Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Gsm/gps Car Tracking Device - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gsm/gps Car Tracking Device (3774 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Active And Passive GPS Car/ Fleet Trackers. / Active GPS Car Trackers Vs Passive GPS Trackers / Car tracking = 40k (Free for life) and online tracking an extra 5k..Priceless! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gsm/gps Car Tracking Device by dan6019(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2008
Have you ever given it a thought that there is a tracking device that is totally a do-it-yourself thing and with a built-in Nigerian geographical data. with this tracker, you don't need a map to get the exact location of your vehicle, neither do you need the internet or the server of the solution provider. No other person, except yourself has access to your car.

No monthly/annual subscription.

for further details contact adebayo6019@yahoo.com
Re: Gsm/gps Car Tracking Device by Afamdman(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2009
please elaborate more on the tracking stuff u can mail me on afamdman@yahoo.com
Re: Gsm/gps Car Tracking Device by gankem: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2009
I am interested on the Tracking device. Please give more details on its operation and installation then let me know the cost and where to get it.

Contact me on: 08023253886 or grefound@yahoo.com
Re: Gsm/gps Car Tracking Device by butrous(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2010
This is to inform you that my CAR TRACKING BUSINESS has started with full support of the satellite technology and imaging of location in real time in NIGERIA and beyond.
Patronize us to see the WHAT technology has brought us in NIGERIA.

find below attached is the presentation
thanks

Petrous
Re: Gsm/gps Car Tracking Device by oscartawn1: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
butrous:

find below attached is the presentation
thanks

Petrous

Where did you attach the presentation?
Re: Gsm/gps Car Tracking Device by halamuh(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hello, pls I need more info on this car tracking device, the installation and how to get the device. I would appreciate a quick response soon. Thanks. Seun: 08063453324, davids4all@gmail.com
Re: Gsm/gps Car Tracking Device by bigfatng: 12:11pm On May 23, 2013
Protect Your Car With Portable Car Dvr Mini Camera Recorder Black Box

what it does :

PREVENT ACCIDENTs

Records VIDEO to show EVIDENCE WHEN ACCIDENT OCCURS

It ENSURES SAFETY OF DRIVER, PASSENGER and vehicle

It Helps to reduce collision and annual fuel cost

PREVENT THEFTS

It Monitors driving routes, speed and driving behavior

It encourages safe driving with camera presence

It Reduces cost and save time on car accident claim process

It is used for Evidence in accident fraud cases

An affordable solution for capturing criminal driving behaviors on tape

Saves money by eliminating the need for expensive camera, Dvr and infrastructure equipment.

Car dvr Mini Camera Recorder black box with Infra-Red Night-Vision

This car DVR can capture pictures and display on its 2.5 inch TFT LCD Screen. At the same time, the camera will record automatically and save the video files in the SD/MMC memory card. With the camera mounted, you can fix it on the car dashboard or car windshield very easily.

(1) (Reply)

Immaculate White 2008 Nissan Sentra. . . . .we Do It With Class! / Very Clean Golf 4 Going For 600k,full Options(registered) / C-track Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.