Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal (68123 Views)

Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React / GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by akynkunmy(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2015
NairalandOP:
Oga dictator, if you want to stop this scandal just do the needful. Show Us Your Certificate!

#BuhariShowYourCertificate
it is now that pdp realise Buhari does not poccess certificate, God save Nigeria
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by HARDDON: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2015
elipheleh:
THE THOUGHTS OF THE WISE MAN....MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT

ATROCITIES OF BUHARI

1. He Is A Hypocrite And Sanctimonious: Buhari is a self-acclaimed anti-corruption Czar, yet he served under late Sani Abacha without complaining of corruption. In the same period Buhari served as PTF Chairman under Abacha, Nigeria was named the 2nd most corrupt country in the world in 1996 by Transparency International; the most corrupt country in 1997 and 3rdmost country in 1998. Buhari didn’t resign or protest. He dismissed the TI Report with a wave of the hand. Can he do the same if such report says Nigeria is the most corrupt country in 2014? I know that Buhari would protest and call President Jonathan names.

Buhari as a man of integrity as he claims should have done what Tai Solarin, Duro Onabule and Ebitu Ukiwe did under IBB’s regime. IBB’s attempt to take Nigeria into the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC) made his Chief of General Staff, Ebitu Ukiwe to resign. Ukiwe maintained that Nigeria, as a country, should not be a member of a religious organisation. Individual organisation can take up membership of religious organisations, but not the country. IBB made Tai Solarin the chairman of Peoples Bank with no fund and power to run it; he resigned and tendered his apology to Nigerians.
Buhari has not apologized to Nigerians for working for the most corrupt govt in the world then, but he still maintains that Abacha didn’t loot Nigeria dry even as Abacah loots are still being sent back to Nigeria.

When he took over power by the gun, he supported rigging because it favoured him. But now, he is shouting of rigging. Hear him:
“The last general election was anything but free and fair. The only political parties that could complain of election rigging are those parties that lacked the resources to rig.” – M. Buhari (First Speech after Military Coup, 31 December, 1983)

2. He Is A Religious Fanatic And Extremist: Buhari believes that his religion is superior to other religions and that Koran supersedes our constitution. In 2001, he gave his total support for Sharia with this statement:

“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.”- M. Buhari (August 27, 2001)

He made the above statement after he had gone to BBC Hausa Service to condemn the then Vice President, Atiku Abubakar for urging Muslims states who adopted Sharia to return to the status quo.

If you think that these statements mean nothing, then envision what would happen if a notable Christian political leader from the south make the same statement about spreading Christianity across Nigeria.

Prior to the 2003 elections, he made another shocking statement:
“Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam. We are more than the Christians if you add our Muslim brothers in the West.”- M. Buhari (2003)

3. He Introduced Kidnapping And Smuggling Into The Nigeria System:The story of Umaru Dikko is already well known that repeating it here amounts to tautology. However, Buhari and his ADC Col. Mustapha Jokolosupervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases filled with cash against the protests of Tunde Idiagbon and ironically, Abubakar Atiku (an APC bigwig), was the former DG of Customs. Do you still need to know why Buhari has never accused Atiku of being corrupt?

4. He Is Not A Man of His Words: Buhari cried in public and said he won’t contest elections again, yet couldn’t keep his words:
“This campaign is the third and last one for me; since, after it, I will not present myself again for election into office of the president.” – M. Buhari (April, 2011 at the Int’l Conference Centre, Abuja)

Then again in 2014, he swallowed his words with this:

“I humbly present myself to all Nigerians and to God, seeking to be elected as APC’s presidential candidate.” – M. Buhari (Oct., 15, 2014 Eagle Square Abuja)
5. He Is An Ethnic Bigot Who Thinks That Vendetta Is Fighting Corruption: After Buhari and his boys overthrew the govt of Shagari with the sole reason that the govt was highly corrupt, he locked up Dr. Alex Ekwueme – the then VP in Kirikiri maximum prison but left Shagari – the president and Head of govt in his mansion. Ekwueme was tried by the tribunal set-up by Buhari and the tribunal declared that he was even poorer than he was before he came into office. Yet, Buhari jailed him and allowed Shagari to relax in his mansion.

