Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,047 members, 7,866,953 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Business Can I Do In School To Earn Me Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do In School To Earn Me Money (1152 Views)

What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do In School To Earn Me Money by Rijes: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
I need a business I can start in my school to earn some income. This business should not reguire much of my time. A business I can employ some workers to work 4 me nd visit there in my spare time. I have 200k. Any advice.
Re: What Business Can I Do In School To Earn Me Money by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
some one started a barbing salon... he created a thread for in on nairaland.. he also had 200k.. I'm too lazy right now to search for it for u.
Re: What Business Can I Do In School To Earn Me Money by Skillz02(m): 3:12am On Jan 04, 2015
Just give me a PC and internet
dats my income source #info
marketing service
Re: What Business Can I Do In School To Earn Me Money by Rijes: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2015
I know of certain business. Which of these business can be more profitable.
1. Barbing salon considering the fact i do not know how to barb
2. A business center combining 3 system for cyber cafe considering the fact of Wifi in my school
3. Only business center with two set of computer that deals on photocopying, printing, checking of result etc.
4. Laudry services restricted to ironing only. i Will employ a worker who can iron starchy clothes for students.

Which one could be more profitable. Am with 200k at hand and extra 100k pls suggest.
Re: What Business Can I Do In School To Earn Me Money by Exoticstan(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2015
I admire your spirit brother, and if your are in UniBen, I would love to pull resources with people like you.

@topic. I think I like the biz centre stuff. Just a laptop/modem, and a 3-in-1 printer. With less than 100k you are set to go.

OR

If you are good at marketing, you can buy cheap clothes and shoes (just wash and package them) and resell in campus. Start small first to experiment the rates of sales and increase later.

God help you.
Re: What Business Can I Do In School To Earn Me Money by temitayoolu(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Rijes:
I need a business I can start in my school to earn some income. This business should not reguire much of my time. A business I can employ some workers to work 4 me nd visit there in my spare time. I have 200k. Any advice.

What skills do you possess ?

And look at your environment ( School) and see if there are any problem that require solutions and try to solve it while making revenue.

I won't advise you spend the whole money at once but rather start very small and then scale as the business grows.
Re: What Business Can I Do In School To Earn Me Money by Rijes: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
temitayoolu:

What skills do you possess ?

And look at your environment ( School) and see if there are any problem that require solutions and try to solve it while making revenue.

I won't advise you spend the whole money at once but rather start very small and then scale as the business grows.

Ok tanks
Re: What Business Can I Do In School To Earn Me Money by EvangTimothy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
1. Wristband production 2. Lanyard ( id card rope) 3. Lapel (crest) 4. Paper air freshner. The above is my niche, am a student in unizik aswell. MORE OVER, the biz u mentioned earlier are very good but if u want more info or partnership. Then let me know.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do In School To Earn Me Money by Jslconsulting: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
You can start on a small scale selling Branded UK shoes, trainers, at clearance prices and make good profits.
Re: What Business Can I Do In School To Earn Me Money by UEDIBO: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
i like this thread
Re: What Business Can I Do In School To Earn Me Money by Rijes: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Exoticstan:
I admire your spirit brother, and if your are in UniBen, I would love to pull resources with people like you.

@topic. I think I like the biz centre stuff. Just a laptop/modem, and a 3-in-1 printer. With less than 100k you are set to go.

OR

If you are good at marketing, you can buy cheap clothes and shoes (just wash and package them) and resell in campus. Start small first to experiment the rates of sales and increase later.

God help you.
This is a nice suggestion.
Some one suggested that I should rent a shop, employ a sale girl nd start selling female shoes. I am just looking 4 a business that I can visit @ my spare time. U know sum pple cant b trusted. They can eat but the gain nd capital. when I go bak 2 school, I will research nd know wat students need most.
If I didnt see, I will just outskirt of my school, employ one of my friend, nd start a businees there. All I need is profit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What do you know about this business? / Monitoring Foreign Exchange Rates Of International Currencies (DAILY) / Get More Loyal Customers to Your Brand: 1 Idea That Really Works!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.