Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena (1447 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara / Pastor Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And "Integrity" By Egheomhanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by sammy042(m): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2015
CORRUPTION is getting admitted in schools
meant for graduates ONLY and coming out
claiming to be an officer when in fact all one
has is some PRIMARY SCHOOL EDUCATION and
a year of cadet (like Man o war) training. (All
Buhari had was this one year cadet training CORRUPTION is then going on to GET SALARIES
meant for officers who finished NDA (after it
became 4 years and not the one yr Buhari
attended it for), SANDHURST or a UNIVERSITY. CORRUPTION is going on to head divisions and
stations based upon being an officer that one
never really was. CORRUPTION is getting SALARIES MEANT FOR
GRADUATES/OFFICERS when one does not even
have a WAEC certificate. CORRUPTION is going on to enter for elections
four times when one does not have the
requisite WAEC qualification, hoping to draw
presidential salaries and benefit from office
one is not qualified to enter the race for. CORRUPTION is trying to hoodwing Nigerians
by swearing an ambivalent oath that does not
claim to possess the WAEC yet making it seem
like one has it. CORRUPTION is lying about a certificate being
with military board, when one can easily drive
there and get it instead of driving to court to
swear an affidavit. CORRUPTION is using intimidation of one's
volatile supporters as gun-boat threat stopping
INEC from insisting on a candidate meeting the
minimum constitutional requirement. INTEGRITY is owning up and apologizing to
Nigerians for all the salaries drawn as a
general and officer, when one never had the
educational qualification to be so called. INTEGRITY is setting up a payment plan to
return all salaries drawn above and beyond
what should be given to a soldier without
WAEC/School certificate. INTEGRITY is dropping the name GENERAL
BUHARI and adopting Warrant Officer 11
Buhari as that is the highest anyone without
WAEC should ever get to. INTEGRITY is pulling out of the presidential
race now, entering for NECO or WAEC and
returning in 2019 to run for president, as only
then is one qualified. INDOLENCE /LAZINESS is leaving PTF since
1999 with so much money and time on one's
hands and not getting a home tutor to prepare
one for WAEC/NECO/GCE while Obasanjo of
almost equal rank and age starts school from
GCE and year one. While a David Mark starts year one and becomes a lawyer . While a
Gowon you took a coup against in 1976 gets a
GED and starts from year one and today is
well-read CONSEQUENCE OF NOT HAVING WAEC is
calling your nominee for Vice President " a man
of IMPEACHABLE CHARACTER". We imagine
you saying this of Obama or Cameron and we
shudder at the international embarrassment
and how it will be replayed over and over and again on international television. CONSEQUENCE OF NOT HAVING WAEC is only
doing interviews on Hausa BBC and not their
English BBC. CONSEQUENCE OF NOT HAVING WAEC is
preferring to campaign in areas where only
Hausa is spoken and going on and on, but when
in English areas, you read the campaign speech
which is usually shot. CONSEQUENCE OF NOT HAVING WAEC is
answering questions on the naira and economy
and policy with "we will fight
kwarapshn" (corruption) CONSEQUENCE OF NOT HAVING WAEC is
answering questions on increased foreign
investment with "we will secure the border and
end Boko haram" CONSEQUENCE OF NOT HAVING WAEC is
flogging market women with koboko to sell
below cost price as a means to fight inflation CONSEQUENCE OF NOT HAVING WAEC is
driving Ghana from Nigeria, when Ghadafi was
calling for a closer tie among Africa Nations,
you Buhari is driving our West African brothers
from Nigeria VIOLENTLY (just because they
once drove Nigeria? psssst) CONSEQUENCE OF NOT HAVING WAEC is
ruining relations with the UK thus removing
Nigeria from being a VISA-FREE country to the
UK. YES> BUHARI DID IT. And NO, you do not
go and kidnap people in other countries. NO.
You ask for their extradition. America is asking for one from Cuba right now. Education is very
important...veryyy veryyyy important!!! CONSEQUENCE OF NOT HAVING WAEC is not
realizing that life is more important than
ambition, and calling for death humans,
referring to them as "dogs and baboons" CONSEQUENCE OF NOT HAVING WAEC is
putting all your supporters on a SHUTUP tip as
they finally realize they are supporting a near
illiterate and a Lazy man who could not better
himself since 1985 when he was removed from
office. CONSEQUENCE OF NOT HAVING WAEC is
owning 150 heads of cattle in 2003, 150 heads
of cattle in 2007, 150 heads of cattle in 2011,
150 heads of cattle in 2014....ZERO GROWTH. CONSEQUENCE OF NOT HAVING WAEC is that
now your supporters fear your disqualification
and if Nigeria needs the unrest that will follow
a court of law declaring you unqualified for the
presidency....for not enrolling for WAEC and
getting seven F9 and two P8 which is all that is required for presidency.
CONSEQUENCE OF NOT HAVING WAEC is that
you Buhari will again not be president, even if
INEC avoids violence of your supporters and
allow you contest WITHOUT CONSTITUTIONALL
Y STIPULATED QUALIFICATION, nobody in their
right minds will vote for someone who did not finish primary school and who has refused to
do improve himself.
NO ONE WANTS A
DUNDEE FOR PRESIDENT. It is hard enough for
PhD holders. A LIAR CANNOT BRING A CHANGE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by thaoriginator: 7:14am On Jan 03, 2015
Guy mumu/juju dey worry you

