Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri (4175 Views)

Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" / Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) / What A White Man Did With Annie Idibia's Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by olaroye96: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2015
This is what happened to a South Carolina man after he was caught red-handed allegedly raping his nephew’s girlfriend in a bedroom at a home in Conway, South Carolina on Thursday January 1st.

The nephew, whose identity is being kept from the media, reportedly found 52-year-old William Mattson (pictured above) on top of his girlfriend and he responded by beating the heck out of him. You can see the result of the brutal beat down in the suspect’s mugshot. see more here>>>. http://clickjustnews..com/2015/01/too-bad-see-what-man-did-to-his-uncle.html

2 Likes

Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by temitemi1(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Ezedon(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2015
Lols new year present
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by wazklin: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2015
men! i like the he pose in this picture

1 Like

Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Aizebioje(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Some men sha.
The Nephew tho. See as e beat the man

1 Like

Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Biggty(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2015
Gud for him
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Kurupt01: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Op am surprised why did you say "too bad" . Serves him just right to me. Rapist tongue
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by hatux: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
I can't just stop laughing' dunno why... Maybe it because the picture is funny though' grin

1 Like

Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Babytina: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Gud 4 him
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by M4gunners: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
He must have learnt a lesson from this.
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Emmanuel602(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
The fact that the uncle was on top of the girl does not mean that he was raping her. The act might have been out of mutual consent.

1 Like

Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by fharmah(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
I laff d picture die .......... Na d man most recent passport b dah

1 Like

Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Okaka27(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mortal Kombat grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Hitter(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
52years!!.. Konji bad o
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
The guy is a good make up artist grin
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Agbgift(f): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wat a way to start the new year cheesy. grin.

1 Like

Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Ethereal0110(f): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Zombie O zombie , zombie no go climb unless u tell am 2 climb...
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Ethereal0110(f): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
2 tinz involved: its either u were there wen it happened or u r high on weed, like supports like.
Emmanuel602:
The fact that the uncle was on top of the girl does not mean that he was raping her. The act might have been out of mutual consent.
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by siegfried99(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Lwkm grin grin

See auto combo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
olaroye96:

The nephew, whose identity is being kept from the media, reportedly found 52-year-old William Mattson (pictured above below) on top of his girlfriend and he responded by beating the heck out of him.

I smell #lies sha.
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Emmanuel602(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ethereal0110:
2 tinz involved: its either u were there wen it happened or u r high on weed, like supports like.
my dear your boy friend can't just come home, finds me on top of you and conclude that i was raping you. It might have been that you agreed to have s*x with me.
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Republican(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
grin Duck-billed Platypus

1 Like

Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Alleinad(f): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
the guy should have killed the uncle or castrated him. that's what every rapist deserves. Death or Castration!
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Ethereal0110(f): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
My brother.. God forbid...it will never happen.
Emmanuel602:
my dear your boy friend can't just come home, finds me on top of you and conclude that i was raping you. It might have been that you agreed to have s*x with me.
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Mcbussy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Okaka27:
Mortal Kombat grin grin grin

BRUTALITY!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Ariyke: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Good for him tongue tongue tongue undecided
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by shakazuldadon: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
na so GEJ go take beat GMB or vice versa.

NEXT MONTH!!!!

1 Like

Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by xpac01(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Please this can't be worst than Gen. Buhari's missing certificate. If you've seen it or you are with it, pm me immediately thanks.
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by Dreyl(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
I would have done worse than that if it was me, nonsense!
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by hahn(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
I'd love to do this to one of our politicians someday

1 Like

Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by akinsadeez(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Useless goat. He could subdue a woman forcefully to have carnal knowledge of her, but when faced with a fellow man he couldn't display the same power.....see how he got the beating of his life. serves him right. I hate rapists angry
Re: Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping His Girlfri by CoolKizzy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Legendary beat grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shoki Master, Lil Kesh Acquires A Brand New Range Rover / Dele Momodu Reaction When He Heard Davido Osinachi Remix / See 12 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Went Completelynaked On Screen For The Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.