Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

In Search Of "A4 Paper Business Thread" On Nairaland. Pls. Help!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Search Of "A4 Paper Business Thread" On Nairaland. Pls. Help!! (2347 Views)

I Wanto Be A Dealer Of A4 PAPER / A4 Paper Proucer / He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of "A4 Paper Business Thread" On Nairaland. Pls. Help!! by henrimoto(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Greetings.
Happy new year! Fellow Nairlanders. Pls. There's this educative and comprehensive "A4 paper business thread" on Nairaland i am in search of. It has the attendance of popular monikers on Nairaland. Pls. Help me with the link. ( Am in search of it like one in search of UK. Visa.) loll. Pls. Help!
Re: In Search Of "A4 Paper Business Thread" On Nairaland. Pls. Help!! by Kayyhe(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Your question is not direct, do you mean to be importing A4 paper from the Uk or a manufacturer in Nigeria that you can be buying from? Though, i have a manufacturer in Lagos......Kindly link me up if u av contact importing it 4rd d uk. Am also thinking along that line of biz...
Re: In Search Of "A4 Paper Business Thread" On Nairaland. Pls. Help!! by henrimoto(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kayyhe:
Your question is not direct, do you mean to be importing A4 paper from the Uk or a manufacturer in Nigeria that you can be buying from? Though, i have a manufacturer in Lagos......Kindly link me up if u av contact importing it 4rd d uk. Am also thinking along that line of biz...
hello sir, pls. Am looking for a thread on nairaland, it's about importing A4 paper. The thread is very informative.
Re: In Search Of "A4 Paper Business Thread" On Nairaland. Pls. Help!! by Kayyhe(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1927049/fraud-alert-beware-paper-chain#26747776
There the link above, am yet to fully gone thru it myself. Am stil on d search for more....
Re: In Search Of "A4 Paper Business Thread" On Nairaland. Pls. Help!! by henrimoto(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kayyhe:
https://www.nairaland.com/1927049/fraud-alert-beware-paper-chain#26747776
There the link above, am yet to fully gone thru it myself. Am stil on d search for more....
this is not the thread i am looking for. Thanks for your effort. I appreciate. The A4 paper business thread i am searching for has more than 7 pages

1 Like

Re: In Search Of "A4 Paper Business Thread" On Nairaland. Pls. Help!! by aloeplant: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Kayyhe:

Can supply you A4 papers from UK
Contact me. Shigooinvesment@hotmail.co.uk
Or check my profile on nairaland
Regards
Re: In Search Of "A4 Paper Business Thread" On Nairaland. Pls. Help!! by olas24u(f): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
henrimoto:
this is not the thread i am looking for. Thanks for your effort. I appreciate. The A4 paper business thread i am searching for has more than 7 pages
can you send me link?

(1) (Reply)

How To Run A Successful Computer Training Business / Piggery Farming Made Easy / How To Prepare Hand Sanitizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.