Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! (2365 Views)

Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage / Is This What Makes A Marriage? / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Whoishe: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Pls, dear Nairalanders i need your help to assist me in making proper investigation about this unknown person calling my wife with different numbers each time without his true identification or location, this has caused alot of problems between me and my wife hence she claims not to know exactly who the person is, but this same person knows much about her and ask her each time he calls why she's pretending...Should i beleive this man who refused to come out in person or should i beleive my wife pls help, who knows who will be his next victim, pls investigate this number that he used to call on New year day......... HIS NUMBER:08128013302.
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by yomibabe(f): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
call the network and report the number
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by sexybash(f): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Take the number to the police and report the case to them just for record purpose
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Have you ever thought that maybe you could be dealing with a psycho stalking your wife?

3 Likes

Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Goldenboy007(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmmmm...there is no smoke without fire! you don't expect your wife to admit knowing the person, do you? The hen has come home to roost! Talk to the person and find out the hidden truth!
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goldenboy007:
Hmmmmm...there is no smoke without fire! you don't expect your wife to admit knowing the person, do you? The hen has come home to roost! Talk to the person and find out the hidden truth!

I loathe people with your kind of mentality . A statement like this " there is no smoke without fire! " and " in every rumor there is an atom of truth " are only used by people with lower IQ . Citing you postulation , it means you automatically crucified the woman , whom in the long run might be innocent .

Rumor is being carried out by an enemy , accepted by the fool and propagated by the ignorance .

Excuse me for picking on you , naturally I am not an aggressive person , but I hate injustice so much , thus my reaction herein . I wish you happy and prosperous new year .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Goldenboy007(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Empero1:

I loathe people with your kind of mentality . A statement like this " there is no smoke without fire! " and " in every rumor there is an atom of truth " are only used by people with lower IQ . Citing you postulation , it means you automatically crucified the woman , whom in the long run might be innocent .

Rumor is being carried out by an enemy , accepted by the fool and propagated by the ignorance .

Excuse me for picking on you , naturally I am not an aggressive person , but I hate injustice so much , thus my reaction herein . I wish you happy and prosperous new year .

I appreciate your attempt in not making your "hatred" personal to me but to people with that "mentality". In appreciation of your civility I will also be as civil as possible.
"A good man learns from his past experience, however a wise man learns from other's experience". People with your mindset are simpletons; deficient in judgment, good sense or intelligence - and they would always be scapegoats for the smart ones of this world.
Swallowing every version of the truth does not make you smart but impetuous and naive..they are called smart-alec!!! They are parochial and egocentric, lacking the ability to think outside the box. I also wish the world is as simple as your little mind sees it but unfortunately it is not. Growing beards and having a male organ doesn't make you a man, prudence and discretion define your capacity as a man. The earlier you develop an open mind the better for you or else you will learn from the school of hard knocks!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goldenboy007:

I appreciate your attempt in not making your "hatred" personal to me but to people with that "mentality". In appreciation of your civility I will also be as civil as possible.
"A good man learns from his past experience, however a wise man learns from other's experience". People with your mindset are simpletons; deficient in judgment, good sense or intelligence - and they would always be scapegoats for the smart ones of this world.
Swallowing every version of the truth does not make you smart but impetuous and naive..they are called smart-alec!!! They are parochial and egocentric, lacking the ability to think outside the box. I also wish the world is as simple as your little mind sees it but unfortunately it is not. Growing beards and having a male organ doesn't make you a man, prudence and discretion define your capacity as a man. The earlier you develop an open mind the better for you or else you will learn from the school of hard knocks!

Well dear , since I have no intentions to join issues with you , I would rather leave you with the followings of my working profound axioms . Firstly , experience remain the best teacher , however the prayer always is may we never be consumed in the cause of experimenting . Secondly , the reason why slowpokes never surge ahead in life is because they always prefer to follow the crowd , while forgetting that one who follows the crowd will never make a discovery . Lastly but not the least , have it in mind that a well calculated risk taken whether the result is failure or success is better than a risk never taken at all .

Once more , I wish you all the very best this new year can offer .

10 Likes

Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Whoishe:
Pls, dear Nairalanders i need your help to assist me in making proper investigation about this unknown person calling my wife with different numbers each time without his true identification or location, this has caused alot of problems between me and my wife hence she claims not to know exactly who the person is, [size=18pt]but this same person knows much about her and ask her each time he calls why she's pretending[/size]...Should i beleive this man who refused to come out in person or should i beleive my wife pls help, who knows who will be his next victim, pls investigate this number that he used to call on New year day......... HIS NUMBER:08128013302.

The bold is the crux of the matter. I think your wife is lying about not knowing the man.

Find out what she knows if its something you havent heard before or how damaging it is.

Call the guy tell him you are the husband and he should say whatever he has to say. Evaluate this big secret and take it from there.

You can say we should ignore the past if this wife happened to be married to someone else and just ran away or she is a known ritualist who killed her previous lover,
but if its stuff like they were dating before and such nonsense. Thank him very much for the information and tell him not to call you again lest you report him to the authorities

2 Likes

Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by EfemenaXY: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goldenboy007:

So guilty unless proven guilty?

Does this work both ways or just against the woman, if you don't mind my asking?

3 Likes

Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by youngchopper(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

The bold is the crux of the matter. I think your wife is lying about not knowing the man.

