Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment (3138 Views)

Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins / 2015 Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment by Mightyman(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
I received a mail on the from nnpc on the online assessment on tghe 31st December, 2014.
And i have done the assessment but i exceeded the 20 minutes time due to the network failure,
after finishing the section 1, my network went off,before i could log on again to continue the section 2,
my time has already gone up but i finally completed the test. But there was no report, or PDF report icon on my completion.
I pray that all is well with me on this in Jesus Name,,Amen

Please becareful before you start the test, try to be fast and follow instruction.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
thanks for this info
Re: Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment by Phemmie72: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Did anyone who completed the online assessment by 20th minute receive any pdf report other than confirmatory message with status that the online assessment was completed?
Re: Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mightyman:
I received a mail on the from nnpc on the online assessment on tghe 31st December, 2014.
And i have done the assessment but i exceeded the 20 minutes time due to the network failure,
after finishing the section 1, my network went off,before i could log on again to continue the section 2,
my time has already gone up but i finally completed the test. But there was no report, or PDF report icon on my completion.

Please becareful before you start the test, try to be fast and follow instruction.

pls kindly give hints of d sections
Re: Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment by alotofgrace(m): 1:58am On Jan 03, 2015
Mightyman:

IS THE ONLINE ONLY FOR EXPIE?
Re: Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment by Anointed222: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2015
Yes its for only EH.
Re: Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment by kingrhirhs(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
I got no report too. today is d last day. let wait n c.
Re: Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment by kingrhirhs(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
my did not give any report too. today is d last day. let just wait, hope n pray for d best.
Re: Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment by paullye(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2015
Any news of the result of the accessment?

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get To 'ogbunike Street, Lekki Estate Phase 1, Eti Osa, Lagos' / Globacom Interview Trainee (technical) / Ghain Call For Application!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.