Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. (15501 Views)

Kill English & Go Free (pt.2) / Kill English N Go Frees (reloadings) / Kill English And Go Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
ideology:

Hi good morning, my apologies I went offline last night. Have a blissful day
Wish kind of English did you just spoken?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
sucreblazing:

I aming the type that celebrating newing months .....butting I doing give thanking to God for allowing me to seeing another month butting I usually continuing from whering I leave lasting months
We thanked God for everything always. So was there anything new to telled me

1 Like

Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by PreciousBro: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
shocked Just Look at How These People are Blasting My Ear Because Of English,If You Didn't Know How To Speak Pls Stop Spoken. I'm Tired Of all This,All Of You All Need To Be Teached.
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sucreblazing(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2015
HFOG:

We thanked God for everything always. So was there anything new to telled me

no newest thing .....just wanting to knowing how you are does
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
sucreblazing:

no newest thing .....just wanting to knowing how you are does
I am does very fine sir. Thank you for asked me. How have your day being?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
PreciousBro:
shocked Just Look at How These People are Blasting My Ear Because Of English,If You Didn't Know How To Speak Pls Stop Spoken. I'm Tired Of all This,All Of You All Need To Be Teached.
Are you blamed us? Is it not you who refused to taught us? Pls does not make we vex for you now
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by PreciousBro: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
HFOG:

Are you blamed us? Is it not you who refused to taught us? Pls does not make we vex for you now

You This Girl Again, You That Travel and Don't Take Me Because I Don't Bought Biscuit For You, tongue Long Throat. Awee Still Not Bought
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by TopeMel(f): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Parent: Are you the new english Teacher?
Teacher: Yes, i were.
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
PreciousBro:

You This Girl Again, You That Travel and Don't Take Me Because I Don't Bought Biscuit For You, tongue Long Throat. Awee Still Not Bought
I can seeing that it is only biscuit you knew how to talks about.
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
TopeMel:
Parent: Are you the new english Teacher?
Teacher: Yes, i were.
Oh mine...Who have calling this kind of teacher here?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by PreciousBro: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
HFOG:

I can seeing that it is only biscuit you knew how to talks about.

Yes Because Its Only What You Like To Ategrin

1 Like

Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
PreciousBro:

Yes Because Its Only What You Like To Ategrin
Now I am know that you do not even known me. You see the dangerous of assuming?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sonikstargirl(f): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
HFOG:

The queen was good...I brought coughing mericine for you ma'am. Isn't you coughing?

I didn't remembers toldin u i has coughs... And how can u brings only coughin mericines or is u a doctor?

1 Like

Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sonikstargirl(f): 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
HFOG:

Ma'am, HFOG is means Highly Favoured Of God. wink

Hmm.. Ur name iz so religiousticalwink

1 Like

Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
sonikstargirl:

Hmm.. Ur name iz so religiousticalwink

I has not meet a more better speaker of engrish than you ma'am
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
sonikstargirl:

I didn't remembers toldin u i has coughs... And how can u brings only coughin mericines or is u a doctor?
I is not a doctor o but I has many doctor friends. Does you need some medical attend?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by PreciousBro: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Praissssssssse That Lord!!!! cheesy I Have a New Business Ideas, Who Knew How Fried Beans ? Or Akara ? I Want To Start To Sold tongue
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sonikstargirl(f): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
HFOG:

I is not a doctor o but I has many doctor friends. Does you need some medical attend?
I does nt needs o... I is only needs financial help
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sonikstargirl(f): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
HFOG:

I has not meet a more better speaker of engrish than you ma'am
Lolz...i iz d one dat inteventin engrish... I wrotes dictionaries
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by nifeseun(f): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmmm... Have cometh here and saweth dat Ʊ pple doesn't know aw to spoken slimble engrish, Ʊ all must be enroleth to my school dat has arequate teacher to teached Ʊ correcting engrish.. Shey Ʊ av be a hearer.. Where Shola be? She has not be a cooker of my food..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naughty Or Nice / Imagine: / Comment Without any likes An Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.