Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Procedure For Programing A "click Here" Word - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Procedure For Programing A "click Here" Word (653 Views)

How To Invite All Friends To Like Facebook Page With A Click On 2016 / Procedure For Gtpay / Have You Been Trying To Install Php On Your Computer? Its Just A Click Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procedure For Programing A "click Here" Word by famous4u(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2008
Good day Ladies and Gents,
My name is Famous. I want someone to direct me on the process of programing an item such "click here" and when you click it now moves one to a different link. I'll be grateful if someone can send me the procedure.  it can also be sent to famous4ufuos@yahoo.com
Re: Procedure For Programing A "click Here" Word by yawatide(f): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2008
hmm, the appeal seems so simple yet so tricky. Do you mean, given to pages A and B, that if I have "click here" on A, it takes you to B? If so, this should be what you want:
<a href="pageB.html (or whatever file extension) target="_blank (you use target if you want the page to open in a new window so feel free to leave target out)" title="link to page B (title is good for search engines)">click here</a>

IMHO, when you said "process of programming", again assuming what I have above is what you want, you are making it bigger than it really is.

let us know if this solves your problem, or not.
Re: Procedure For Programing A "click Here" Word by OmniPotens(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2008
@poster

You question is simply not clear enough to attract better answers. Please, elaborate more on it.

(1) (Reply)

At Our Taxes We Have To Dig A Tomb / Recommended Linkso / Long Term Partnership Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.