Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

9 Types Of Wicked Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Types Of Wicked Husband (6591 Views)

Wicked Husband Force Wife To Have Sex With Dog / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / 9 Types Of 'Flexible Sex' You Can Have With Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by Tymax(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
dorlapoh20:
Dear God i know u do no evil. pls gimme better husband and not any of those on the list amen

@op what about FOOD HUSBAND grin
What do u mean by Food Husband? angry angry
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tymax:

What do u mean by Food Husband? angry angry
Those who can be beat their wives to stupor if their food is delayed for one minute grin
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
kristein:

i am not crying nahh..actually we are yet to resume and that's why..

anyways,i went through your dairy and it was interested just because you mention my moniker(but never know why my moniker is being mention in your dairy though cool
i mentioned u to wish u a happy new year,u didn't c the mention probably becos it was a group mention.
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sunkyphil:
wats dat ma
mmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmm. This list is every woman's nightmare.
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by Tymax(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Those who can be beat their wives to stupor if their food is delayed for one minute grin
That's terrible. However, if a woman knows her food won't be ready on time, make she kuku give am fried meat or fish (spiced one) or even chin chin to hold belle first. grin Abi?
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tymax:

That's terrible. However, if a woman knows her food won't be ready on time, make she kuku give am fried meat or fish (spiced one) or even chin chin to hold belle first. grin Abi?
i laugh in french grin you are correct sha
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by kristein(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
i mentioned u to wish u a happy new year,u didn't c the mention probably becos it was a group mention.
awww! that is lovly sweet cool

same to you dear! didnt know i still have lota peepz who cares for me so much even with all your followers in your list i wasn't excluded wink

Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by Tymax(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
dorlapoh20:

i laugh in french grin you are correct sha
Ehen! So, I'm waiting... Wia d fish? grin
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tymax:

Ehen! So, I'm waiting... Wia d fish? grin
which type: cote, shawa,stockfish agbodo, epia, panla. Name it grin
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by Sunkyphil(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
mmmmmmmmmmmm
GETTING ME MORE CONFUSED
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by obowunmi(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Then there are the women who willing marry these types of men and think they can change them.
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
God knows that 100% of Nairaland guys that frequent family section belongs to any of the group listed. gringrin
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
efepro:
Ironically, some women prefer men/husband of 1 and 4.
Says you abi? undecided
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by bukatyne(f): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dr. Olukoya again cheesy

For a man that seems hard (due to his stance on some stuffs and prayer pattern) he is very concerned and teach about such a lot.

He refers to the wives of these men as glorified housemaids grin
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by Ngenge(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hire Purchase Husband

He has sworn not to pay a penny as bride price on his wife. Most times, the lady gets pregnant before moving over to live with him. This type, most times gives birth to at least 4 kids. Lastly,the man is not ashamed to borrow or get assistance from his inlaws.
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by efepro(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

Says you abi? undecided
Of course...Have u asked ursef despite dis marital condition y some women clinch to such men?
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by Tymax(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
dorlapoh20:

which type: cote, shawa,stockfish agbodo, epia, panla. Name it grin
You mean say all dis fish dey dis house since and you dey do me like dis? angry A hungry man is a dulling man sad if you don't know.
Re: 9 Types Of Wicked Husband by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tymax:

You mean say all dis fish dey dis house since and you dey do me like dis? angry A hungry man is a dulling man sad if you don't know.
No vex which one should i bring now grin

The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London / Househelps In Abuja / Pls Help My Husband Is Addicted