Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Reverse ID Back To Born2fuck - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reverse ID Back To Born2fuck (1894 Views)

How Long Does NATIONAL ID Card Takes? / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection / The National E-id Card And Role Of Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Reverse ID Back To Born2fuck by born2boink(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hi Seun/Moderators/ Administration

With respect and not insult this time, I wish to know the reasons why my identification handle on nairaland was changed from born2fuck to born2boink
I felt deep in my heart that this is inappropriate to change the ID without my concept or agreement.
Nobody is above the law but nairaland law did not specify that such ID was void before or after registration, and the same ID has matured for more than 3 years.
I have been member of nairaland ranging from different ID till born2fuck for 7 years, I do not see any reason why someone who just come in thereafter my registration and have been given power to moderate or enter nairaland system could do anything he wishes to torment membership of this site, knowingly that some even go beyond penalising people who comply with the law for personal interest.

I want my ID reverse back to born2fuck immediately with apology, even if you want to re-change the ID, you may then contact me for negotiation and reason for change.
Yours faithful

Walata
Aka Dobodobo
Master of Ashawology
The Born2fuck

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reverse ID Back To Born2fuck by dOnLarich: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Rib cracking. grin
Re: Reverse ID Back To Born2fuck by dmjinc(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
born2boink:
Hi Seun/Moderators/ Administration

With respect and not insult this time, I wish to know the reasons why my identification handle on nairaland was changed from born2fuck to born2boink
I felt deep in my heart that this is inappropriate to change the ID without my concept or agreement.
Nobody is above the law but nairaland law did not specify that such ID was void before or after registration, and the same ID has matured for more than 3 years.
I have been member of nairaland ranging from different ID till born2fuck for 7 years, I do not see any reason why someone who just come in thereafter my registration and have been given power to moderate or enter nairaland system could do anything he wishes to torment membership of this site, knowingly that some even go beyond penalising people who comply with the law for personal interest.

I want my ID reverse back to born2fuck immediately with apology, even if you want to re-change the ID, you may then contact me for negotiation and reason for change.
Yours faithful

Walata
Aka Dobodobo
Master of Ashawology
The Born2fuck

This is Sacrilegious!!! shocked shocked this is a taboo on my client's personality angry angry born2fuck u have a case....contact me to asap to take it from there grin grin
Re: Reverse ID Back To Born2fuck by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Reverse ID Back To Born2fuck by donstevico(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
hmm
Re: Reverse ID Back To Born2fuck by Spidermon: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Na true oooo
Re: Reverse ID Back To Born2fuck by Idowuogbo(f): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lmaaaao!!!! Wale don vex ooo grin grin
Re: Reverse ID Back To Born2fuck by joseph1832(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Of course Seun and his band of mods will act like they didn't see this, when emotions start flying they'll come and give flimsy reasons and declare the thread close!.

I ask, of what moral use did it serve to reverse the I'd of the said individual? What reasons could they give for changing his I'd? Who even have the impetus to change the said I'd without his approval or knowledge?.

Seun if you're reading this (of course you may choose to ignore until the thread gather momentum) I suggest you address this issue ASAP!. I wonder how and why whoever changed the said moniker did so believing they stand deux ex machina!.

If they moniker is offensive, you should have sought his consent before mutilating it to born2boink, I mean what sought of sick joke is this?.

Born2fuck! You have every right to seek redress and seun if its anyone of your moderators who did this, the moderator needs to tender an unreserved apology to born2fuck!.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverse ID Back To Born2fuck by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Born2boink grin, please mail the mods.
Re: Reverse ID Back To Born2fuck by Seun(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

(1)

The Secret To Having Peace Of Mind. / Apple Fires Employee After Daughter’s Iphone X Video Goes Viral / Ashawo In Badore, Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.