He gave Dede Sam Mbakwe 100-year jail term for stealing nothing and also went after his wife. Ambrose Ali was tried for an undeveloped plot of land and he was jailed for 75 years with heavy torture that led to blindness and later death. Jim Nwobodo and Lateef Jakande were jailed for 100 years for stealing nothing. Adekunle Ajasin was tried by a military tribunal and found innocent. Buhari ordered a fresh trial, he was found innocent again. Buhari changed the tribunal and tried him again. He was still found innocent. Buhari still jailed him. But, Buhari left his personal friend – Awwal Ibrahim – the then highly corrupt governor of Niger State who was arrested at Heathrow airport with £14 million. Awwal was never jailed. He was placed under house arrest in his mansion like Shagari for just two weeks and indeed released.

6. He Is A Coupist: Buhari has no moral ground to stand for an election in Nigeria because he’s a destroyer of democracy and can never benefit from it. He overthrew a duly elected govt and ruled illegitimately until he was kicked out. For those that claim he was invited, go read the recent interview by Chief Ebenezer Babatope on why Chief Solomon Lar was imprisoned by Buhari.

7. He Doesn’t Talk or Act Like An Elder-statesman: He makes provocative statements that are capable of putting the country in crisis. This attitude caused the death of over 800 innocent lives including about 10 Corp members after he lost the 2011 elections. A man who considers himself as an elder-statesman and wants to rule Nigeria again should not be talking this way:

“God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way. If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and baboon would all be soaked in blood.” – M. Buhari

“2015 will be bloody…” – M. Buhari

Buhari snubbed the same Nigerians he now wants their votes by refusing to appear before Justice Oputa Truth and Reconciliation Panel. Buhari knew how important reconciliation is to the stability of democracy, yet he refused to appear before the panel.

8. He Cannot Formulate A Good Economic Policy: True to that, Buhari is the only former Head of State without a legacy. Not even one, despite ruling with iron-fist for 2 years. Someone said, Environmental sanitation is his legacy LOL and I ask, how has that improved our economy? Or is Nigeria now the cleanest country in the world with a booming tourism industry? And again, those that attended his declaration were disappointed as he couldn’t present a manifesto on how he can solve the numerous problems confronting Nigeria. We keep hearing from the Buharists: “I will fight corruption; I will stop corruption; I will end corruption.” How? By mouth? Recall what BBC said about Buhari’s economic policy: “Buhari’s attempts to re-balance public finances by curbing imports led to many job losses and the closure of businesses. These losses were accompanied by a rise in prices and a decline in living standards.” His economic policy started the devaluation of naira. During Shagari/Ekweme’s regime, $1 = N0.550 but before the end of his tenure in 1985, $1 = N0.894.

9. He Clamped Down On The Press: With the infamous Decree 4, he closed down Newspapers, arrested and jailed many journalists such as Ndukar Irabor and Tunde Thompson of the Guardian Newspaper on stories that were factual. He told the Nigerian journalists then that it did not matter whether the story reported was true or not, if his regime did not like it, the writer would go to jail.
At a point Tai Solarin became the only voice who could speak as he stood at the road corner and was distributing leaflets detailing the various atrocities of Buhari. He arrested and jailed him. In prison, he was denied his asthmatic drug. He was released by IBB and later died of complication from the torture he suffered in prison.

10. He Is Not A Man of Principle And Integrity: Since 2003, Buhari has been jumping from one party to another in his desperate and endless quest to rule Nigeria. He started with ANPP in 2003 to CPC in 2011 and, now in APC. He might abandon APC for another party if they deny him ticket.

11. He Has No Regard For Human Rights: Mrs. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter then, was sacked for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing money was traced to Buhari’s account at Midland Bank London branch. Vera eventually won her case of wrongful dismissal in court against the NTA and was financially compensated.

Dim Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, who returned from 13 years exile, just a little over a year then, was as well locked up in Kirikiri Prison by Buhari. Up till today we were not told what his offence was. Busari Adelakun died of ulcer because Buhari refused him to be taken out of prison for medical attention. The then Gov. of Ogun State, Bisi Onabanjo suffered similar fate which we were told led to his untimely death.

