Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

If U Have Questions Or Are In Doubt, Please Leave A Post - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U Have Questions Or Are In Doubt, Please Leave A Post (872 Views)

When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / Please Leave Fr Mbaka Alone / Nonbelievers, Please Leave Christmas Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Have Questions Or Are In Doubt, Please Leave A Post by namun(f): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2008
please, keep the faith. u are on the right path
Re: If U Have Questions Or Are In Doubt, Please Leave A Post by ajadrage: 12:19am On Dec 14, 2008
What happens when we die, does the bible tell a lie?
What is truth and what is false, why does peace give way to wars?
How did we get here, where're we from?
Does good pay in this here times?
Re: If U Have Questions Or Are In Doubt, Please Leave A Post by namun(f): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2008
yes, all these happen because man has been given free will and God does not interfere with our free will. but we would all later account for how we used that free will
it is not about going to church but about having a relationship with christ. you need one. that is the only way you can have and take the authotity thatt christ has given u
Re: If U Have Questions Or Are In Doubt, Please Leave A Post by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2008
ajadrage:

What happens when we die, does the bible tell a lie?
What is truth and what is false, why does peace give way to wars?
How did we get here, where're we from?
Does good pay in this here times?

There are at least four basic questions if not more in the hearts of almost everyone.  And these questions are:

[list]
[li]Who Am I?, [/li]

[/list]
[list]
[li]Where did I come from?, [/li]

[/list]
[list]
[li]Why Am I here? and [/li]

[/list]
[list]
[li]Where Am I going when I die? [/li]

[/list]

The answers to these questions and more are found in the weblink below.

http://www.mtainfo.com/
Re: If U Have Questions Or Are In Doubt, Please Leave A Post by bindex(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2008
What makes Jehova a better God than Allah?
Re: If U Have Questions Or Are In Doubt, Please Leave A Post by Ben13: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2008
Are both of 'em different?
Re: If U Have Questions Or Are In Doubt, Please Leave A Post by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2008
bindex:

What makes Jehova a better God than Allah?

Jehovah the God of Abraham, of Isaac and Jacob is the source of love, He even loves sinners that He gave His only begotten Son for us so that we sinners can have eternal life. On the other hand Allah only loves Muslims and hates unbelievers and will not hesitate to deceive unbelievers and even Muslims into hell.

So who is better? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: If U Have Questions Or Are In Doubt, Please Leave A Post by bindex(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2008
OLAADEGBU:

Jehovah the God of Abraham, of Isaac and Jacob is the source of love, He even loves sinners that He gave His only begotten Son for us so that we sinners can have eternal life. On the other hand Allah only loves Muslims and hates unbelievers and will not hesitate to deceive unbelievers and even Muslims into hell.

So who is better? Your guess is as good as mine.

Jehova did all the vices you alluded to in the old testament. Hence he is not different from Allah in that regard.
Re: If U Have Questions Or Are In Doubt, Please Leave A Post by namun(f): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2008
@olaadebgu
you are a creature of yhe most hiugh GOD. u were crated for a a purpose and that is to dominate evryhting he has created
you came from God . he made you for a purpose and for a time. for example joseph was created to lead the poeple of egypt out of a time of farming and hunger. so u might have been crated just be of help to people or bring poeple to christ. it is about talking to God an putting him foirst inn evrything u do
Re: If U Have Questions Or Are In Doubt, Please Leave A Post by namun(f): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2008
where, u go to depeends on ur faith in christ. what you do here alspo has to do with where u go to. the bible sdays i am the way, the truth and the life.nobody sees the father except through me. so if u want to be with jesus in heaven u have yto believe in him.
about the question if God is greater than ALLah
GOD is the almighty. and he a son. that is jesus christ.
i believe allah is an arabic name for the almighty. so its just numenclature. the only and major difference btw islam and christinity is that muslims believe they are slave s of God while christians believe we have been adopted as children of GOD. if u check the quaran it is very similar to the old testament which is part of the bible.
i would advice poeple who want to know more about this to GET Myles Munroe-corporate purpose of God.
also get other teachings by him, he is a very resounding teacher. ask me pother questions and i would be glad to answer to the best of my ability
Re: If U Have Questions Or Are In Doubt, Please Leave A Post by huxley(m): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2008
The 10 commandments are given in three parts of the bible, Exodus 20, Exodus 34 and Deut 5. Those given in Deut are near-identical to those of Exodus 20. Those in Exodus 34 are meant to be the replacement of the Exodus 20 (or Deut 5) commandments which Moses smashed upon his descent from Mount Sinai.

So my question is this - if Exodus 34 are meant were meant as replacement for Exodus 20, why is it Exodus 34 is hardly or never ever mentioned?

Secondly, Moses placed the 10 commandments in the Ark of the Covenant, which was one of the most sacred objects of the Jews. Which version of the commandments do you think Moses placed in the Ark? Should the version that was placed in the Ark taken precedence over all other versions given that it was given such pride of place?

(1) (Reply)

All The Gods Are Helpless / The Holy Bible, A Source Of Wisdom / Reprisals For Today's Christmas Day Bombings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.