Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign (3970 Views)

Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers / Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other / Atiku Donates N50million, Aircraft & 12 Land Cruiser For Buhari’s Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2015
ROCKJ1:
AMEN!!!

May you die if GEJ lose angry

Amen grin
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2015
iv4fb:

At this pace, I can assure you that you won't make headway in life.

So you have suddenly became god, for you to have been able to assure me? angry

Only god can assure me not you undecided

You can insult some more but you'll end up a mediocre except you learn to respect others and their opinions. Read up on Juvenile deliquency.

Respect is recipriprocal angry
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by donmalcolm21(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:
Make i die if Buhari no win next month election angry
you will leave to see GEJ victory but I'm not sure YOU will experience the Fresh air
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Etruth: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2015
Minet16:

why GEJ?? oh cus he's the top contender or what?? didn't say i'm a fan of GEJ. can see you support APC vehemently, well we all know its common for APC supporters to rain insults down on people. so insult me for all I care.
And what is wrong with vehement support?
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2015
donmalcolm21:
you will leave to see GMB victory but I'm not sure I'll experience the Fresh air

fixed tongue angry
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2015
Etruth:

Nothing is wrong with vehement support excepts when it become silly. Utterance of death for a politician that don't and will never know you exist? Ain't that less than foolish?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:

Jesus say let your yes be yes.

Make you die if gej didnt win the election.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by donmalcolm21(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2015
Please disregard anything this OP post because he has posted that he ll die by Feb 15 when Gej is declared winner.
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2015
iv4fb:

Nothing is wrong with vehement support excepts when it become silly. Utterance of death for a politician that don't and will never know you exist? Ain't that less than foolish?

can you please elaborate?
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Please disregard anything this OP post because he has posted that he will not die by Feb 15 when Gmb is declared winner.

fixed tongue
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Please disregard anything this OP post because he has posted that he ll die by Feb 15 when Gej is declared winner.

Bro please let this guy be. He wouldn't understand his problem till he grow up. I thought he was foolish but I was wrong, its childishness, he's now editing posts.
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:

So you have suddenly became god, for you to have been able to assure me? angry

Only god can assure me not you undecided

Respect is recipriprocal angry

Respect yourself.

Please don't die, the world need you. Yes, it needs the Good, the bad and the ugly to keep spinning.

I just realize you corrected a typographical error. Wow! Thanks. But go learn how to construct a phrase without errors first.
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by redsun(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2015
So that he doesn't probe him,abi? Buhari is seriously compromising the idiagbon integrity he had. He can't be a solution to Nigerian problems if his best pals at moment happens to be the main culprits that caused the problems on the first place.

Is he going to bite the fingers that fed him? I don't think so. Na dem dem. Same old school rogues that are very angry because the oppressed minority are beginning to take charge of the destinies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2015
iv4fb:

Respect yourself.

you too

Please don't die, the world need you. Yes, it needs the Good, the bad and the ugly to keep spinning.

I will sure not die for buhari will surely win tongue

I just realize you corrected a typographical error. Wow! Thanks.

thank god not me undecided

But go learn how to construct a phrase without errors first.

After you angry
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by jamace(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:

You are silly angry
Agressiveness galore. Like father, like son. grin grin
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by ahaika23: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tot it was 500m. E don reduce?
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Minet16(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Etruth:

nothing, no just kill yourself
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Etruth: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Minet16:

nothing, no just kill yourself
Vehement support is not the same as Violent support. It means whole-hearted and passionate support.
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Minet16(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Etruth:
Vehement support is not the same as Violent support. It means whole-hearted and passionate support.

you sound like one of them vehement supporters
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by minister2015: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
GMB/YPO r trulu what we need in Nigeria. People r being killed daily, but GEJ keeps on telling us that he is being confused by the sychophants and egocentric advisers.
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Etruth: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Minet16:

you sound like one of them vehement supporters
Yes. When I believe in a cause,I put in my ALL.....but I must be convinced first. And it applies to every area of my life. The Bible says in Proverbs 10:4 ' He becometh poor that DEALETH WITH A SLACK hand;but the hands of the DILIGENT [Unyielding, Vehement,resilient,irrepressible] maketh rich.
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by 100Cents: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:

www.naijachisel.com/2015/01/atiku-donates-n50m-aircraft-and-12-land.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

more update coming

Whats Your thoughts?

Pictures of the aircraft, money and Land cruiser SUVs or Idonbilivit...
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by gebest: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
JONATHAN AND JONATHANIANS MUST GO.
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Minet16(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Etruth:
Yes. When I believe in a cause,I put in my ALL.....but I must be convinced first. And it applies to every area of my life. The Bible says in Proverbs 10:4 ' He becometh poor that DEALETH WITH A SLACK hand;but the hands of the DILIGENT [Unyielding, Vehement,resilient,irrepressible] maketh rich.

hey, u gone too far. well just saw your signature
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
wasting money anyhow for a feat that looks impossible
GEJ for a landslife victory come ferbuary

um, which one b landslife victory again. una no go kill person here o. awww, laugh wan break my ribs
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Rilwayne001: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Obadiah77:

You are silly angry

grin
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by keyremotes(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
AAAH AH!!!
IT BAFFLES ME HOW PEOPLE CANNOT COMMENT WITHOUT ABUSING OTHERS.
IT'S A SIGN OF A DEEPER PROBLEM THESE PEOPLE HAVE. SMSH

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Unfruitful Investment
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by redcliff: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
wasting money anyhow for a feat that looks impossible
GEJ for a landslife victory come ferbuary

Victory, maybe. Landslide i very stongly doubt that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rejoinder To Vigilate Group Of Nigeria Publication Published On Tues June2,2015 / NNPC Appointment: Before We Forget / Pressure Mounts On Buhari To Remove Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.