Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,019 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Fr Mbaka:GEj is the best to happen to Nigeria in Nov 9th 2014 , Watch Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr Mbaka:GEj is the best to happen to Nigeria in Nov 9th 2014 , Watch Video (459 Views)

Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka:GEj is the best to happen to Nigeria in Nov 9th 2014 , Watch Video by hairyanus: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Seun take note, I posted this video below and it was deleted in 2mins by one of your MOds...but they were quick to push the Mbaka video lashing Gej.

Fr. Mbaka's new year message may be a product of business gone wrong...he probably was expecting an envelope because he was all smiles whe the first lady came. Christmas came and went, no envelope, hence the outbursts.

Nairaland should be unbiased and report evenly for Nigerians to make their choice.
If i have faulted any rule let me know and not delete when it never favours you.

Watch video below and judge for yourself

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fb_ref=Default&feature=youtu.be&v=jAN8Py7tiCo&fb_source=message

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka:GEj is the best to happen to Nigeria in Nov 9th 2014 , Watch Video by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Off to watch it..
Re: Fr Mbaka:GEj is the best to happen to Nigeria in Nov 9th 2014 , Watch Video by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2015
Lemme see

(1) (Reply)

A Truth Most People Don't No About Buhari/post Election Violence In 2011 / A Comparison of GEJ's andBuhari's Past Records / Burkina Faso Mps Agree To Cut Pay By Half - Why Not Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.