Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students (786 Views)

A Nigerian Teenager Creates A Social Media Website Like Facebook. / Opensource Social Networking Script(Facebook Clone) - Available on Github / An Open Source Social Networking Script That Looks Like Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students by marveangel(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
I have nurtured this dream of designing a social networking site for undergraduates....My plan is to create a complete online interactive, educating and fun community for students....I planned to bring into one site what we student seek on several platforms online.....These are some of the things the site has:

1. Facebook like status sharing and comments friends creation.

2. Ability to create friends, share messages with friends and chat with online friends.

3. All education news from several education news site are brought to U...so u are always informed on happenings on several campuses across the country.

4 There is an open forum just like Nairaland only this forum is more streamlined towards tending to the needs of students.

5. E-book session where users can download and share educational ebooks with other users..(If you have any material in pdf or have read some material in PDf format you cab share with others so we all keep learning and improving).

6. Marketplace....we know how we student love to buy and sell especially electronic gadgets and phones..the site has a session for just that...all you need is fill the form and upload the pix of what u want to sell and post...U can also check out the session in-case u wanna buy sumfin.

I have most of the things set up and working...hence I'm having a test run of the project and I want you my guys here to please check it out for me and lemme know what you think.....I'm totally open to ideas and suggestions on how to make this dream much better...I cannot do it alone....So please guys ma Nairalander friends, webmasters and programmers...make una help me out here.......much love..

CHECK OUT THE SITE: http://www.nacampus.com

Re: A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students by Fabdedon(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
No testing self.. undecided
The first thing that faced me was Insert password sad
Re: A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students by marveangel(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Guys please you have to sign up/create an account to check out the site.....its to create this social network idea...make una no vex for me abeg
Re: A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students by soldierdollar(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Looks so plain . continue waiting. We go sign up.
Re: A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students by marveangel(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
soldierdollar:
Looks so plain . continue waiting. We go sign up.
I know...I'm still thinking of how to beautify the landing page.....if u have any ideas please hit me up.
Re: A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students by fattbabakay(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Call me back wen u'r ready to put the site on my test-drive widout me signing up...
Re: A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students by soldierdollar(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
marveangel:
I know...I'm still thinking of how to beautify the landing page.....if u have any ideas please hit me up.

First, nobody will be willing to sign up on a site that has no information about itself .
Secondly there is nothing unique about your site, no contents, no sitemap, no images, no links .. just a plain login page a HTML beginner can design.

Your landing page should be able to lure potential members/visitors
Re: A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students by Codedboy95(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
did you call that a website ? lol.. nice try but pay a web designer to help you with the design....
Re: A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students by CreativeWeb(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
For testing purposes, you can create a demo account like:
Username: demo123
Password: 123demo
Re: A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students by marveangel(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Your points are duly noted and I asure u am working even as we speak on the sites landing page......in the main time here is demo accoount to log in and check for other things that need corrections...(Really counting on your tips guys)

Username: demo12
Password: demo12

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out With Register.php / Whogohost Cpanel Problem / Free 6 Months Subscriptions Of Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 With Asus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.