Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Make-up Gurus:-pls Come In Advice Needed. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make-up Gurus:-pls Come In Advice Needed. (3600 Views)

Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) / Fashion Gurus Pls Help / Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make-up Gurus:-pls Come In Advice Needed. by aditoomuch: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pls i am having issues with my make-up, i am breaking out seriously and cant seem to place a finger on the cause. I use elf mineral primer followed by black opal foundation followed by black opal pressed powder followed by ben nye banana powder and then elf mist and set but am breaking out i think its between the primer and the setting spray but am not sure.pls advice.
What is the best primer and setting spray to use?

1 Like

Re: Make-up Gurus:-pls Come In Advice Needed. by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 04, 2015
please its best if you are sure what is causing the breakouts before changing your primer and setting spray. For primers, i recommend using milk of magnesia(mom) or no 7 makeup base. Milk of magnesia is cheaper but should be used sparingly. I use the ben nye final seal as my setting spray. Also give your skin a breather,clean your face properly before you go to bed and make sure the tools you use for application are clean.
Re: Make-up Gurus:-pls Come In Advice Needed. by aditoomuch: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Moberry:
please its best if you are sure what is causing the breakouts before changing your primer and setting spray. For primers, i recommend using milk of magnesia(mom) or no 7 makeup base. Milk of magnesia is cheaper but should be used sparingly. I use the ben nye final seal as my setting spray. Also give your skin a breather,clean your face properly before you go to bed and make sure the tools you use for application are clean.
. Nice but do u have oily skin? If u do do u think ben nye final seal is better compared to nyx matte spray for oil control? I

1 Like

Re: Make-up Gurus:-pls Come In Advice Needed. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
I do not have oily skin but people with oily skin swear by milk of magnesia(mom) as the best oil control product for them. The job of the setting spray isn't mainly for oil control but to make sure your makeup lasts all day. i havent tried the nyx matte spray but have used the ben nye final seal. the ben nye final seal is actually really good. i dont use it everyday though. you should read reviews on the 2 products online and make a choice

[url]resiliently-me.com[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make-up Gurus:-pls Come In Advice Needed. by aditoomuch: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Moberry:
I do not have oily skin but people with oily skin swear by milk of magnesia(mom) as the best oil control product for them. The job of the setting spray isn't mainly for oil control but to make sure your makeup lasts all day. i havent tried the nyx matte spray but have used the ben nye final seal. the ben nye final seal is actually really good. i dont use it everyday though. you should read reviews on the 2 products online and make a choice

[url]resiliently-me.com[/url]
Aight I will .looked through your blog, nice, love the lashes are they strip or single?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make-up Gurus:-pls Come In Advice Needed. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2015
Thanks luv, they are strip lashes ooh, fear will not let me try the individual lashes. Even to fix the strip lashes can be hard for me sometimes.
Re: Make-up Gurus:-pls Come In Advice Needed. by aditoomuch: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Moberry:
Thanks luv, they are strip lashes ooh, fear will not let me try the individual lashes. Even to fix the strip lashes can be hard for me sometimes.
you fix them so well they look really natural for whatever reason I can't seem to get the hang of that thing wish u could teach me.
Re: Make-up Gurus:-pls Come In Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thank you, i think you should watch youtube videos on using strip lashes
Re: Make-up Gurus:-pls Come In Advice Needed. by aditoomuch: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Moberry:
Thank you, i think you should watch youtube videos on using strip lashes
aahhhh dats true will do that ASAP.
Re: Make-up Gurus:-pls Come In Advice Needed. by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 09, 2015
lol, thats how i learnt, enjoy.
Re: Make-up Gurus:-pls Come In Advice Needed. by libbymaq: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2015
MakeUp Tips ‘n’ Tricks: Getting The Perfect Pout This Season
We all desire those plump, luscious, full lips when going out and you can easily achieve that by using the right techniques and of course, the right products. These tips will come in handy especially with this current weather situation so let’s get started!
First thing first, we need to exfoliate and moisturize the lips to get a softer and smoother feel. No one likes dry, chapped lips. Then follow these makeup tips to achieve your dream lips.

1. Apply a dab of concealer around your lips, especially the cupid arch. It helps to give the lips a fine edge
2. Line your lips with a lip liner that matches your exact lip tone
3. Make sure to line your lips fully, filling in everywhere. Take note of the cupid arch and the corners of the lips
4. Apply your lipstick and add a touch of lip gloss to give the lips shine
5. Smack away and wow everyone.

View www.styljunki.com for more
Libby Maquillage (Pro MUA)

(1) (Reply)

Burberry 2012 Collection Shows Some African Wax Print / Most Affordable & Effective Hair Treatment Only N400 / OMG!!! Leaked Instagram Photos Of Funke Akindele Pics In Her Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.