Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Did Ihejirika Order The Murder Of NSA Andrew Azazi For His Revelations On Boko H - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Ihejirika Order The Murder Of NSA Andrew Azazi For His Revelations On Boko H (1187 Views)

EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels / DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP / Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Ihejirika Order The Murder Of NSA Andrew Azazi For His Revelations On Boko H by lilflipnerd: 2:33am On Jan 04, 2015
Nigeria witnessed a Babangida/Abacha era type helicopter assassination of the former National Security Adviser, General Andrew Owoye Azazi in December of 2012, shortly after the NSA had dared to reveal and implicate the ruling PDP party in the sponsorship of Boko Haram.

The late General Azazi had said at the South-south conference:

The extent of violence did not increase in Nigeria until there was a declaration by the current president that he was going to contest. PDP got it wrong from the beginning, from the on-set by saying Mr A can rule, Mr A cannot rule, Mr B can rule, Mr B cannot rule, according to PDP’s convention, rules and regulation and not according to the constitution {applause}and that created the climate for what has manifest itself, this way. I believe that there is some element of politicization. is it possible that somebody was thinking that only Mr. A could win, and if he did not win, there will be problems in this society.

Let’s examine all these issues to see whether the level of violence in the North East just escalated because Boko Haram suddenly became better trained, better equipped and better funded, and in any case how did they get it all done…{warning of Boko Haram becoming snipers – who could potentially target elite}

But, then I must also be quick to point out that today, even if all the leaders that we know in Boko Haram are arrested, I don’t think the problem would end, because there are tentacles. I don’t think that people would be satisfied, because the situations that created the problems are not just about the religion, poverty or the desire to rule Nigeria. I think it’s a combination of everything. Except you address all those things comprehensively, it would not work”

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/general-aliyu-mohammed-gusau-are-you-the-boko-haram-sponsor-azazi-inferred/#ixzz3CHC2wy4p

Re: Did Ihejirika Order The Murder Of NSA Andrew Azazi For His Revelations On Boko H by DickTator1: 2:48am On Jan 04, 2015
El-Rufai insists Buhari is unelectable

By Segun Balogun

Mohammadu Buhari’s record as a military head of state will perpetually render him unelectable because Nigerians will never desire a repeat of such administration, said Nasir El-Rufai, former FCT Minister. Reacting to statements made by the Mohammadu Buhari’s party, Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), regarding the advice he gave the retired army general to retire from politics, Mr. El-Rufai, in a statement on Monday, said age is certainly a factor in the coming presidential election since Ibrahim Babangida has already defamed young Nigerians as unfit for national leadership.

“While it is true that neither youth nor age supplies wisdom on their own, it makes sense to ask those who have been recurring decimals in our country’s sorry history to leave the stage. I’m amazed that General Buhari cannot debate this matter without scurrying to the gutter, making claims that are baseless and unsupported by any facts,” said Mr. El-Rufai, describing Mr. Buhari’s leadership style as parochial and insensitive to Nigeria’s diverse background.

He asked whether “the failure [of Mr. Buhari and Mr. Babangida] to do their best for Nigeria when they had the chance qualifies them for a return to office. Our people surely deserve better.”

He was obviously irked by the claims made by CPC regarding his administration as a federal minister, describing them as fictitious and prejudicial.

“Despite the difficult decisions that had to be taken to restore Abuja, Mallam El-Rufai continues to receive deserved praise and recognition for his achievements in restoring the Abuja master plan, introducing Nigeria’s first computerised land registry, and helping thousands of Nigerians achieve their dreams of home ownership in the federal capital,” the statement said.

1 Like

Re: Did Ihejirika Order The Murder Of NSA Andrew Azazi For His Revelations On Boko H by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:20am On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=DickTator1 post=29470264][/quote]

What about Femi Fani-Kayode who was angrily anti GEJ/PDP few months ago, now director media, GEJ campaign group?

2 Likes

Re: Did Ihejirika Order The Murder Of NSA Andrew Azazi For His Revelations On Boko H by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:21am On Jan 04, 2015
@OP, can you please help me understand how/why you wake up in the middle of the night and linked Ihejirika with the death of Azazi? I'm just curious.
Re: Did Ihejirika Order The Murder Of NSA Andrew Azazi For His Revelations On Boko H by SweetJoystick(m): 6:06am On Jan 04, 2015
RIP Azazi, you truly a hero
Re: Did Ihejirika Order The Murder Of NSA Andrew Azazi For His Revelations On Boko H by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2015
I have read through the article from the beginning to the end I did not see Ihejirika mention in the article so op why linking his name on the death of Azazi

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Terrorist / BUSTED: See Proof Why Buhari Won't Debate With President Jonathan / Why Yoruba Are Divided Over Jonathan, Buhari — Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.