For using the US$2.8bn to sing, Buhari jailed Fela Anikulapo -Kuti on trumped up charges under emergency law which prompted the sentencing judge to confess that he was ordered to do so and apologised to Fela. It was Buhari’s administration that said it has “decided to deal with this Fela problem once and for all.”

Buhari used retrogressive law to execute three Nigerians: Lawal Ojuolape (30), Bernard Ogedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26). One of those three – Ogedengbe – was executed for a crime that did not carry capital punishment at the time it was committed.

12. He Is Corrupt: That a blind man doesn’t see the sun don’t mean the sun is not up in the sky. That Buhari has not been jailed for corrupt practises doesn’t mean he is not corrupt, after-all, nobody has jailed IBB, OBJ etc., yet people say they’re corrupt. Buhari has never been able to account to Nigerians what he did with the N25 billion missing in PTF of which he was the chairman. Shagari incurred Buhari’s wrath when he decided to investigate the US$2.8 billion that disappeared from NNPC account and traced to the Midland Bank, London. Justice Ayo Irikefe panel was set-up and Saraki headed the Senate committee. The following were unequivocally discovered:

Firstly, a judicial panel was set up to trace the $2.8billion (Justice Ayo Irikefe panel).

Secondly, a senate committee was also set up to trace the $2.8billion (headed by the elder Saraki).

The findings of the senate committee were reported live on NTA by Vera Ifudu.
Buhari overthrew the govt to burn and shred the evidence.
Buhari got Vera Ifudu sacked.
Vera Ifudu and the NTA went to court.
Vera Ifudu won her case, got reinstated and was paid compensation
A man that procured a loan of N27.5million to purchase his presidential form using man-know-man approach is definitely corrupt. Buhari ought to live by example.

13. He Is A Pretender And Deceiver: Buhari claims that he has no foreign bank account, no booming business, no house in Lagos or Abuja. He has 2 houses: one in Katsina and the other in Kaduna. Yet he has been contesting elections since 2003 and pursuing it up to the Supreme Court with his team of SANs. The minimum appearance fee for a SAN at the Presidential election case at the Supreme Court is N25 million. Where did he get this money? Can he tell us his sponsors? He borrowed N27.5 million to buy a form, yet he moves around in Chattered aircraft each time he wants to fly which is costlier than owing one. Buhari is definitely a pretender.

14. He Is A Tribalist: Since his days as a Head of State, he only appointed his people in important positions. As the chairman of PTF, he employed an overwhelming number of Fulani/Hausa/Moslem at the detriment of other groups and concentrated PTF projects in the North. He used the company of his in-law – (Salihijo Ahmad), Afri-Projects Consortium in executed all the projects. He shamelessly executed about 74% of the projects in the north and 26% in the entire south according to PTF Situation Report (Vol 2, 98).

15. He Has Soft-spot For Boko Haram: Buhari made the following statements which support Boko Haram:

“The declaration of state of emergency in three Northern states of Adamawa, Borno and Yobe is a grave injustice against the North.” – M. Buhari (Liberty Radio, June 2, 2013)

“…when the Niger Delta militants started their activities in the South-South, they were invited by the late President Umaru Yar’adua. An aircraft was sent to them and their leaders met with the late President in Aso Rock and discussed issues. They were given money and a training scheme was introduced for their members. But when the Boko Haram emerged in the north, members of the sect were killed”. – M. Buhari (Liberty Radio, Kaduna May 14 2012)

But on Ombatse, his tone changed because they killed Fulanis:
“…But those that killed the 56 security men must be hunted and prosecuted no matter how long it will take because this is the bottom line about law and order, and security in the country. They can’t be forgiven, they can’t override the constitution, Nigerians are being hurt and killed in their duties and those that killed them must be brought before the law.” – M. Buhari

16. He Is Anti-development: Buhari stopped the Lagos metro rail even when the military Administrator for Lagos State, alerted him that on the clause in the contract ($60 million metro rail project) agreement that would yoke the state into debt, if the contract was cancelled unilaterally. He replied: “Mudashiru, I don’t care”. Although the fund for the execution of the project which would have given Lagosians an intra-city light train transport system would not have come from Buhari’s Supreme Military Council, Buhari, cancelled this project of the state government, with ethnicity on his mind. Till date no Nigerian city has metro rail. Buhari out of jealousy of the leadership acumen of Dede Sam Mbakwe, he stopped all the wonderful projects initiated by him in Imo State when he overthrew the Shagari’s govt. Yet, Buhari left the govt without a legacy. What a man!

