Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,725 members, 7,865,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

What Movies Does This T.V Reminds You Of? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Movies Does This T.V Reminds You Of? (622 Views)

Is This T- Shirt / (pic)when Your Children Reminds You Of School Resumption(school Fees) / When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Movies Does This T.V Reminds You Of? by darexkey(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
i can remember watching these scary movies in the 90's on this Old TV...bata wahala, koto aye, ayamantaga, iru eshin, fadeyi oloro, etc.
they are so scary that i won't be able to sleep at night, was so afraid of the dark esp that "ayamantaga" by mount zion.
But my best TV advert then was the limca advert. Anyone wanna help with the lyrics?

Re: What Movies Does This T.V Reminds You Of? by lirusehn(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
i still do use this TV. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Type Amen To Claim It / How To Avoid Abortion Expenses / Need A Laugh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.