Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica (35513 Views)

Davido's Female Dancers Pose With Snakes During Video Shoot In Jamaica / Davido Buys A Big Fish In Jamaica - (pics/vid) / Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by kennygee18(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
jaybee3:
This girl fine no be small

U just dae know?
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Genieve fine can you marry her?@Guys
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by zeefa: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
She no get sense.. ini edo de do ouse warming..she de waka up n dwn.

Abeg make someone ask the queen of nollywood to go marry o! Tym no de her side again biko
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by 360command: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
She for don fuvck dose rasta jamaican guys. Enjoy!
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by vislabraye(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
She's wearing too much cloth in a place where you just little undecided
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by dmola(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
VenusBetty:
thank God you know
Hey ogunyemi nice curves .....I like ur chubby look cn we relate?
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by john650(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
funmilayoB:
Genieve fine can you marry her?@Guys
She has the problem that many single women, who are financially well-off have, they can't find mates that match their financial status. Instead they attract guys who need financial help. So don't blame the girl for remaining single.

Most financially well-off men look for women who will be dependent on them. Men are scared of women who are financially independent. What does a man do for a woman who has everything? Do you buy her a Range Rover for her birthday when she already has one in the garage?

Even a Dangote would avoid marrying a woman who is financially independent.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lakayanah:
she is pretty alright but not in these pictures.

She is ok not pretty.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by ontheair: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cool but I wonder why this is on the front page - we may have just gone to the entertainment section to check out stories like this.

I would want to believe that you expect News of importance and matching relevance on the frontage.

Many people are drawn here by the quality of the frontage information and then delve deeper as interesting as the stories portray but with stories like this, I wonder if I wouldn't get better on Linda Ikeji's blog and the likes.

I am forced to ask, considering the rate of irrelevance on the frontage these days, how much it is to have stories pushed there?

Entertainers PR managers just pushing for relevance by putting these guys, they hope into our consciousness still, but I think it might.not exactly be achieving that really - we see but we think they are ............

Seun, please you may want to tone down this commercialization of the frontage, a bit, that's if it is what it is.

Thanks and much love St. GENEVIEVE.
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by Brown419(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gud to Enjoy
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by PromiseJonah(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
tdayof:
Nairaland front page worshiping celebrities since 1538bc undecided

And How Does It Affect You! In This 2015AD ?

park Well Jor
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by AriDsexy(f): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
ATOB:

Lol its not what you are thinking.

Don't mind me,just putting words in ur mouth.
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
AriDsexy:

Don't mind me,just putting words in ur mouth.

You have a beautiful smile.
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by tdayof(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
PromiseJonah:

And How Does It Affect You! In This 2015AD ?

are you talking to me? undecided
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by Neplusultra(f): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
MissMeiya:
I'm on watch for Nairaland's resident haters. You should know me by now on Genevieve threads, I will shame any fool.
Lol! Dey'll have sometin to say u know? smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by Neplusultra(f): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
john650:

She has the problem that many single women, who are financially well-off have, they can't find mates that match their financial status. Instead they attract guys who need financial help. So don't blame the girl for remaining single.

Most financially well-off men look for women who will be dependent on them. Men are scared of women who are financially independent. What does a man do for a woman who has everything? Do you buy her a Range Rover for her birthday when she already has one in the garage?

Do u reali have time to explain?? Do u tink dey dont know alrdy but pretend not to?? Lol!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by Neplusultra(f): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
FolarinLondon:

She is ok not pretty.
Does her bein pretty or not remove anytin from u pple Nawa!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Neplusultra:
Lol! Dey'll have sometin to say u know? smiley

The thing pepper them o.
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Rock is girl
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Neplusultra:
Does her bein pretty or not remove anytin from u pple Nawa!

sorry if you feel offended
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by AriDsexy(f): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2015
ATOB:

You have a beautiful smile.

Awww.Thank u.
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 03, 2015
She isn't pretty to me! grin wink cool
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by dabossman(m): 1:43am On Jan 03, 2015
I can bet 70% of the guys telling her to go and marry are still single. Pray tell, why are you still single? And don't tell me you are young. I'm sure your dad was much younger when he married your mom. Practice what you preach.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by ccaramel(f): 2:01am On Jan 03, 2015
shocked Is Genevieve bleaching? Still saw her a few months back....And she was way darker than this pics....meanwhile that's not her natural hair, she had her natural hair on a few weeks back. She's really pretty though.
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by MGDIMA: 2:14am On Jan 03, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]a beg don't marry,wait for me to make money I will marry u. ###fine woman##$
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by toprealman: 3:08am On Jan 03, 2015
jaybee3:
This girl fine no be small

Rearrange: 1) This girl small no be fine.
2) No be this girl fine small
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by red101(f): 5:55am On Jan 03, 2015
dabossman:
I can bet 70% of the guys telling her to go and marry are still single. Pray tell, why are you still single? And don't tell me you are young. I'm sure your dad was much younger when he married your mom. Practice what you preach.

LOL

vislabraye:
She's wearing too much cloth in a place where you just little undecided

really?
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by wasuka14(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Hw can dis 3 angels enjoyin vacation witout a single man? Whr is d enjoyment then? Or are dey Lesibo?? Well, #HappyNewYear!!!
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by fairygeh(f): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2015
john650:

Only people with inferiority complex think this way.even guys this day no matter their status look for ladies that complements their status or even better off. No guy wants a woman that would be a liability to him.
Re: Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica by adrainuche(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2015
VenusBetty:
thank God you know

Aunty No Vex, Deres nothing wrong if she get married, we are wishing are well, between are you married?? grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React / Hushpuppi Sings Praises After Buying Customised Gold Iphone X In Dubai (Video) / "Tope Alabi Is Our Mother" - Yinka Alaseyori Says After Tope Criticized Her Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.