17. He Hates Education: Just like Boko Haram, Buhari is a supporter of the almajir system. No wonder President Goodluck Jonathan is the person that established the first and only federal university in Katsina State – Buhari’s State and 100s almaijiri’s model schools across the northern region. People like Buhari are against the almajiri schools.

18. He Is Weak: It is a fact that Tunde Idiagbo was the brain and pillar behind the govt of Buhari. No wonder Buhari was thrown out in what was regarded as a Palace Coup when Idiagbo went to Mecca. If Buhari that ruled with absolute power and iron-fist couldn’t protect his govt from being overthrown by junior officers, how could he safeguard and protect Nigeria in this turbulent time.

19. He Is A Product of Corruption And Nepotism: The manner and swiftness Buhari rise in the army can only be possible in a system where nepotism reign supreme. At 21, Buhari was cadet trainee; at 23 he was promoted as Commander 2nd Infantry Battalion; at 25 he was appointed Brigade Major, 2 Sector 1st Infantry Division; at 28, he was promoted Brigade Major and Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade; at 29 he was promoted Assistant Adjutant-General 1st Infantry Division Headquarters; at 34 he was appointed the military governor of North-Eastern State; at 39 he was appointed Chairman NNPC and GOC, 3rd Armoured Division, Jos, 1981-83; at 42, he shot his way to Dodan Barracks as Head of State. Most of these promotions were with no further education/training.

Buhari’s kids and people still use Quota system education (to enable them go to school) and federal character for them to get jobs. Imagine when a kid from Ebonyi State needs to score minimum of 112 in Common Entrance exams and another kid from Sokoto (a state that is older than Nigeria), Yobe etc., need only 9 and 2 respectively in the same exam. Remember that these kids wrote the same exam, in the same country, at the same time and answered the same questions. What corruption is worse than this? Yet Buhari has never condemned it.

20. Buhari Is Just Perpetually Unelectable: To those that still think Buhari would one day rule Nigeria again, ask Nasir El-rufai, he has the answer

Just 4 emphasis!

#militaryHasHisBallsToo grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by codedguy1(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2015
todayguest:
Nigerians shielding Buhari since '63. Let him register for the forthcoming May/June WASCE or GCE. So, he can Have something to present in 2019. submitting an affidavit, is a slap on us all. Better still, he can look out for someone who uses similar name. I'm sure, he could find one in the north.

GEJ has even made it easy for him by providing a number of Almajiri schools in the North.

He should quickly enrol in one of them quickly atleast after like 4/5 attempts he may/might/should be ready for 2019.

At 78 he should still be eligible to be beaten at the polls again.

#BuhariShowYourCertificate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Jwonder(m): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2015
NairalandOP:
This is my imagination: He became a prefect after plotting a coup on the current prefect. But due to his high handedness, he was rusticated thus he couldn't partake in the SSCE Exams.

To prove my imagination wrong, let him do the needful. Buhari, Nigerians deserve to see your certificate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by zyonpendrahgon: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
Everything Is happening all because of Mr Gej appointing Incompetent as leaders of the armed forces.........How d armed forces say they didn't have former head of state credential.....
they have his photocopies not his originals oga.
Buhari is always right abi
Una neva see anytin
God bless the Nigerian army!!!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by evita5(f): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2015
TheBitterTruth:
Hey, stop lieng, Obama showed his birth Certificate after a week of his accusation nt instantly. Do you knw what has transpired btw that a week. Obama is there already bt don't compare him with this. He's also soaked. He's only their b/c he belong to the most greatest and power Cult in the whole world.
Read what u wrote. Obama showed his certificate after a week...how long has this been going on? Is the general waiting for a year b4 he can show his? I won't comment on ur last sentence but will simply ask, so ur general is not in any cult? If Obama could show his cert., why can't the general show his? Let him show something, then we can start arguing whether they are forged or not like I think you are insinuating in Obama's case

