Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village (13665 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno Village / Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven / Boko Haram Abducts 400+ Women In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by donbrowser(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Na wa oh
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by Nikapetrelli(f): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
With d rate Boko boys r kidnapping @ Borno,pple go soon finish there
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by Maxcollins042(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nawa o,ISIS down here in America don't do this kinda thing
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by NwaJesusteete(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Small tin de make Me vex, common to provide ur certificate u go tell ur boyz to do the needful. What's rubbish? We must send u back to ur cattle Field by next month. Enough of this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by zico18(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Naija politicians be using boko haram to commit inhuman unacceptable acts to campaign all in the name of politics . . . .smh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by Lilyomi(f): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bring back our innocent citizens. I believe they intend recruiting them into their terrorism. We better watch out before they kidnap more. I feel for the families
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by BERNHARDT(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Your country is the most powerful country in africa and the world looks up to you Nigerians to shelter people from other african nations economically but greed and envy is not allowing your leaders to build your great nation nigeria, there is no country in europe that is as rich as Nigeria,yet bad leaders keep mismanaging the hug natural resources of your nation. When will Nigerians loves their people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by Agbgift(f): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
madridfc:

kendrick9, ♈όϋ need deliverance.
I guess deliverance for speaking his mind right?
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by Jwonder(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wetin Buhari boys wan use this poor boys do naa, abi dem don turn gay!!!!
Chai diaris god oh!!!!!!

[size=18pt]#BuhariBringBackOurBoys[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by Rexsoko(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Coolguy89:
How come I neva hear dis,and am in borno
seriously
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by Mutuwa(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
They need more recurits.so they conscript young boys.they hv ran out of man power,its a sign that the war on insurgency is declining gradually.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by Funjosh(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
God punish the Devil lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by Kenai: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chaaaaaaii!!! Their nyashes don hear am today! grin
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by bendeco(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
JusT Watching...
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by Agbgift(f): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
The year i will take nigeria politics seriously, is the year they will allow youths like me and you to contest. And listen to the cry of todays youths.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by ratiken(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
No amount of kidnapping will make us forget the lying illiterate who intends to lie his way into asorock.

This distraction by Buhari's boys cannot be sustained

Who were Buhari's classmates in school?

#Buharibringbackourbouys
#Buhariproduceyourcertificates

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by Keneeby(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
baybeeboi:
the God that gave this Children life will not let this insurgents go unpurnished..
Meanwhile.....Buhari and Shekau, be warned

yes
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by Jwonder(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Just because we found out that Buhari doesn't have a certificate that's why he sent his boys to cause havoc, Abeg apc members should pls help us to beg him, we will allow him to contest without it ooh!! He should bring back the boys abeg ooh!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by BERNHARDT(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Too bad
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by hairyanus: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
YOUTH WRITES A LETTER TO BUHARI

Posted by Charles Kalu

Gen.Muhammadu Buhari.

Sir, let us examine your service records. I consider your generation a very privileged one, indeed. In 1975 at the age of 33, you were appointed the Military Governor of the North-Eastern State, present day Borno & Yobe states.

In 1976 at the age of 34 you became the Minister for Petroleum and Natural Resources. In 1978 at the age of 36 you became the Chairman of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Today the reverse is the case. Most Nigerians at age of 35 are still unemployed and still living with parents. Many are still not married. During your time you were already Governor at this age.

One major reason for this unfortunate turn of events is that many elders like you have refused to voluntarily handover the baton to the next generation. Life should be a relay race where one runs his race and hands over to the next. In Nigeria many elders like you have run their races and are still holding on tenaciously to the baton.

But Sir, I have an important question here for you. The question is simple, MUST YOU SERVE NIGERIA AS A PRESIDENT ONLY? IS THERE NO OTHER CAPACITY YOU CAN SERVE US EXCEPT THE PRESIDENCY? It is very erroneous to imagine that you can only serve Nigeria only in one capacity. During the regime of late General Sani Abacha, you accepted the appointment to serve as the Chairman of the then Petroleum Trust Fund PTF.

The general opinion was that you served faithfully in this capacity. Well done Sir! But you never asked Abacha to vacate office for you as your former subordinate in the army. Never! In fact that would have been a dangerous move, if not suicidal. Rather you served faithfully under your former junior in the army. Sir, imagine if you take on another job like the Chairman of EFCC or ICPC or NDLEA.

Nigerians actually need you to serve in one of these capacities much more than they need you in the Presidency. Mere mentioning your name as Chairman of EFCC would drive many corrupt men underground. But you wouldn’t . Either the Presidency or nothing. When are you going to handover to the next person? It is either you do it voluntarily or risk disgrace at the polls. In 1983 at the age of 41, you became the Head of State.

Most Nigerians in my age have not had the opportunity to serve, but we still remain committed to the Nigerian project. You should rather be graceful to God and to Nigerians for the numerous opportunities that have come your way to serve Nigerians. Others are begging for just one opportunity to serve. Sir, you have to accept the stark reality on ground that you have served your time already.

