Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,896 members, 7,824,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? (17685 Views)

Thugs Sent To Kill John Eke Njoku, Abia Local Government Chairman Caught / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / PDP Chairman And 11 Other Members Defect To Buhari's APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by UncleSnr(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
I reside in Gwagwalada Area Council of FCT, and the Local Area Council Chairman is Abu Giri (Not too sure of the spelling).
I don't know of any project executed by him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by zeelo2014: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Thank you very much for this topic, there's too much emphasis on the FG. While the LG chairmen are the most corrupt and useless of the lots.
According to the constitution, their functions include:
1. Construction and maintenance of
roads, streets, drains and other public highways, parks, open spaces, or such public facilities as may be prescribed from time to time by the House of
Assembly of a State.
2. Establishment, maintenance and regulation of markets, motor parks and public conveniences.
3. Provision and maintenance Of public conveniences and refuse disposal.
4. The provision and maintenance of primary education
5. The development of agriculture and natural resources, other than the exploitation of minerals, and
the provision and maintenance of health services.

Huge amounts are allocated to them monthly yet. ...

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by UncleSnr(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
I know that they receive allocations from the Federal/State Government, what is it used for?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by osamaBUSH(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Which office is that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by UncleSnr(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
osamaBUSH:
Which office is that
Check www.giyf.com

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by eph12(m): 2:46am On Jan 03, 2015
Sadly enough we don't know that our local government chairmen also have their own part to play in developing our immediate environment.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by brownlord: 2:59am On Jan 03, 2015
Comrade Adams Oshiom-OLE.

We don't have local government chairmen but local government errand boys, all thanks to adams

9 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by UncleSnr(m): 7:13am On Jan 03, 2015
eph12:
Sadly enough we don't know that our local government chairmen also have their own part to play in developing our immediate environment.
This is what led to the creation of this post, let's show off our ignorance.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 03, 2015
AWGU L.G.A NNANNA MANTANUS NOTHING HE HAS DONE I SAID NOTHING HE IS PDP MAN HE HAS DONE NOTHING NOTHING I SAID NOTHING

9 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by UncleSnr(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2015
studio14:
AWGU L.G.A NNANNA MANTANUS NOTHING HE HAS DONE I SAID NOTHING HE IS PDP MAN HE HAS DONE NOTHING NOTHING I SAID NOTHING
That's my Local Government too, but I never knew that local government have a chairman.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2015
UncleSnr:
That's my Local Government too, but I never knew that local government have a chairman.
my brother that guy was good when he came back from Europe but immediately he gained access to politics he changed over night became more confused than them all
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by falconey(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2015
Agbani darego.............wait a minute
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by idu1(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2015
They are PDP... They will never do anything tangible for their various communities. As long as, stealing is not corruption.......

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by bruno419(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Not until I see buharis certificate

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by braintext(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
I know him
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Tic4tac(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dnt even know
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by AKMoney1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wow, abeg who dey in charge of this fp?
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by adewasco2k(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
I don't know his name

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by korel9: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Here in France we don't have local government chairmen grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prince Iloh is my chairman (Awka south). He is an a$s hole. LG system should be scrapped in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by JingoOAU(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Actually, I stays around Cement area, before Dopemu area of lagos....the thing be say I dnt even know if it's in Ikeja or Akowonjo....so I dnt even know the chairman or any LG I belong to

To be frank, I've not smell nor seen any projects in my beloved cement down to Mangoro area

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by dammytosh: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
UncleSnr:
I reside in Gwagwalada Area Council of FCT, and the Local Area Council Chairman is Abu Giri (Not too sure of the spelling).
I don't know of any project executed by him.

Lucky you. You know him na project you no see.

I don't know who the Murda F* is.

DISCLAIMER : I don't school in France yet I dnt know him

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Femi2Ranking(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Abeg who's ilaje lga chairman..has he done anything on ilaje.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Everybody IS BUSY BLAMING GOODLUCK FORGETTING THAT CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!!!

17 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by obainojazz(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari....Chibok south local govt...
he kidnap our girls and bomb us well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Some APC e rats don't even know..all they know is to shout sai buhari. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Amanwulu1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
I don't knw him I'm only interested in gej till 2019. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Etoshil18(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
O.p abeg Leme check the current affairs..them say he constructed one big bus-stop..PIG DEE PIG MUST GO

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by usernamez: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
@Op Please, What Or Who is LGA chairman??

What's their work??

I don't know because in Sambisa where i stay, we only knw Shekau... cheesy tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by YoungIncredible: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Do nigerians have the knowledge that they have a local government chairman, federal house of rep, and even a street counsellor?. All they know how to scream isy
GEJ should provide security to my street,
GEJ should put food on my table,
GEJ is the reason for my unwanted pregnancy.
GEJ should provide Job for me.
GEJ should fuel my car.
GEJ is the reason for my poverty.
GEJ is the reason for my misfortune.
GEJ this
GEJ that..
One slowpoke even said something on a thread that GEJ should provide toilet, food, money, job, security for every household in nigeria.

Welcome to nairaland. The home of political propagandas

37 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba / FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. / Victor Giwa: Malami Ordered My Arrest For Refusing To Implicate Magu – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.