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by ExperTrait(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2015
NairalandOP:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/192662-buhari-army-ridiculing-me-with-certificate-scandal
hmmm! Simple n short, he does nt want to appear nt leading by example to his loyalist who blv western education is sin. Ask him of his islamic certificates, he will give a dozen of it..even if he has his ssce, he is nt still qualified to rule worlds most populous black nation with lots of intellects and academicians..oga buhari, Nigeria is bigger, more diverse more enlightened to b ruled by persons with just religious qualification..you will nt be dealing with just d islamic nations oo. We nid someone with diverse knowledge..wot wia u even doing wen your fellow (OBJ) in d army was acquiring more knowledge in d National Open University

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by zyonpendrahgon: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2015
omenka:
Anyone who doesn't see the hand of Jonathan in all of this is indeed an ignoramus. I bet the flame has been doused in a way from SR's publication yesterday.

They understand the game is up and are using every means possible to maintain status quo. Whatever it was, I don't think the General has lost a single fan or supporter to the controversy. Matter of fact, the incident has strengthened people's resolve to fight on. Nigerians will resist the Killer Party at every turn this time.

Let them enjoy the two seconds the incident has given them under the spotlight. We know it is just a line in the sand and with a gentle breeze it will disappear. Jonathan has ruined the PDP and has done very terrible damage to the unity of this country, but I believe after Buhari is sworn in, one pill at a time, the healing process will be initiated and in a short time we would start seeing each other as we did pre-Jonathan.

We will conquer.
God bless Our General.
Lets agree the president's hand is actively involved in all these scandals, dont you think he can also rig the election. If your general is as competent as he claims, he should prove the person you call clueless wrong.
FYI the country doesnt need an old man who has ruled and ruled and ruled, if he wnts to help us, he should take ova EFCC, disciplinarian my foot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by hardbody: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2015
akynkunmy:
it is now that pdp realise Buhari does not poccess certificate, God save Nigeria

The way you write, Buhari may be better qualified.

The nigga should show proof that he qualified and has certificates evidencing it. All these long stories and defences don do.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by kay1one(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2015
Buhari should insult us and present fslc! The man can't even speak for himself. .. he had to send media assistant! Na so we go run the show? Nigeria is too big for this kinda crap!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by natureblack(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2015
omenka:
Anyone who doesn't see the hand of Jonathan in all of this is indeed an ignoramus. I bet the flame has been doused in a way from SR's publication yesterday.

They understand the game is up and are using every means possible to maintain status quo. Whatever it was, I don't think the General has lost a single fan or supporter to the controversy. Matter of fact, the incident has strengthened people's resolve to fight on. Nigerians will resist the Killer Party at every turn this time.

Let them enjoy the two seconds the incident has given them under the spotlight. We know it is just a line in the sand and with a gentle breeze it will disappear. Jonathan has ruined the PDP and has done very terrible damage to the unity of this country, but I believe after Buhari is sworn in, one pill at a time, the healing process will be initiated and in a short time we would start seeing each other as we did pre-Jonathan.

We will conquer.
God bless Our General.
c'mon Omenka,you have outgrown such fanciful tale.....just because my present employer has a copy of my academic certificate doesn't ratify my inability to tender same to subsequent employers.

Disclaimer :a constant guest is never welcome .

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by kay1one(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2015
akynkunmy:

You see yourself! So its pdp that discovered this inconsistency? This "illiteracy" things seems to be viral!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by eedris07(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2015
eridos:

So as educated as you are all in the name of change you would allow someone without an S.S.C.E certificate rule you??the way Nigerians think..no wonder we are backward!!Buhari is an hypocrite,Nemesis has caught up with him this time.

Those dat have Degree n Master cert wat have dey done? Look been preSident don't base on education qualifications bt, havin dose qualities of a good leader.

Hey mr Man u mst knw dat d 2015 election is nt abt tribe/religion.. Don't be distracted. Focus on issues which matter to you..n vote for change... #ChangeIsPossible
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Keegan: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2015
xreal:
@ eliphele, PDP

I wonder what your fears are all about.
Fashola's supporters never talked of the negative
parts of Fashola's contestants while he was to go for a second term in office; rather, they talked totally of Fashola's achievements in his first term.

