Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Was away but now I'm back... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Was away but now I'm back... (1785 Views)

I'm Back Guys.. / I'm BACK! / I'm back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was away but now I'm back... by medube(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2005
Hi all,

Hows everyone doing here. I've been really busy to my neck and hence have been unable to communicate with you guys. Missed you all greatly and hope you all have been doing fine... smiley

I can tell you, its not easy running a WISP. By Monday I will be heading for PH to set up our Port Harcourt POP, so all you guys who want reliable and affordable connections in your homes and offices in PH, wait for me smiley (I hope I'm not breaking any rules by putting this message, its not an AD)

Anyway, I will be keeping you all posted and will be back to being active on the forum once again very soon, please forgive me my absence for now  rolleyes

Y'all take care and keep in touch... Btw, Fayola and mum send their regards, she also promises new pixes very soon to her all fans smiley

Bye for now

Medube
Re: Was away but now I'm back... by nike4luv(f): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2005
aww..medube..we miss you alot too..welcome home..gud luck in PH
Re: Was away but now I'm back... by medube(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2005
Thanks nike4luv... cool
Re: Was away but now I'm back... by hotangel2(f): 4:10am On Oct 01, 2005
Welcome back. I cant wait to see fayola.... make sure her butt shows in the picture.. with her cute chubby face. smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy

And say "hi" to her mom.
Re: Was away but now I'm back... by gina34(f): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2005
wellcome back medube
Re: Was away but now I'm back... by Seun(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2005
Welcome back. I look forward to your participation in the forum!
Re: Was away but now I'm back... by Latoya(f): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2005
Welcome back
Re: Was away but now I'm back... by medube(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2005
Thanks y'all. Hope all is okie with each of you.

Im sorry for my delays in replying and slow posting nowadays, its just that Im being kind of very busy setting up the network in PH and its really hectic smiley

I will try to be more active.

Thanks again....

Medube
Re: Was away but now I'm back... by hotangel2(f): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2005
It's okay take your time.
Re: Was away but now I'm back... by adesodgi(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2005
Medube,i believe dats the name,welcome back i've really not felt u,mayb because am new..
same,welcomeback!

(1) (Reply)

New ISIS Battle Video Released, Rebels Fighting The Terror Group / Mother Rejects Her Baby Born With Deformities / Names Of Salary Structures And Their Earners In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.