Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Who Is T-pain Talking To! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is T-pain Talking To! (1040 Views)

Nigerians Want Song “LADI” By Phyno X Olamide Ft. Lil Kesh Banned, Say Song Is T / T-pain – Love Suicide Ft. Severe / Coment On Icant Beleive It By T-pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is T-pain Talking To! by CGutta(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2008
YO! It lookls like they don pissed this nigga T-Pain! Who's he beefing? I feel like either his talking to all the new upcoming artists using autotune or little Wayne and Kanye on da slide even tho he say the only nigga cool with it was Kanye and weezy! But hey! What do y'all think. . . Oh! And T-Paint KILLED THIS JOINT YO! lol and AKON silly too grin

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8v8ok08ybU&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Who Is T-pain Talking To! by lalaboi(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2008
the songs cool mahn!

i heard it like 2months back and its on my super play list lol!

and DJ Khaleed should cool down a bit lol! the guy too hyper abeg lol!

akon at the end was just comedy lol!
Re: Who Is T-pain Talking To! by chamotex(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2008
Y'all should calm down man, not everything is beef.

He doesn't mean he's talking to anyone in particular
Re: Who Is T-pain Talking To! by lalaboi(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2008
chamotex:

Y'all should calm down man, not everything is beef.

He doesn't mean he's talking to anyone in particular

be specifc lol

but he is talking to some people! u knw it! abi nor dey listen to lyrics?
Re: Who Is T-pain Talking To! by CGutta(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2008
lol. . . 4real! Itz clear that he's talking bout someone! Come on now. . . Da guy deh vex! grin
Re: Who Is T-pain Talking To! by chiogo(f): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2008
Oh pls, he has no reason to 'vex', , He isn't the first to use the autotune thing and he damn sure won't be the last. And all of them using the autotune thingy are all wack!! I said it tongue

DJ khaled is a goat, always bleating, lmao. He doesn't talk this much in his own song now he's all over the place making noise.
Re: Who Is T-pain Talking To! by CGutta(m): 12:29am On Dec 14, 2008
Lol. . . but 4real tho! T-Pain was pissed in this trk. . . mayne! This dude went all out n raw! grin

lalaboi:

the songs cool mahn!

i heard it like 2months back and its on my super play list lol!

and DJ Khaleed should cool down a bit lol! the guy too hyper abeg lol!

akon at the end was just comedy lol!

Thats wassup. . . but this music video was recently released. . . I havnt seen it lol. . . what do u think? U think he is referring to all the auto-tune users? or wayne and Kanye on da slide?
Re: Who Is T-pain Talking To! by ajayi1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2008
Sound interesting. For real T-pain is talking to Kenye or other artist that uses the autotune. You know must musicians are not using the tune including R.Kelly.

DJ Khaleed is a noise maker. grin

(1) (Reply)

Terry Vs Don Jazzy / Music Video Tatiana Durão Crazy Ft. Naeto C / Kelly Hansome Teams Up With Blackface Naija!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.