Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer (1172 Views)

Aspiring Music Artiste Get Your One Minute Of Fame / Where Can I Get A Good Producer And Affordable Studio Around Unilag? / Latest Trend For Nigerian Music Industry, Raheem Club Banger Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by donjuviam(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
This trend is for producers to share knowledge together, and help our self to know what we don't know before.
Either on fl studio,reasons,cubase,sonar,acid pro e.t.c and other musical instruments, as for me I play only piano and mediocre on guitar so u can ask me questions on any where u think u are lagging, and I may ask u too

So let begin the lesson
Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by odizeey(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
drop something mk we learn first. my question is how to record quality audio wit my laptop
Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
learn n master at least 2 music instruments n listen to bunchloads of songs to broaden ur horizon of d various methods involve in music arranging, mixing and effecting techniques. 2015 is my year of learning to play at least 3 instruments improvisely_guitar_bass guitar & keyboard, vry vital if u really wanna crave a niche 4 urslf in d ever blomming 9ja music industry_N.O ELPH9
Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by Neldrizzy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nice thread!!! i love this.... #repping Silver Mic studio.. See My signature.
Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by illswift(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
odizeey:
drop something mk we learn first. my question is how to record quality audio wit my laptop
Depends on the gear u gt, or the gear u can afford
Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by donjuviam(m): 7:58am On Jan 03, 2015
odizeey:
that's not a problem as far as you have got a system using window 7even or advance..
you just need an external mic and some recording softwares like sonar or cubase,
just find yourself a quiet place,in other to avoid so unwanted sounds.
but not withstanding, you may hear some hissing sound in your recording due to the fact that that u are not using cubicle ..or a sound proof room

but if you don't know how to use sonar you can ask and I will explain more about recording,mixing and mastering
Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by donjuviam(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2015
let someone ask about instrument na.. we are here to learn more n more
Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by odizeey(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2015
illswift:
Depends on the gear u gt, or the gear u can afford
wat is gear
Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by odizeey(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2015
donjuviam:
that's not a problem as far as you have got a system using window 7even or advance..
you just need an external mic and some recording softwares like sonar or cubase,
just find yourself a quiet place,in other to avoid so unwanted sounds.
but not withstanding, you may hear some hissing sound in your recording due to the fact that that u are not using cubicle ..or a sound proof room

but if you don't know how to use sonar you can ask and I will explain more about recording,mixing and mastering
Hw much can I get an external mic
Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by illswift(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2015
odizeey:
wat is gear
By gear I mean equipment, all you need is a mic really, a usb condenser mic or any dynamic mic..I use the behringer c1 usb for my recordings at home, and with waves bundle get a pretty decent mix out of my recording..u shld try out adobe audition cs6 cos of its unique noise removal features since u do not have a booth.
Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by donjuviam(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2015
odizeey:
Hw much can I get an external mic
u can get some external mic like GM-605 Gooseneck Microphones + GM...
₦ 8,100 u don't need those sophisticated mic cause it will attract noise, since its not a standard studio u can start with that ..but if u need good microphone go to any musical store next to you, I think that one will solve the problem better

Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by odizeey(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2015
donjuviam:
u can get some external mic like GM-605 Gooseneck Microphones + GM...
₦ 8,100 u don't need those sophisticated mic cause it will attract noise, since its not a standard studio u can start with that ..but if u need good microphone go to any musical store next to you, I think that one will solve the problem better
thanks man. where can I get plugins for Nigerian songs, like gong n d rest
Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by donjuviam(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2015
odizeey:
thanks man. where can I get plugins for Nigerian songs, like gong n d rest
hmmm bros I can't really say something about that..cause I don't know any website like that ..but if to say u have a good mixer u can hit d gong to the mic mix and master it and convert it to wav that's how I do my own...in fact it really work well for me .. Cause I gat talking drum, real tambourine and some local sounds
Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by donjuviam(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2015
Let share fl studio knowledge can some one pls ask me some questions
Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by odizeey(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2015
donjuviam:
hmmm bros I can't really say something about that..cause I don't know any website like that ..but if to say u have a good mixer u can hit d gong to the mic mix and master it and convert it to wav that's how I do my own...in fact it really work well for me .. Cause I gat talking drum, real tambourine and some local sounds
OK thnks
Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by odizeey(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2015
donjuviam:
Let share fl studio knowledge can some one pls ask me some questions
baba me I like afro beat n hiplife I want to learn dem on fl
Re: Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer by odizeey(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
baba drop something na

(1) (Reply)

For Wow! Album/single Artworks, Logo Design, Cartoon Etc. Holla At Ur Boi!? / Vacancies At Musical Institution At Benin City. / Zoro Ft. Flavour, Lil Kesh & Ycee – “ogene” (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.