Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

HELP: How To Apply For Post Graduate(msc) Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP: How To Apply For Post Graduate(msc) Scholarship (2279 Views)

Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam / FG Scraps CBT For Post-UTME Screening, Pegs Fee At N2,500 / Universities, Polys Adopt Fresh Measures For Post-utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: How To Apply For Post Graduate(msc) Scholarship by kbshow100(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Can some please help me with a link or advice on how to apply for post graduate (Msc) scholarship. May God help you as you help my career.
Moderator,,pls do the needful.
GOD bless nigeria
Re: HELP: How To Apply For Post Graduate(msc) Scholarship by fernandoc(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Same here good people. Graduated with a second class (upper division) Mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: How To Apply For Post Graduate(msc) Scholarship by lewizylee(m): 12:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Who else
Re: HELP: How To Apply For Post Graduate(msc) Scholarship by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 03, 2015
fernandoc:
Same here good people. Graduated with a second class (upper division) Mathematics.

Fernandoc, I think this should come in handy for you:

AIMS offers scholarship for Masters in Mathematical Science to the students of Africa for the 2015-16 academic year. This is a one-year postgraduate course at AIMS Cameroon, AIMS Ghana, AIMS Senegal, AIMS South Africa and AIMS Tanzania. Applicants should hold, or anticipate completing by the start date of the AIMS course, a 4-year university degree in mathematics, or any science or engineering subject with a significant mathematics component. The application deadline is March 23, 2015.

Eligibility:
-The course is currently open to students of African nationality.
-Applicants should hold, or anticipate completing by the start date of the AIMS course, a four-year university degree in mathematics (or corresponding), or any science or engineering subject with substantial mathematics component.
-An applicant’s record should demonstrate strong aptitude in mathematics.
-Each applicant will be required to provide the names and contact information of two referees, who we will contact on behalf of the applicant. Note that it is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the referees do submit their references. Applications are not complete and will not be considered unless both referees have submitted their reports.
-An applicant must have a valid e-mail address to start the application process.
-Applications are considered incomplete until ALL relevant academic transcripts and certificates have been received, scanned as .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .txt, .pdf, .doc, .docx.

Benefits:
All African students receive full scholarships which provide fully for travel, boarding and a small stipend. There are no tuition fees at AIMS.

Scholarship Description:

The AIMS Structured Master’s Programme is not a typical university programme. We look for the most talented and motivated students from across the African continent, recognizing that grades are not always a good indication of potential. Taught by top international and local lecturers, the course is supported throughout by tutors who work closely with the lecturers and students. The course material is purposefully broad, allowing students to learn about a wide spectrum of mathematical topics and their applications before focusing on a specialized topic for their research project.

To apply, visit: http://applications.nexteinstein.org/appl-eng.php

I'd like to urge you to apply on time, so as for you to stand a chance. All the best bro!
Re: HELP: How To Apply For Post Graduate(msc) Scholarship by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 03, 2015
kbshow100:
Can some please help me with a link or advice on how to apply for post graduate (Msc) scholarship. May God help you as you help my career.
Moderator,,pls do the needful.
GOD bless nigeria

Big man, what's your discipline?

1 Like

Re: HELP: How To Apply For Post Graduate(msc) Scholarship by kbshow100(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2015
BraveHrtVeteran:

Big man, what's your discipline?
Bsc mathematics sir
Re: HELP: How To Apply For Post Graduate(msc) Scholarship by kbshow100(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
BraveHrtVeteran:

AIMS offers scholarship for Masters in Mathematical Science to the students of Africa for the 2015-16 academic year. This is a one-year postgraduate course at AIMS Cameroon, AIMS Ghana, AIMS Senegal, AIMS South Africa and AIMS Tanzania. Applicants should hold, or anticipate completing by the start date of the AIMS course, a 4-year university degree in mathematics, or any science or engineering subject with a significant mathematics component. The application deadline is March 23, 2015.

Eligibility:
-Applicants should hold, or anticipate completing by the start date of the AIMS course, a four-year university degree in mathematics (or corresponding), or any science or engineering subject with substantial mathematics component.
-Each applicant will be required to provide the names and contact information of two referees, who we will contact on behalf of the applicant. Note that it is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the referees do submit their references. Applications are not complete and will not be considered unless both referees have submitted their reports.
-An applicant must have a valid e-mail address to start the application process.
-Applications are considered incomplete until ALL relevant academic transcripts and certificates have been received, scanned as .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .txt, .pdf, .doc, .docx.

Benefits:
All African students receive full scholarships which provide fully for travel, boarding and a small stipend. There are no tuition fees at AIMS.

Scholarship Description:

The AIMS Structured Master’s Programme is not a typical university programme. We look for the most talented and motivated students from across the African continent, recognizing that grades are not always a good indication of potential. Taught by top international and local lecturers, the course is supported throughout by tutors who work closely with the lecturers and students. The course material is purposefully broad, allowing students to learn about a wide spectrum of mathematical topics and their applications before focusing on a specialized topic for their research project.

I'd like to urge you to apply on time, so as for you to stand a chance. All the best bro!

thank you very much brother,, I have applied. I'm gratefull for the information
Re: HELP: How To Apply For Post Graduate(msc) Scholarship by fernandoc(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
BraveHrtVeteran:

Eligibility:

Benefits:

Scholarship Description:

thanks brother. Let me get to it.
Re: HELP: How To Apply For Post Graduate(msc) Scholarship by maryflo(f): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pls I want to know if there is scholarship for thos that studied physical and health education abroad.I graduated with second class upper division
Re: HELP: How To Apply For Post Graduate(msc) Scholarship by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
maryflo:
Pls I want to know if there is scholarship for thos that studied physical and health education abroad.I graduated with second class upper division

You may start bracing up for next year's Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme. There are a couple of universities in the UK offering your study course and offer scholarships within the same scheme. Be on the look out, as the application window will begin in the 4th quarter of the current year.
Re: HELP: How To Apply For Post Graduate(msc) Scholarship by maryannah(f): 6:42am On Jan 20, 2019
How is the scholarship like? I want to apply too, B. SC Statistics (2.1)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Mathematical Equation. / JAMB Subject Combination For Art And Science / Urgent Help Needed: Naval Secondary School Or Normal Secondary School!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.