Find out what she knows if its something you havent heard before or how damaging it is.

Call the guy tell him you are the husband and he should say whatever he has to say. Evaluate this big secret and take it from there.

You can say we should ignore the past if this wife happened to be married to someone else and just ran away or she is a known ritualist who killed her previous lover,
but if its stuff like they were dating before and such nonsense. Thank him very much for the information and tell him not to call you again lest you report him to the authorities
lol

Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
instal truecaller app on your phone. Type in the number(s). The persons names will show. Very authentic
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
the guy just registered this number. place the previous numbers here.
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Goldenboy007(m): 1:27am On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

So guilty unless proven guilty?

Does this work both ways or just against the woman, if you don't mind my asking?

Actually a verdict has not been passed here, all I am saying is - it's hard to waive away this situation as a random act or coincidence, especially in a typical case of a relationship between a man and a woman. Be as gentle as dove and wise as a serpent. These days, you will be called into a price negotiations without knowing you are the one that is being sold!
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Rosarie(f): 6:19am On Jan 03, 2015
i had same issue one tome.a private no.simple once ur wife hears he is d one she shoud hang up.trust ur wife n no need for quarrels
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Rosarie(f): 6:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Whoishe:
Pls, dear Nairalanders i need your help to assist me in making proper investigation about this unknown person calling my wife with different numbers each time without his true identification or location, this has caused alot of problems between me and my wife hence she claims not to know exactly who the person is, but this same person knows much about her and ask her each time he calls why she's pretending...Should i beleive this man who refused to come out in person or should i beleive my wife pls help, who knows who will be his next victim, pls investigate this number that he used to call on New year day......... HIS NUMBER:08128013302.
to me u dbt trust ur wife n dats a rong foundation.dnt use ur hanss to brk ur home.all tru d private number wos callin fr three mnths n at tyms ma hubby will pick n d person nva talks.mA hubby nva had an issue cos of trust.like three times his younger sisters will call to tease n wlll use another numb n say dis is yr hubbys gf i jst laugh even on newyear our family frnd did same na hubby used anoda numb n pretrnded n called d gal wen we knew evn befre we knew i wos suspecting d cousin n we laufed it off.dis year i will b three years in marriage.dnt use pple situation to judge ur home.they say all men re flirts.ve nva n will nva xprience it.make ur wife ur bestie n let ur foundstion ve trust else ur wife will feel hurt n betrayed.little by little deperession n satan sees a way to work.b wise n guide ur home wit wisdom
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by mutter(f): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Ever considered it might be one of your ex girlfriends that set this up to get rid of your wife?
You might be investigating in the wrong direction.

5 Likes

Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by iykedare(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Lol at some comments here. If the guy is some stranger then How the hell did he get so much information about your wife? Trust your wife but be smart too. Sh1t happens,I tell ya.
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by iykedare(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2015
Rosarie:
to me u dbt trust ur wife n dats a rong foundation

Story. So if you get to know that a certain girl has been calling your husband and knows so much about him,you won't be suspicious?
F00k trust. Everyone should be smart.
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by EfemenaXY: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
mutter:
Ever considered it might be one of your ex girlfriends that set this up to get rid of your wife?

Interesting perspective...
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
mutter:

But how would his ex girlfriend know a lot of personal information about his wife?
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by liukang1: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
oga,
1. install TrueCaller.
2. Call the "ball-less" dude back and ask him to state his case. Record the call and review for coherence and consistency of plot. if they are vague gaps in his story, discard.
2. choose to trust your wife...at least until that coward is ready to spew whatever fantasy he has unfulfilled about her.
You married her he should find a working transformer.
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2015
I would rather you believe,and trust your wife on this issue..

It could be a mischievous person playing pranks on your family..

Time to weather this together.
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 04, 2015
tell your wife to change her number..
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Agrika: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
selfoss:
tell your wife to change her number..
Gbam!
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by veave(f): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmmmn. angry
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Whoishe: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
veave:
Hmmmmn. angry

Thank u all.... I'm not disturbing my wife because i hv not seen any reason to do that, she nice to me and i met her while in the university so i know her, but aside of it God knows best...an enemy can do this...I have called the number severally and yet the person refused to say a word, even with my wife's no, yet no answer...I have handed it over to God.. FINAL!
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! by Whoishe: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Rosarie:
to me u dbt trust ur wife n dats a rong foundation.dnt use ur hanss to brk ur home.all tru d private number wos callin fr three mnths n at tyms ma hubby will pick n d person nva talks.mA hubby nva had an issue cos of trust.like three times his younger sisters will call to tease n wlll use another numb n say dis is yr hubbys gf i jst laugh even on newyear our family frnd did same na hubby used anoda numb n pretrnded n called d gal wen we knew evn befre we knew i wos suspecting d cousin n we laufed it off.dis year i will b three years in marriage.dnt use pple situation to judge ur home.they say all men re flirts.ve nva n will nva xprience it.make ur wife ur bestie n let ur foundstion ve trust else ur wife will feel hurt n betrayed.little by little deperession n satan sees a way to work.b wise n guide ur home wit wisdom
At least the person shud talk for us to know if it is a tease or not...

(1) (Reply)

All is well / Anambra Man Takes To National Newspaper 2 Disown His Son 4 Threatening His Life / Get This Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.