Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Happy New Year From Www.corazonent.com - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Happy New Year From Www.corazonent.com (359 Views)

Crazy Weekend Offer!!!! Get Any Beat From Www.vibesbeats.com @ N6000 / Ami-dammy-biography...now On Www.corazonent.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year From Www.corazonent.com by corazondeleon(f): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM www.corazonent.com

When i was little i used to think Christmas and new year was just about eating drinking and getting gifts that idea still got deep into me till i got more mature.Christmas is not just about family, eating and all kinds of merriment but the true spirit of Christmas and new yearis about giving with all your heart and not looking back about it.

HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!

As you have made it to 2015 we thought of a few things that you could add to your year to make memorable and aid you to act differently

RULES

(1). Take the lead and act fast be the initiative
(2). In everything you do be the first
(3). Be the change Nigeria seeks, "how"?
(4). Celebrate every moment like its a new year again
(5). Be the opportunity where others say there is none

WHAT IS YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM www.corazonent.com

(1) (Reply)

Put Ur Song On Hot Callertunes / First Of Its Kind In Nigeria / See When Wande Coal Is Dropping New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.