Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Pls Advice Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Advice Me (779 Views)

Pls Advice Me On How To Make A First Class / Pls Advice Me What Can I Do (maths Edu And Bsc. Maths) / Deeper Life High School Or Faith Academy...pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me by orlabot(m): 3:03am On Jan 03, 2015
I am presently a 100l student of unilorin, studying a course I dont apply for, which I also dont like(Aquaculture and fisheries). Of recent,january 1 to be precise.
I was giving admission to study biochemistry at AAUA. pls I want to change my institution. I need your advice on how to go about achieving this. Thanks in anticipation for advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me by mikeayus(m): 3:13am On Jan 03, 2015
orlabot:
I am presently a 100l student of unilorin, studying a course I dont apply for, which I also dont like(Aquaculture and fisheries). Of recent,january 1 to be precise.
I was giving admission to study biochemistry at AAUA. pls I want to change my institution. I need your advice on how to go about achieving this. Thanks in anticipation for advice.
Get more information about dat from AAUA...
Re: Pls Advice Me by orlabot(m): 3:13am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote][/quote] friends pls dont view this text alone, I am desperately in need of ur advice.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me by orlabot(m): 3:19am On Jan 03, 2015
thanks
Re: Pls Advice Me by ComradeTY(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2015
A lot of things u need to consider, 1. What is ur dream course, Do u prefer biochemistry to fisheries? 2. What is the employment chance of the two? 3. After graduation considering Nija unemployment factor will u b able to stand on ur own? 4.what is ur financial capability? Answer all dis questions and make a choice
Re: Pls Advice Me by ComradeTY(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2015
A lot of things u need to consider, 1. What is ur dream course, Do u prefer biochemistry to fisheries? 2. What is the employment chance of the two? 3. After graduation considering Nija unemployment factor will u b able to stand on ur own? 4.what is ur financial capability? Answer all dis questions and make a choice

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me by dhantey324(m): 7:36am On Jan 03, 2015
There are a lot of prospects in fishery, coupled with the fact that u can be self employed after school. People pay a lot of money outside here, to learn what u r been taught in school, but it is up 2 u though, since u don't like d course u can take d AAUA offer.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me by orlabot(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
thanks for the advice friend.
Re: Pls Advice Me by orlabot(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
my dream course is medicine. I hav no passion for anything related to agriculture. pls I want to be sure of my action about changing of my institution to AAUA. hop it wont affect my person.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Opeax12(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2022
Trying to comment on your post about nimc, if you still need help on it, contact me via 0.7.0.3.9..... 9.2.9.5.8.1
Re: Pls Advice Me by Emacodon: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Pls go for fishery.... because if u finish sch,u will be self employed.
U can earn millions of naira in fingerlings, table size catfish, tilapia and other things....I know more coz my brother as same situation with u abt 10yrs ago.
Re: Pls Advice Me by TeflonDonDaOG: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Opeax12:
Trying to comment on your post about nimc, if you still need help on it, contact me via 0.7.0.3.9..... 9.2.9.5.8.1
Scammer ayo you are doing yourself, be receiving curses upandan for 2k and 1k. You will survive every bit of it

(1) (Reply)

Economists In The House, Let's Do This / Confusion, As Server Failure Mars Commencement Of UTME Exams. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.