Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. (3996 Views)

Unbelievable Natural Cure For Tooth Ache Any Other Dental Issue!!! / Natural Sore Throat Remedies To Help Soothe The Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dentists please what drug do i take to soothe this pain. Its killing. There is this sharp pain in my teeth, it started last year. And i was asked to stop taking cold water, just this evening i took ice cold water, and i ve not been myself, i called my friend, she advised i take indocid, i just want to know if taking indocid has any side effect.
Thank you.
Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by Dsegsam(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
My brother I would advise you to go remove that thing from the hospital b4 it's moves round.each would cost nothing less than 2000 to 2500 naira.my brother is a living witnew of this. Please act fast
Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by heroarams(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
I know just what you need. You need Forever bright--totally fluoride free. Has been known to give people back their teeth¤

Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by tammyloreoluwa(f): 12:07am On Jan 04, 2015
Buy sensodyne use it morning and night..but since its crucial use it 3 times..ask for the one with F boldly writen on it
Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by Lexusgs430: 5:25am On Jan 04, 2015
alexdellafonte:
Dentists please what drug do i take to soothe this pain. Its killing. There is this sharp pain in my teeth, it started last year. And i was asked to stop taking cold water, just this evening i took ice cold water, and i ve not been myself, i called my friend, she advised i take indocid, i just want to know if taking indocid has any side effect.
Thank you.

Are you scared of visiting a dentist ? If yes, the pain has only just started !!!!

1 Like

Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Are you scared of visiting a dentist ? If yes, the pain has only just started !!!!

Its not like ℓ'm scared, but i don't wanna extract any tooth.
Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
Buy sensodyne use it morning and night..but since its crucial use it 3 times..ask for the one with F boldly writen on it

Thank you, I'm gonna give it a try.
Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2015
heroarams:
I know just what you need. You need Forever bright--totally fluoride free. Has been known to give people back their teeth¤

Okk but can i use it with sensodyne?
Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by starlingbawa(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2015
Your best bet is to go see a dentist and 'Possibly' have the tooth removed depending on the complication.

It's not so scary having a tooth removed and you surely wouldn't die of it!

And you need to act fast because tooth-ache can be unbearably especially at the 'WEE' hours of the night.

Get well soon!!!
Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2015
Dsegsam:
My brother I would advise you to go remove that thing from the hospital b4 it's moves round.each would cost nothing less than 2000 to 2500 naira.my brother is a living witnew of this. Please act fast

That's my fear. That means ℓ'll be toothless, cos it seems its now affecting four.
Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by mrbillz(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2015
Take aspirin and chew paracetamol to with the affected tooth/teeth. It works greatly, Talking from experience ...
Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by heroarams(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
alexdellafonte:

Okk but can i use it with sensodyne?

Of course, as you like it and if it works for you. Plus, sensodyne isn't for everyday use. And you can use Forever Bright everyday, allday !
Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by Dsegsam(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
alexdellafonte:

That's my fear. That means ℓ'll be toothless, cos it seems its now affecting four.

My brother act fast I say. ..my mum had one of his tooth affected but dew to negligence and hoping that the tooth would b cure without no medical attention lead to where she is now. .as am talking to you now my mum can't even allow us we her children to use same cup with her. .hope you know what that means my lil brother got infected at least 3 of the tooth and it was removed luckily for my brother those tooth has regrown. ..Please I beg yu go and remove dat tin 4get about being toothless or wateva yu call it .and you know surely yu gonna kiss ur gf and u wouldn't wnt her to smell dat tin.
Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by tammyloreoluwa(f): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
heroarams:

Of course, as you like it and if it works for you. Plus, sensodyne isn't for everyday use. And you can use Forever Bright everyday, allday !
. Na wah 4 u ooo who told u sensodyne isnt everyday use cus u want to sell ur product? Dats bad of u...i had tooth ache problem and i was advise by my dentist after removing 2 to use sensodyne to stop d'pain of others...and iit worked...
Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by tammyloreoluwa(f): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dsegsam:

Dude abeg try and write proper english abeg...shu dis ur english is giving me preety bad headache...if u cant type english wella abeg try pidgin no vex..

My brother act fast I say. ..my mum had one of his took affected but dew to negligence and hoping that the took would b cure without know medical attention lead to where she is now. .as am talking to you now my mum can't even allow us we her children to use same cup with her. .hope you know what that means my lil brother got infected at least 3 of the took and it was removed luckily for my brother those took has been regrown. ..Please I beg yu go and remove dat tin 4get about being toothless or wateva yu call it .and you know surely yu gonna kiss ur gf and u wouldn't wnt her to smell dat tin.
Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by demoiselle(f): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
go to a pharmacy and buy 'touch and go', apply it to the affected area. it gives fast relief while sensodyn is also good for your everyday use.

1 Like

Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by heroarams(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
. Na wah 4 u ooo who told u sensodyne isnt everyday use cus u want to sell ur product? Dats bad of u...i had tooth ache problem and i was advise by my dentist after removing 2 to use sensodyne to stop d'pain of others...and iit worked...

1. And you are??

2. I've not sold anything to anybody

3. Listen well when next a sensodyne ad is running
Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by Dsegsam(m): 1:01am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=tammyloreoluwa post=29493311][/quote] why quote
Re: Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain. by Dsegsam(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=tammyloreoluwa post=29493311][/quote

Ogbeni pack well u quick to always see others people mistakes.. was typing so fast just to reply this guy and u are here spewing trash..aanyway thanks to nairaland for the modification bottom

(1) (Reply)

Water Therapy - A Divine Health Tip From - Guess Who???? TB Joshua!!! / Get The Best Selling Skin Glow Kit (half Cast Look Cream, Skin Whitening +more) / Cure For Typhoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.