Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze (29885 Views)

2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun / EXPOSED: What Jonathan Planned For JUNE If He Had Won! / Jonathan’s Planned Adoption Asigbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by Ayima: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
mauriceju2:
Buhari’s kids and people still use Quota system education (to enable them go to school) and federal character for them to get jobs. Imagine when a kid from Ebonyi State needs to score minimum of 112 in Common Entrance exams and another kid from Sokoto (a state that is older than Nigeria), Yobe etc., need only 9 and 2 respectively in the same exam. Remember that these kids wrote the same exam, in the same country, at the same time and answered the same questions. What corruption is worse than this? Yet Buhari has never condemned it.
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by oweman: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
I dont seem to understand why the Ohwneze is not yet endorsing .GEJ they should better do that jonathan is expecting votex above the voter register fom them and he has made special arrangement to transfer some reason able money to thier account for sharing .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
beopened:
I hope Jonathan has not become another Naaman The Leper........It seems no one wants to stake his or her integrity for him

It is so unthinkable that Ohanaeze would not have adopted Jonathan by now.....it seems the wise men are very conscious of the failure GEJ has been to the Igbos

Or Ohaneze just wants to remain neutral....if it starts backing candidates....it loses the higher ground.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by Abagworo(m): 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Iwuanyanwu has been one of the Chief sell outs of Igbo stake in Nigeria. Peter Obi is queuing up to succeed him but we the real Igbos will not let that happen. Igboland is too big for them to sell for 1penny to Jonathan.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
It is only naiveness that can make a geo political zone or an organization representing a geo political zone in a diversified country like ours , to adopt an aspirant over another/others in a democratic presidential election . Democracy is not tribecracy ,

Until my people from the South Eastern extraction starts to practice true democracy , we will continue to remain practically irrelevant at the center . Democracy calls for bridge-building not consensus . No singular geographical zone has the numerical strength to decide how a presidential candidate can emerge in our national polity , thus the need for us to always apply strategic bridge-building in our political calculations to enable us advance in our yearning for relevance in the national politics .

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by Elslim: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
North Gone.. Igbos divided, yorubas Gone. Pls hu wan come vote for GEJ?
Sai Buhari
NEXT

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by Lurcky(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tee999:

Forget that thing abeg. That man has his own faults too. GEJ is not good Yes I agree but he is better than the hypocrites in the APC.
Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by shosky1794: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
means:
Teke teke Mena parsin

It's 'Mene mene tekel upharsin'.

Meaning: Words written by a mysterious hand on the
wall of Belshazzar's palace, and interpreted by
Daniel as predicting the doom of the king and
his dynasty.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by duni04(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
I hope iwanyawu didn't spend the money Jonathan gave him to celebrate Christmas cos the way things are going, Jonathan will ask for a refund grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by otokx(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
February 14 should come and go so that people can face other important day to day issues. Nurses are on strike, Judiciary too, some civil servants have not been paid yet politicians are using the masses as canon fodder and gun powder.
Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by jatthobber(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Where is the second Niger Bridge you promised to deliver in your first tenure?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by bomboyi(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Is Uwayewu still alive? I thought has long gone with the Club?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by datribune: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Collynzo9:

Igbos don't need a statement from Ohaneze to vote GEJ, you must be delusional to think that.
Ohaneze isn't a political group and have no business endorsing anyone.
By the way, I thought you guys say Igbo votes aren't needed, why all the fuss?
You better stick to your former calculations instead of fantasizing about some imaginary votes from Igbos.
You will be shocked.

Guy no offence intended, but u need to keep things in perspective.
Realizing dat GEJ has failed nigeria woefully, entreaties were made to all political parties to join hands in a grand alliance to form a major opposition to d PDP & save nigeria frm d evil grip of corruption. Unfortunately there was a problem - while other tribes will in d national interest withdraw their support frm even theirs if cited for corruption, wrongdoing or incompetence, ndigbo will rather support even barefaced crimininalty as far as it is perpetrated by an igbo or as in dis case an Azikiwe whom they see as theirs. APGA & d Ohaneze made it clear that their choice was to go on wit d monumental failure dat is GEJ & d PDP. d few igbo dat knew dat CPC, AC, APGA & other regional parties could not save nigeria & opted to join dis national movement to save Nigeria received all sorts of opposition & oppobrium frm d shortsighted bigots. At d end of d day sycophancy to dis utterly corrupt govt is shortsighted.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
kastonkastrol:
they adopt him as their candidate, they dont adopt him as their candidate, that wont stop real Nigerians from sending him back to his village by next month

So we now have real and unreal Nigerians? You see the kind of volatile statements APC are used to making? Nigerians, you see the type of ill minded fellows APC is breeding? But when the these unreal Nigerians want to leave and form their own country, this same real Nigerians truncated it in a bloody war? Omenka, you are a bastardo
Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by mu2sa2: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Look at the bush illiterate addressing the people. Sad.
From calling Buhari illiterate you people are now calling your priest illiterate. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by Collynzo9: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
datribune:

