from rags to riches and back to rags again, often with good doses of dope, booze and squandermania thrown in. Just my own thoughts. I may be wrong.
Grown up talk, very well put and I agree %1000

1 Like

Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by adebisiolumide5(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
natureblack:
hey,gasbag......the young lady made her comment toward wizzy,devoid of scoff,but you appeared from God-knows-where,quoted her,and resorted to scurility... I paid you in harmony to your coin,and alas,you are crying wolf grin grin

.......before you go back listening to "are you ghana dancio if I show you my moni ...baby are ghana dancio if I show you the way".............pls have it in mind that I meant it when I addressed you as a "simpleton"...a very big one

#gasbag angry
noted.

#P.S I will patiently await your Next Jab.. den wen I refer you to your Elders at home you will know watsup..
Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by JimmyFawks(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tval:
you can edit it.
Lmao! Ur head is dia! For what shall it profit a hater to hate from Jan - dec while those they hate on keep elevating.
Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by Pancho01(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
jingh:
pls remove "NIGERIA TALENTED SINGER"

he isnt talented but vocal

How can he be vocal without being talented? Wizkid got d talent but d only problem is his lyrics.
Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by jingh(f): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Pancho01:

How can he be vocal without being talented? Wizkid got d talent but d only problem is his lyrics.
what make a talented singer if not his words aka lyrics
Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by Pancho01(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
jingh:
what make a talented singer if not his words aka lyrics
Look at it this way, wizkid has d talent but channeling it in d wrong direction(his lyrics). A person knows how to draw n paint but always paints nude pictures, will u say just because d person paints nude pictures he or she got no talent?
Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by jingh(f): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Pancho01:

Look at it this way, wizkid has d talent but channeling it in d wrong direction(his lyrics). A person knows how to draw n paint but always paints nude pictures, will u say just because d person paints nude pictures he or she got no talent?
what is a talent if it does not benefit people one way or the other, singer should be able to provide a source of inspiration to people with their songs
Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by Lilprincey(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2015
natureblack:
congratulation bro,may your laptop be free from awon virus ..

......opens chelsea aromatic schnapp, grin
tnx bro..beware of KANE
Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by Lilprincey(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2015
simdam500:

is it a mac book?
Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by Lilprincey(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2015
simdam500:

is it a mac book?

dell inspiron
Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by Ziggyzito(m): 1:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Goldenboy007:
Gullible people!!! Haven't you noticed the trend? The majority of the so called stars don't make categorical statement as per the ownership of these cars. They show you pictures and they say other stuffs..90% of these vehicles are leased..for example..where is D'banj's Aston Martin? and he owes a Landlord It's show biz to keep their larger-than-life lifestyles..that's why they fade so fast into oblivion after their active careers..cos they mostly lived a lie!
can you shut the hell up now?

Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by Goldenboy007(m): 1:38am On Jan 03, 2015
Ziggyzito:
can you shut the hell up now?

I can see you are not the very bright one! Did you read what I wrote before you posted the crap? Let me interpret what I said - How can D'banj own an Aston Martins and debt is hanging around his neck?
Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by chelseabmw(m): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2015
rhames:

Thanks oh my brother. Mercedes Benz forever. Oya send me him junior brother wey use remain.

Bros calm down small cheesy cheesy u nor be woman na.....lol

1 Like

Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by Kingblingz(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2015
all4naija:
As stars Nigeria artistes should ride on supercars like Bugatti Veryon, Hennessy Venom GT, Lamborghini Reventon, Ferari la Ferari, Mclaren P1, Koenigsegg Agera R, etc with swag. Not those budget cars for working class. Jeez! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Working Class Ni,Working lectures Ko,how many of them do u have??
Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by Hololadey(f): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Lucky 4 him
Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by rhames(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
chelseabmw:

Bros calm down small cheesy cheesy u nor be woman na.....lol

I hear you now. A beggar has no choice. cheesy
Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by rhames(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
otiigba1:
Grown up talk, very well put and I agree %1000

The problem is they dont learn from the masters of the trade who invest their money in big businesses not exotic cars.
Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by Datshyguy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
been vocal does nt make you a singer
so what does it make him? a conductor i guess
Re: Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc by ELVISlEE107(m): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2015
Meeen. Am so happy for himoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Invites Davido To His House, Dances With Him (ThrowbackVideo) / DJ Cuppy Painted By Her Parents On Her 26th Birthday / Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.