Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Vote Right In 2015…kawonise Admonishes Ogun Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Right In 2015…kawonise Admonishes Ogun Voters (729 Views)

Buhari Admonishes CBN Governor For Bringing Jim Ovia To Washington DC Dinner / A Day To Polls, Ogun Voters Yet To Receive Pvcs, Protest / Vote Right See (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote Right In 2015…kawonise Admonishes Ogun Voters by VoteLabourParty: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
The Governorship Candidate of the Labour Party in Ogun State, Sina Kawonise, popularly called SK, has enjoined the people and residents of Ogun State to make 2015 a year of new beginning by ensuring that they participate fully in the democratic process and elections that will redefine governance in the state.

In a new year message released in Abeokuta, Kawonise said Ogun State was at a critical juncture and the people owed it a duty to this generation and generations yet unborn to vote right in the coming elections.

According to him “2015 will determine what happens to Ogun State in the next four years and beyond. We must hold our destiny in our hands by ensuring that we vote out a mindless government without milk of human kindness. We must also not give our votes to any other party controlled by a tiny cabal who will then mortgage the interest of our people on the altar of primordial sentiments and parochial interests. Labour Party remains the only credible alternative which will ensure justice, equity and even development. My message to the people and residents of Ogun State is that they should vote right in 2015 by electing credible candidates which the Labour Party is presenting “.

He also urged the people to keep hope alive in the New Year and remain unperturbed by the antics of politicians who have lost touch with the people.

Kawonise urged the people of Ogun State to take their destinies in their own hands by embracing Labour Party which belongs to all cadres of workers stressing that the political party is the only voice of the masses.

He said the coming elections will usher in a better deal for the people through the election of the candidates of the Labour Party to key positions in the State.

Re: Vote Right In 2015…kawonise Admonishes Ogun Voters by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is great coming from LP. Thanks for endorsing GEJ. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Vote Right In 2015…kawonise Admonishes Ogun Voters by Divinekings(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thanks for the post. Your votes count I also
found an excellent tool
that really helped me
improve my income. And I
know it
will help you as well.
Because many have
testified in favour of it, to
be wonderfully working.
Please Visit Here To Know
More. http://zealot.blog.com/archives/69/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku Oppose Jonathan On Twitter Over Performance / Gmb Vs Gej / Before And After The Campaign Rally In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.