[s]Guy no offence intended, but u need to keep things in perspective.
Realizing dat GEJ has failed nigeria woefully, entreaties were made to all political parties to join hands in a grand alliance to form a major opposition to d PDP & save nigeria frm d evil grip of corruption. Unfortunately there was a problem - while other tribes will in d national interest withdraw their support frm even theirs if cited for corruption, wrongdoing or incompetence, ndigbo will rather support even barefaced crimininalty as far as it is perpetrated by an igbo or as in dis case an Azikiwe whom they see as theirs. APGA & d Ohaneze made it clear that their choice was to go on wit d monumental failure dat is GEJ & d PDP. d few igbo dat knew dat CPC, AC, APGA & other regional parties could not save nigeria & opted to join dis national movement to save Nigeria received all sorts of opposition & oppobrium frm d shortsighted bigots. At d end of d day sycophancy to dis utterly corrupt govt is shortsighted.[/s]
APC's creations was PURELY for the purpose of returning power to the north, You know that.
Your post is full of nonsense really.
Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by HugeMac: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
APC people , elections are not won on social media , the IGBO's are the only tribe truly against The Northern born to rule mentality , No bribed priest nor group can change that , buhari won't get 1% vote in the SE , we are not fools APC should present an electable person , we see beyond their deceptive change ,
Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by dre11(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!

GEJ robot

How market

GMB sending GEJ to otuoke

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by twentycent(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
For the records, Ohaneze isn't an official group that speaks on behalf of Igbos..so there endorsements for a particular political candidate doesn't mirror the interest of the citizenry regarding there choice of a particualr poliitical candidate. Muah ayaf said my own oo make una contunu.
We are watching as the political drama unfolds but come Feb 14th, 2015 the die will be cast and we shall select that whom we deem fit to take charge of that office.

Na my twentycent wey I contribute be dat.
Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by August17(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Una like quarrel.. All these passive nigerians[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by gabriel212: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
How can Ndigbo adopt Jonathan after watching this Video from Rev Mbaka? Rev Mbaka opened the eyes of Ndigbo to the reality of jonathan's government.

No sane igbo person will support jonathan openly after watching this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UR5g69sx9E&feature=youtu.be&a
guy my mouth was widely separated that an igbo person could openly condemn gej govt.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by docadams: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Collynzo9:

APC's creations was PURELY for the purpose of returning power to the north, You know that.

The southern 'Emperor' that has been there for 6years has been abysmal in all ramification.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by HugeMac: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Elslim:
North Gone.. Igbos divided, yorubas Gone. Pls hu wan come vote for GEJ?
Sai Buhari
NEXT
who told you north is gone , GEj will get 25%. vote in NE and NW like before , The Northerners never vote GEJ in before because of your born to rule mentality , Igbo is not divided , buhari got 8000 vote last time in Anambara this time he will get 1000 , the real battle is in The SW where GEJ will still win forget what you see on social media
Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by Wahala90: 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Clearly, each of the two presidential candidates have his weakness. However, we need a change for Nigeria to move forward. Which change is more feasible:
A. Jonathan changing his style of leadership and becoming more competent
B. Buhari changing his religion or the ideals of his religion to make Nigeria a safe single entity
Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by bameyi(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
How can Ndigbo adopt Jonathan after watching this Video from Rev Mbaka? Rev Mbaka opened the eyes of Ndigbo to the reality of jonathan's government.

after watching this video, i think most men of God should join this fore runner of political empowerment of the congregation. i first i don't support politics and religion should mingle, but the masses are going through pain. People are going through hell in Nigeria.

listen to his message i live in the states my questions if if the country is that good why am i in another man's country you want to come home but you scared of security. even if you come into invest the amenities are not there, and those you work with want to kidnap you for what you brought home from where ever you reside.

come on Nigerians open your eyes pls..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by emeka2847: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
beopened:
I hope Jonathan has not become another Naaman The Leper........It seems no one wants to stake his or her integrity for him

It is so unthinkable that Ohanaeze would not have adopted Jonathan by now.....it seems the wise men are very conscious of the failure GEJ has been to the Igbos

THIS IS A GOOD DEVELOPMENT. WHAT HAS JONATHAN DONE TO DESERVE OUR ENDORSEMENT? NOTHING!

WE EITHER TRY OUT GMB2015 OR WE STAY NEUTRAL. NO MORE ADOPTION OF FAILURES.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

wow..l watched the video to the end and l was speechless, the priest said nothing but the truth,l hope we have so many voices like this to speak on behalf of the downtrodden, l weep for Nigeria..... embarassed embarassed @NgeneUkwenu thanks for sharing...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by datribune: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Collynzo9:

How is it d fault of d north dat when faced wit a choice to join d APC, ndigbo chose to marginalize itself within d APC by choosing to side wit a failed, inept & corrupt president simply because he is an Azikiwe whom they considered to be theirs. They hav no one but themselves to blame 4 dis monumental political miscalculation. U might find it bitter but its d truth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by emeka2847: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
PenSniper:
A politically naive and cowardly bunch of people.
THIS IS A GOOD DEVELOPMENT. WHAT HAS JONATHAN DONE TO DESERVE OUR ENDORSEMENT? NOTHING!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
bameyi:

after watching this video, i think most men of God should join this fore runner of political empowerment of the congregation. i first i don't support politics and religion should mingle, but the masses are going through pain. People are going through hell in Nigeria.

listen to his message i live in the states my questions if if the country is that good why am i in another man's country you want to come home but you scared of security. even if you come into invest the amenities are not there, and those you work with want to kidnap you for what you brought home from where ever you reside.

come on Nigerians open your eyes pls..
so true...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by emeka2847: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
PenSniper:
A politically naive and cowardly bunch of people.

Re: Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze by 2scorehigh(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Collynzo9:

I don't think so. Power to the North; power to the South, is not really the issue here.

My only concern is how the policies of any given government of the day affects my purchasing power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu / #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.