Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

T.B Joshua Takes S/african Relatives Of Collapse Victims On Shopping Spree - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Takes S/african Relatives Of Collapse Victims On Shopping Spree (713 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua Takes S/african Relatives Of Collapse Victims On Shopping Spree by Nosa77(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
According to a story that made the front cover of South African newspaper, Daily News, T.B Joshua took some relatives of the 85 South Africans killed in the collapse of his church building last year, on a shopping spree and showered them with cash.

The pastor invited relatives of about 44 victims to Nigeria and many of them accepted to come. T.B Joshua reportedly put them in nice hotels, took them shopping and gave every family member N50k each. He also took the families to the site of the collapse building where they lost their loved ones.

Schoolteacher, Wonder Ndlovu, 47, whose husband, Mbongeni Ndlovu, 52, died in the collapse spoke to SA Daily News

"He (Joshua) took us to a five-star posh hotel for dinner, fine food and drinks. The hotel is in Victoria Island. After chilling, we came back in his luxurious kombis. There were more surprises while we were preparing to sleep. The mamas who took us shopping knocked and presented us with N50 000 each and they said we must not use all our (own) shopping money. I just sang A huna ya tshwana le yena (there’s no one like him),” she said.

"We met with the man of God (Joshua) and he briefed us about the site visit. Wiseman Harry and other evangelists took us there, it was very emotional for me, but others were strong and comforting. I brought flowers from South Africa and laid them with my son. The prophet is full of surprises. After weeping, he took us to the city to see places. To our surprise we shopped till we dropped and the bill is on him.”

"We were having the time of our lives, forgetting the pain of the past and looking forward to picking up the pieces and moving on. Yesterday has gone by, but tomorrow is forever.”

Ndlovu said of the disaster site: “It is ugly. Looking at the building foundations, we are convinced it was an attack.”

Another group is expected to come to Nigeria this month.

SOURCE: http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/tb-joshua-takes-relatives-of-building.html

Good morning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kvtq-H_i6Q

Re: T.B Joshua Takes S/african Relatives Of Collapse Victims On Shopping Spree by Olukokosir(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
naso
Re: T.B Joshua Takes S/african Relatives Of Collapse Victims On Shopping Spree by sucreblazing(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
ok
Re: T.B Joshua Takes S/african Relatives Of Collapse Victims On Shopping Spree by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
a meek,humble,undeterred and generous man although many have tried to bring him down through scandals and libel but God is with him.

May God continue to keep u and outrightly reward you for your good on earth T.B Joshua

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Takes S/african Relatives Of Collapse Victims On Shopping Spree by paulGrundy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Japhet04:
a meek,humble,undeterred and generous man although many have tried to bring him down through scandals and libel but God is with him.

May God continue to keep u and outrightly reward you for your good on earth T.B Joshua

Amen.
Re: T.B Joshua Takes S/african Relatives Of Collapse Victims On Shopping Spree by Nosa77(m): 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
T.B. Joshua has consistently come out of all his numerous persecutions stronger than before.

Reminds me of what Gameliel said in Acts 5:38-39 - "And now I say to you, keep away from these men and let them alone; for if this plan or this work is of men, it will come to nothing; but if it is of God, you cannot overthrow it - lest you even be found to fight against God."
Re: T.B Joshua Takes S/african Relatives Of Collapse Victims On Shopping Spree by lxvi8xii(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Na wa for these relatives, the dead have murdered again by "shopping till you drop" on there graves. Human beings sef undecided undecided undecided

TBJ isn't being kind, the right thing to do is to help find out what led to the building collapsing and making appropriate retributions. Not fair at all.

(1) (Reply)

Bible Prophecies / The Protocol Breaking God. / What You Should Know About Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.