That is life for you. You run the race, you handover the baton for others to run, you cannot hold on to the baton more than is necessary. As a former head of State you are already a member of the Council of State Meeting. You have every avenue to channel your views across. You don’t necessarily have to be in a frontline role, you can serve in an advisory capacity. That is still service.

In conclusion, let me state that the greatest beneficiary should you emerge candidate of the APC would be President Jonathan. It is crystal clear that you cannot defeat President Jonathan in a free, fair and credible election, even in Katsina State.

Sentiments aside, Jonathan would cruise to a landslide victory should you emerge candidate of the APC. In fact many political analysts believe that President Jonathan wants you to emerge as the APC flag bearer in order to secure a cheap victory. In fairness to you, any of your Children would pose a serious challenge to Jonathan more than yourself.

I do not see Nigerians electing a 72 year old former Head of state to lead us in this Digital era. With due respect to you Sir, you belong to the Analogue age and therefore, will not fit in as president in this digital era.

This is the blunt truth. Please do not enter the Guinness book of world records on a negative note. Losing four consecutive Presidential election would not augur well for your reputation. It is in your best interest to assume your position as an elder statesman and allow others to serve. Nigeria does not belong to you alone. It belongs to us all !

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by listica(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Do you have proof of the above claims Because you don't want buhari in aso rock does not make him a terrorist...

Intelligent guys like you don't go about posting something that should be coming from an hopeless dolt...You can do better than this
so u don't watch a video uploaded some hour ago here in Nair and we're ur oga dey command his followers to kill before election 2011
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by baybeeboi: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Agbgift:
The year i will take nigeria politics seriously, is the year they will allow youths like me and you to contest. And listen to the cry of todays youths.

isokay
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by BERNHARDT(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Agbgift:

Your right, your nation needs intelligent youths to rule the affairs of your country
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by listica(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
stayblack:
having a coward as president,what do u expect.
opposite, buhari coward
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by EdwinOse: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
JEHOVAH THE MAN OF WAR WILL SEND MYSTERIOUS ARMIES TO ANNIHILATE BOKO HARAM AND THEIR SPONSORS IN NIGERIA THIS YEAR.

SOME MEN IN GOVERNMENT WHO HAVE MADE THEMSELVES ENEMIES OF THIS LAND WILL BEGIN TO DIE IN DISTANT PLACES. AND THOSE WHO CARRY DESTRUCTIVE PROPAGANDA , WHETHER HERE IN NAIRALAND OR ELSEWHERE, WILL HENCEFORTH BEGIN TO REAP THE FRUITS OF THEIR WICKEDNESS.

A PROPHET HAS SPOKEN.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by Khd95(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
I tink d military rilli want dis BH tin 2 escalate into full fledge war then dy ill kick awt d civilians 4rm ASO ROCK citng imcopetence

Dont fyt shekau,fyt insurgency
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by EdwinOse: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
JEHOVAH THE MAN OF WAR WILL SEND MYSTERIOUS ARMIES TO ANNIHILATE BOKO HARAM AND THEIR SPONSORS IN NIGERIA THIS YEAR.

SOME MEN IN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICIANS WHO HAVE MADE THEMSELVES ENEMIES OF THIS LAND WILL BEGIN TO DIE IN DISTANT PLACES. AND THOSE WHO CARRY DESTRUCTIVE PROPAGANDA , WHETHER HERE IN NAIRALAND OR ELSEWHERE, WILL HENCEFORTH BEGIN TO REAP THE FRUITS OF THEIR WICKEDNESS.

A PROPHET HAS SPOKEN.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by jkendy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why won't they abduct more underage children Despite the massive casualties suffered in the hands of both the Nigerian and Cameron's army, they're stil mobilizing innocent children to go meet their untimely.
Kudos to our military prowels for sending many of them to go join their would-be virgins in HELL
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by listica(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
NwaJesusteete:
Small tin de make Me vex, common to provide ur certificate u go tell ur boyz to do the needful. What's rubbish? We must send u back to ur cattle Field by next month. Enough of this rubbish.
don't mind them,

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by hajlat(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Saturday is a reflection of Sunday.Life and time changes only fools never change there ideas.I think it is high time we changed to one term of 4 years only. We all know that no matter how good you are,you can not solve the whole problems on ground.If we all know this,whosoever is coming to office wil prepare his/her mind before coming to office.I even think that anybody coming to office willbe on his/toes 4Years before contestingEnough of this do or die affairs.People are talking about the chibok girls, those who died are more than the wounded not to talk about the displaced.Oh Allah ( God ) do not punish us because of the shortcomings of us ) Oh God put the love of the people in the heart of our leaders .God bless Nigeria.Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village by Ifecomumito(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Seriously these guys want turn GAYOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka / Ganduje: We Need Help, Our Forests Now Accommodate Terrorists, Bandits, Robbers / Akwa Ibom Governor Faults Federal Govt Over Rehabilitation Of Highways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.