Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,357 members, 7,864,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan (444 Views)

Woman Absconds With Anti-corruption Crusade Largesse In Lagos / I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan / I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by kuipid(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday said his administration's
strategy against corruption was to strengthen the capability of
institutions to nip the menace in the bud.
He said his idea of anti-corruption war was not about arresting
suspects and parading them on the television.
Jonathan spoke during a special New Year service at the Dunamis
International Gospel Centre, Area 1, Garki, Abuja.
He admitted that the two main problems currently confronting the
country were insecurity and corruption.
The President said his administration was making efforts to tackle the
challenges.
He said, "There are two main problems confronting us as a nation: The
issue of insecurity in the North where we have the Boko Haram
terrorists and in the South where we have commercial kidnapping. The
next thing that people worry about after security is the issue of
corruption.
"We are coming out with programmes and plans to clean up. These are
things that you don't just use a magical wand to wave off, otherwise
even before I became the President, there wouldn't have been
corruption in Nigeria.
"It is not just about shouting corruption. It is not about looking at
one person, arrest the person and show him on television.
"It is about strengthening institutions and coming up with credible
plans to make sure that anybody who gets involved with corruption, the
system must have a way of detecting him and punishing him. Coplete here -> http://adenaij..in/2015/01/im-coming-up-with-anti-corruption-plan.html
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by orobs93(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ok sir'
But please sir,while we are waiting for your almighty formula plan for uncle corruption.
Take bode gorge back to prison..
Alemasiga how we wan do dat 1 now..collect our pardon back abeg.
Arrest farouk lawan and otedola..
Our 20billion,u never still see am?
Ok wat of dose pension money wey dem thief..wat of Stella odua..dat money wey miss for enough hw far dem don tell u who tief am,,cecilia ibru nkor..were she day now..wat of lucky igbinedion..(hank God ibori dey uk prison..Oga sir abeg ur own Bleep up just too many self..less I forget..immigration 1k dem don return am..why nysc go dey pay for call up letter...abi dat 1 nah stilling nor b corruption?
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
This Otuoke Guy is still Clueless.

Quote me and Die.

GMB/Osinbanjo!!!!!!
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by phemoinc(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Coming up with what? Procastination
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Lumyboi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
After 6years in office! angry angry
Dis man ehn .....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Windows 8 Phones - Buy Windows Phones Online | Jumia Nigeria / Excerpts Of Mr Presidents Campaign / Road Show In Enugu / Presidency: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.