Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Buhari WAEC And NECO Registr Is On Now Pls Collect Ur Form. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari WAEC And NECO Registr Is On Now Pls Collect Ur Form. (825 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / Breaking News!!! Latest Scandal About Buhari's WAEC Cert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari WAEC And NECO Registr Is On Now Pls Collect Ur Form. by ej77: 7:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Stop lieing. U ve no certificates.
Re: Buhari WAEC And NECO Registr Is On Now Pls Collect Ur Form. by jingh(f): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2015
oya clap for yourself.
as dumb as Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari WAEC And NECO Registr Is On Now Pls Collect Ur Form. by lekkie073(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2015
jingh:
oya clap for yourself.
as dumb as Jonathan.
GMB is ......
Sick
Terminally iil
Boko haram sympathiser
Semi-illiterate
A dullard
A result of almajiri system
Too old to lead Nigeria
So weak that without his second-in-command, he is always clueless (rip idiagbon)
A sore loser who resorts to violence when he loses elections
A pathological liar who claimed a non existent Secretary of military board is with his education certificates
A saboteur who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if not elected
A disgrace to the military because he couldn't pass one single military exam all through his time with the force
...,.............above all

An Islamic fundamentalist

#saynotoGMB

3 Likes

Re: Buhari WAEC And NECO Registr Is On Now Pls Collect Ur Form. by D9ty7(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Nigerians!!! Why are you like this sef? Do want to kill Buhari ni? First, he is busy looking for his missing certificate, a few hours after he went into the jungle, someone said he should declare his health status, as if that was not enough, you still want him to purchase waec and Neco forms. You just like to dey cast person.
He will go to the bank as usual to obtain loan or better still Amaechi go purchase form for him and Osinbajo, the prof will sit the exam for him.
I no like wetin you dey do Buhari o. Can't you let some things slide?

1 Like

Re: Buhari WAEC And NECO Registr Is On Now Pls Collect Ur Form. by Validated: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2015
True Buhari can quickly register for online examination. He still has upto 6 weeks to do this.

Oh!!! I forgot he failed all previous tests. Sorry grin
Re: Buhari WAEC And NECO Registr Is On Now Pls Collect Ur Form. by jingh(f): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2015
lekkie073:
GMB is ......
Sick
Terminally iil
Boko haram sympathiser
Semi-illiterate
A dullard
A result of almajiri system
Too old to lead Nigeria
So weak that without his second-in-command, he is always clueless (rip idiagbon)
A sore loser who resorts to violence when he loses elections
A pathological liar who claimed a non existent Secretary of military board is with his education certificates
A saboteur who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if not elected
A disgrace to the military because he couldn't pass one single military exam all through his time with the force
...,.............above all

An Islamic fundamentalist

#saynotoGMB

I thought you re dumb but you re worse Dan dat.

.....buhari promised to make Nigerian ungovernable ?
do u read d news at all.
am done talking to someone under brainwashing

1 Like

Re: Buhari WAEC And NECO Registr Is On Now Pls Collect Ur Form. by lekkie073(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2015
jingh:

I thought you re dumb but you re more worse Dan dat.

do u read d news at all.
sad sad cry
I don't read news, I read daily times cool
Re: Buhari WAEC And NECO Registr Is On Now Pls Collect Ur Form. by Princewill1(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Mr buhari pls go and register for your WAEC or NECO,it's still on-going.

Remember to do that at any of these MIRACLE CENTRES,because we don't want story.
Re: Buhari WAEC And NECO Registr Is On Now Pls Collect Ur Form. by SirHouloo(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2015
jingh:

I thought you re dumb but you re more worse Dan dat.

do u read d news at all.

I am sorry, Pry 6 cert holder, GMB sabi oyinbo pass you sef. Which one be more worse again?

(1) (Reply)

Atrocities Of Buhari / Those Calling Buhari Illiterate Watch This Video / VISION 20-20-20: Managing Your 'SIGHT' A Necessity Not Obligation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.