Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Picture Of Pastor, Muslim Youths Protecting Church On Xmas Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Pastor, Muslim Youths Protecting Church On Xmas Day (4755 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Pastor, Muslim Youths Protecting Church On Xmas Day by lacasa: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Fkhalifa:
Even some ppl here are not ready and happy to read news about the two religions uniting...
smh for CAN pressy and his likes on here.. embarassed

It's ironic ain't it.

More than not, Leaders are 1% of the problem... The other 99% is the people.

Some devil advocates' comments up there prefer chaos than an olive branch extension for peace.

It's the sad reality that they rather see reeligious intolerance than reconciliation.

I fear their type and want nothing to do wt such humans.

#lord av mercy
Re: Picture Of Pastor, Muslim Youths Protecting Church On Xmas Day by dat9jaguy(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Rehil:
This post is deceiving.The muslim faithfuls went to celebrate christmas with the christains not protect neither to guard them.People in kaduna know that Sabo is 99.9% christain,the muslims that will enter there to start something are on their own apart from security men that are on duties every Sunday.Pls this is a cheap publicity stunt,i go wit CAN President on this for the first time. Let me see the oneness in this by them going to protect ECWA Church,Tudun Wada during Sunday Service or Shiloh Baptist church,Samaru Zaria.

Babe(or guy,u never know on nairaland)what matters most is that peace must be encouraged.Even if it is a Christian area they guarded
it should be encouraged.With encouragement they would even start guarding churches in Muslim areas.
The fact that their leader,El-zakazky,sent Christmas facilitation is a Hugh step towards peace.
Always encourage peace.

Vote for Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor, Muslim Youths Protecting Church On Xmas Day by chacoonder(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2015
lacasa:
Oritsejafor has made CAN a laughing stock

Imagine a religious head playing political mischief maker

His intolerance towards Muslims in Nigeria is clear wt this denial

Oritsejafor would prefer to see Muslims squaring up against Christians for political and monetary benefits.

may God have mercy on Oritsejafor's being cos using religion as a tool to breed hate is one of the greatest sins
Nice one lacasa.Moreover, that man(Oritsejafor) has never seem to be a pastor to me,not even for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Pastor, Muslim Youths Protecting Church On Xmas Day by lacasa: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2015
chacoonder:
Nice one lacasa.Moreover, that man(Oritsejafor) has never seem to be a pastor to me,not even for once.

Gracias!
Re: Picture Of Pastor, Muslim Youths Protecting Church On Xmas Day by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Rehil:
This post is deceiving.The muslim faithfuls went to celebrate christmas with the christains not protect neither to guard them.People in kaduna know that Sabo is 99.9% christain,the muslims that will enter there to start something are on their own apart from security men that are on duties every Sunday.Pls this is a cheap publicity stunt,i go wit CAN President on this for the first time. Let me see the oneness in this by them going to protect ECWA Church,Tudun Wada during Sunday Service or Shiloh Baptist church,Samaru Zaria.

Assuming you are correct, the fact still remains that they (Muslim youths ) went and joined to celebrate with Christians on Christmas day, shouldn't that mean something?

Before condemning outrightly, why not try showing a contrary example - where Kaduna Christians also joined Muslims in their own festivities.

Whether they only visited or actually protected Christians, its at least constitutes a new beginning, a gesture of goodwill that should be celebrated, embraced, emulated and encouraged among others elsewhere - and not to be discredited, like you want to do.

FYI, a similar thing occurred in Kano (I believe also in Lagos and elsewhere) during the fuel demonstrations, where Christians stood guard as Muslims said their daily prayers.

Nigerians are becoming wiser, more especially now as the divisive(s) forces among them are being identified and isolated - hopefully soon to be neutralised; so that Nigerians may once again begin to love themselves irrespective of their religion or ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor, Muslim Youths Protecting Church On Xmas Day by repogirl(f): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
If they really want to do something tangible they should go to sambisa and bring back the girls jare, who is fooling who? As if the BH rams had shown up, no be dem go take off first!
Re: Picture Of Pastor, Muslim Youths Protecting Church On Xmas Day by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
OP, this is called protection, OK, not the mumbo jumbo pix u placed there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Forget Adam, The First Oshun Human Sacrifice On British Soil. / Why Saraki Must Resign Now – Tinubu / Amaechi Currently Reading Results In Hotel-PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.