2 Likes

Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 03, 2015
Try harder!!Joker
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by double0seven(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2015
you are a man of UMCOMMON stupidity
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by Beamborla(f): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2015
This is hilarious and quite entertaining yet irritating. Mtcheeeeew! PDP must indeed be scared of Buhari with the way posts of this nature keeps popping out every now and then.
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by bondingman: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2015
Beamborla:
This is hilarious and quite entertaining yet irritating. Mtcheeeeew! PDP must indeed be scared of Buhari with the way posts of this nature keeps popping out every now and then.
Where is buhari's certificate? is it wrong to ask for it?
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by bondingman: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2015
thaoriginator:
Where is buhari's certificate? A simple question.
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by eagleae7(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2015
Observing
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Beamborla:

double0seven:
you are a man of UMCOMMON stupidity

seges:
Try harder!!Joker

thaoriginator:

Only a slave minded educated ethnic group will agree to allow a person who couldn't pass ordinary O level lead them

SW RONU

Odua remember your education
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by double0seven(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Ode, General Buhari is a graduate of the Nigerian Defence Academy, around the same time as the likes of IBB, Obasanjo, etc..... so what the hell are you talking about
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by Beamborla(f): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2015
bondingman:

Where is buhari's certificate? is it wrong to ask for it?

It is not wrong. Matter of fact, it's expected of any right thinking member of a society to ask of such from anyone who wants to rule them. The thing is why now? This man has been in the race before now and INEC endorsed him, what did he submit to them then? Don't you think there is more ًto it? As for me, this whole certificate thing is just a scam.
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by Beamborla(f): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Only a slave minded educated ethnic group will agree to allow a person who couldn't pass ordinary O level lead them

SW RONU

Odua remember your education

Leave Odua out of this... this is an individual decision. Moreover, being a graduate or being a PhD holder does not make one a ruler. Jonathan is a PhD holder who has failed in every area. Should we allow the country to keep deteriorating because we want a PHD holder to be president? let's give someone else the benefit of doubt. We can't keep doing the same thing and expect change and Buhari is the only option available. If Jonathan had done well, no one would be talking of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Leave Odua out of this... this is an individual decision. Moreover, being a graduate or being a PhD holder does not make one a ruler. Jonathan is a PhD holder who has failed in every area. Should we allow the country to keep deteriorating because we want a PHD holder to be president? let's give someone else the benefit of doubt. We can't keep doing the same thing and expect change and Buhari is the only option available. If Jonathan had done well, no one would be talking of Buhari

You should have choose him against OBJ when you had the opportunity in 2003
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by Etruth: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2015
bondingman:

Where is buhari's certificate? A simple question.
Na you pay im school fees? Why do ask for certificate?
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by Etruth: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2015
Everyday, these TANoids keep diving to new lows. Isn't there some worthwhile achievement of pdp to showcase, instead of this open show of shame and weak,foolish and anti-productive smear campaigns? For these set of people to be ruling Nigeria now is a monumental calamity. People who can't focus on REAL issues or achieve anything despite the huge resources at their disposal. Oya keep on the publicity of the General. You keep making him popular daily and strengthening our resolve for CHANGE each time you shoot yourself in the feet by your preference to dwell on inconsequential matters while ignoring the real deal. IN PEJ's Voice# Contunu....Na ony TANoids waka come !!!

Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by Beamborla(f): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

You should have choose him against OBJ when you had the opportunity in 2003

OBJ was a better option then. Now, Buhari is a better option for me. And in 2003, I was still underage.
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Beamborla:

OBJ was a better option then. Now, Buhari is a better option for me. And in 2003, I was still underage.

Obj who $16billion got missing in his regime is better than Buhari

Hmmm

Indirectly you are saying Buhari is more corrupt than OBJ if Obasanjo was a better option then. cool

Well sister

We don't have enough money to allow more than $16b go missing under GMB watch
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by Beamborla(f): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Obj who $16billion got missing in his regime is better than Buhari

Hmmm

Indirectly you are saying Buhari is more corrupt than OBJ if Obasanjo was a better option then. cool

Well sister

We don't have enough money to allow more than $16b go missing under GMB watch

As at 2003, I was still a minor. Matter of fact, I was in Junior class 1. For those who gave OBJ their vote, he was a better option for them. Now that I can think and make decisions for my self, I choose Buhari over Jonathan. And as for money, you are right, Seriously we don't have any infact, we are in debt, thanks to Jonathan smiley
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Beamborla:

As at 2003, I was still a minor. Matter of fact, I was in Junior class 1. For those who gave OBJ their vote, he was a better option for them. Now that I can think and make decisions for my self, I choose Buhari over Jonathan. And as for money, you are right, Seriously we don't have any infact, we are in debt, thanks to Jonathan smiley

My friend

In 2003 I was eligible to vote

So I am speaking out of first hand experience
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by Beamborla(f): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

My friend

In 2003 I was eligible to vote

So I am speaking out of first hand experience

That is right. I've also compared history and what we have right now. I've weighed the two and I prefer Buhari.
Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Beamborla:

That is right. I've also compared history and what we have right now. I've weighed the two and I prefer Buhari.

Thanks

And Good luck to your vote

1 Like

Re: Revealed!!!muhammadu Buhari:a Definition Of Corruption And Integrity By Ena by Duru1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari was among the NPC’s fraudulent crops of northern Nigerian army officers that ruthlessly precipitated the July 29, 1966 coup because of the fear of being kicked out of the army for lack of qualifications. The western region embraced the fraudulent practices by the northern region and joined hands with other regions to prosecution a war of attrition against eastern region.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja / Aftermath Of PDP Presidential Rally In PH - Housekeeping Required / Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.