Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

If Cattle Rearers Were From The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Cattle Rearers Were From The South (447 Views)

Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed / FG Proposes N70m For Training Livestock Rearers, Cattlemen / Ignore Boko Haram? Protect Cattle Rearers Buhari Orders Military. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Cattle Rearers Were From The South by benson81(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2015
Yesterday I travelled from Port Harcourt to Benin by Road and I came across more than 10 different sets of cattle Rearers.A thought came to my mind.I thought that with the atrocities these guys commit on the daily like rape of women in farms,destruction of crops,killings,and sometimes armed robberies.WHAT IF THESE REARERS WERE SOUTHERNERS AND THEY WERE COMMITING THESE ACTS IN THE NORTH.Honestly what would have been the consequence or what would have been done to them?.Honest views pls no need for abuse.

(1) (Reply)

Participant in the forex market / Military Debunks Boko Haram Seizure Of 40 Boys, Men In Borno / Picture Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.