You guys should be talking more of GEJ's achievements in the last four years rather than formulating one General's certification and all sorts.

Buhari is giving them something to keep them busy. Can you imagine how they are arguing to and fro without substance. Nigeria is doomed. Some are even threatening the old man as if they can do anything to stop him contesting. People that cannot fight for their rights are here making the most noise. If you like vote gej one million times, its your palaver, its your destiny, its your stupidity, its your life. Someone is squandering your commonwealth living a crazy lifestyle with his incompetent, unpatriotic and clueless associates that will render your unborn generation destitute and all you could do is deceiving yourselves and pretending that all is well. Its well. O di igbehin, koto ye oloku ada.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by flexing11(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2015
i begi* to retrace m* step abt bu*ari,,i was jst told dat *e wa*t to islamize *igeria,,*e is a sadist,a ruler a*d *ot a leader,,,,,,,d c*a*ge we wa*t is *ot *ere,

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by elbinmanny(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2015
Buhari has contested the last three elections bla bla bla ... then go bring the certificates from where u been dey bring them before na angry and stop pkaying the victim. Abi u been no dey present them before? sad no wonder he was saying the elections where not credible ...cos they were no proper screening undecided . Oga go bring ya papers o..cos we need to conduct credible elections.
GEJ till buhari starts evening school cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by HARDDON: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2015
luvmijeje:

Is it a guy that was even a prefect and not even ordinary floor students the same person who do not have ordinary secondary school certificate? PDP stop embarrassing this country.

How exactly is this a PDP matter?

It is rather APC that should stop embarrassing the nation n themselves!

Buhari needs to go to jail if he cannot show his certs! Nepotism @ its heights! So he was fast tracked like that tru d military ranks yet came in with a forged n photocopied credentials? Wow!

#bok0hariMustshowushisresult

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by HARDDON: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2015
luvmijeje:

Is it a guy that was even a prefect and not even ordinary floor students the same person who do not have ordinary secondary school certificate? PDP stop embarrassing this country.

How exactly is this a PDP matter?

It is rather APC that should stop embarrassing the nation n themselves!

Buhari needs to go to jail if he cannot show his certs! Nepotism @ its heights! So he was fast tracked like that tru d military ranks yet came in with a forged n photocopied credentials? Wow!

This just goes to prove that he really hates western education and hence his BH .......

#bok0hariMustshowushisresult

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by fujirice: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2015
M
NairalandOP:
Oga dictator, if you want to stop this scandal just do the needful. Show Us Your Certificate!

I taya o! Is that so hard to ask. They are obviously covering up something that's why they are acting like this.
And Mr. Fashakin, point of correction. Your own principal didn't RISE to the position of a head of state, he seized power. Just so we are clear on that.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by chigoizie7(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
Everything Is happening all because of Mr Gej appointing Incompetent as leaders of the armed forces.........How d armed forces say they didn't have former head of state credential.....

Just how myopic u reason, I bet GMB has contested in 3 elections of which, two of those elections contested was not with GEJ, also, he has retired as a military personnel before such elections, are u now insinuating that he never presented such certificates? And if he does, I bet he should still have them with him, and if he ddnt, I don't see a reason for saying dat GEJ employed incompetent people in office,dis is because he was never @ the healm of affairs when GMB contested his past two positions, brother, u really need to ask urself a question, are u being realistic or are u just supporting GMB without any cogent reason or u just don't like GEJ, be specific because we are being just sentimental and not realistic, nd if dis is how u go about ur day to day activities, then u re going nowhere with just sentiments. Be reasonable bro, I aint supporting GEJ either, but when u see the truth, speak it nd stand by it, with time people will follow ur footsteps in speaking the truth and standing by it for a better Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by elbinmanny(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2015
eedris07:

Those dat have Degree n Master cert wat have dey done? Look been preSident don't base on education qualifications bt, havin dose qualities of a good leader.

