Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Movies Does This T.V Reminds You Of? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movies Does This T.V Reminds You Of? (694 Views)

I Personally Took To Efe Of BBN Because He Reminds Me Of Me - Ay / What Movies Made Your 2016 Awesome? / Series Movies To Watch: What Movies Are You Watching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Movies Does This T.V Reminds You Of? by darexkey(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
i can remember watching these scary movies in the 90's on this Old TV...bata wahala, koto aye, ayamantaga, iru eshin, fadeyi oloro, etc.
they are so scary that i won't be able to sleep at night, was so afraid of the dark esp that "ayamantaga" by mount zion.
But my best TV advert then was the limca advert. Anyone wanna help with the lyrics?

Re: What Movies Does This T.V Reminds You Of? by SAMBARRY: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Speak out
Re: What Movies Does This T.V Reminds You Of? by darexkey(m): 6:30am On Jan 03, 2015
Aaah....i remember that. speak ouuuuuuuuuuuut!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Drones: A Trending Gadget Embraced By Nigerian Music Video Directors. (Pictures) / A Group Created By Emmysmusic On Whatsapp For Gospel Music Lovers.... / What I'm About To Tell You Is Top Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.