Hey mr Man u mst knw dat d 2015 election is nt abt tribe/religion.. Don't be distracted. Focus on issues which matter to you..n vote for change... #ChangeIsPossible

education matters to me ...GEJ till buhari enrolls in adult education cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by eedris07(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2015
MacluvPH:
If Buhari can't offer Nigeria all these you mentioned when he was the Military head of state(he has all the magnanimous veto power to decide on what happens)I wonder what he would offer us now that every bill or action needs to pass through the two chambers(House of reps and senate).All we need is a fresh candidate that has diverse mind. We are voting for Jonathan again cos we have no option.we taught APC is has more to offer but they want to put us in another bondage.The devil you know is better than the .......u don't know.NEXT!!!!

I believe he can; coz #ChangeIsPossible...
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by eedris07(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2015
MacluvPH:
If Buhari can't offer Nigeria all these you mentioned when he was the Military head of state(he has all the magnanimous veto power to decide on what happens)I wonder what he would offer us now that every bill or action needs to pass through the two chambers(House of reps and senate).All we need is a fresh candidate that has diverse mind. We are voting for Jonathan again cos we have no option.we taught APC is has more to offer but they want to put us in another bondage.The devil you know is better than the .......u don't know.NEXT!!!!

We believe he can; coz #ChangeIsPossible...
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by major466(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2015
The following developments and controversies surrounding Buhari's certificate suggest the following:
- That Buhari failed his exams.
- Or Never had a school certificate in the first place.
There are Two theories:

1. The failure by Buhari to produce his original certificate could mean that he's ashame of it, probably because he failed all his subjects, therefore fears he's certificate will further expose him as a perpetual failure to the public and will be use against him by political opponents.

2. The failure by Buhari to produce his certificate also suggest that he is a beneficiary of the quota system were competency and merit are relegated to the dustbin in Northern Nigeria. He probably joined the army and rose through the ranks up to the post of major general without a school certificate.

Either way, The whole saga puts to rest the theory that Buhari is a semi illiterate who benefited from the corrupt system of institutional failure and maladministration of the past.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Remii(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by HARDDON: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2015
efilefun:

Its so sad nigerians believe this power hungry fellow called jona, its well known that buhari's education was all on scholarship so na now dem kom know say he no get cert.... make dem go hug transformer

#GMB2015

Scholarship ? Nah, nepotism!

Even if we were to go alone with u on that thought lane, b4 one is awarded a scholarship, he must have performed brilliantly in some capacity and all his papers intact .

All we r asking for, is his cert, couldn't be too much to ask?

If he is credible as his supporters have been claiming, let him show us his cert!

Gone r d days of hoodwinking d populace , in this age and time America does not elect a president on wheel Chair neither wud we elect one without credentials !

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by kay1one(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2015
crown777:

And you believe that Buhari does not have certificates? All you guys are puppets misruled by satanic Gej begots. Someone that went to world college in USA with likes of Collion Powell? Bro there is not point saying much because "common sense is not common". Time will tell.

Is nigeria a military state? Please show us fslc and waec! Cover up people!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by kay1one(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2015
#adulteducationforbuhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Ayed44: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
what are u talking about? The constitution requires Buhari to submit his certificate to INEC but Buhari is telling INEC to go and search for his (Buhari's) certificate at the army's headquarters. Does that make any sense to you? Is it the responsibility of Buhari to submit his own certificate to INEC or is it the responsibility of the army to help Buhari submit his certificate to INEC? If Buhari's certificate is truly with the military, then let him go and retrieve his certificate from the military and submit same to INEC and spare us all this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2015
It's kinda funny that learned people who belittle themselves by choosing to be led by an illiterate...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by idumuose(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2015
barcanista:
We are sick and tired of this hide and seek game! The question is "is buhari's credentials with the army?" If yes, case close. If no, I challenge the AGF and others to charge him for perjury. However, I am in 100% support of the amiable general
What a humble submission from a nairaland VIP.

My dear barcanista,if Buhari survives this certificate brouhaha unscathed,his final political demise will be day of presidential debate.

I look forward to the presidential debate with enthusiasm.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by cardoso111(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2015
is GEJ holding his certificate again?this country is funny.Let GMB show cettificates !shikenah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.